check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: a vice

a vice

Hey guy just a quick question. I am really into ball squeezing and does anyone know of a relatively safe vice type thing for nut squeezing? I heard about the blood pressure cuff but anyone have ideas preferably using household items? I need some ideas!

Also for anyone interested if you like to self bust, get a drum foot pedal. Great for simulating kicks.

Tie them up, and stretch them out on a table or desk. From there you can put books, bricks, or whatever you have handy on top of them. Cheap and simple. Past that, vise grips work well, tape the jaws up unless you like to bleed some.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte252252 View Post
    Also for anyone interested if you like to self bust, get a drum foot pedal. Great for simulating kicks.
    That is a damn good idea!
    Just my opinion

I've used the blood cuff before I even knew what bb was. My grandfather was a doctor and we had them laying around. Yeah, the blood pressure cuff is awesome. Put it on your dick and it'll feel like it will explode. A little tougher to get on the balls, but worth it. You can wrap it around the whole package if needed. The nice thing about it is that it's always letting out just a little bit of air, so if you give it one pump too many, it gets better automatically. Safer than books because your dealing with a pliable balloon. Much less likely to actually cause damage.

Using household items, I say actually try tying them tightly with string (have scissors with small points nearby, like nose hair/beauty scissors). As the blood gets in and everything swells, it will feel like a vice without actually being one. You can only cut off the blood for a few minutes though before you risk damage. If you just aim to get off, then it's plenty of time, but it's not something you could walk around doing.

Or you could just wrap your nuts in a pair of boxers or a washrag and keep twisting the fabric tighter and tighter. That works well.

Big Supporter
    [quote=frostbyte252252;49960]Hey guy just a quick question. I am really into ball squeezing and does anyone know of a relatively safe vice type thing for nut squeezing? I heard about the blood pressure cuff but anyone have ideas preferably using household items? I need some ideas!

Try an ace bandage. After a few minutes it feels like it's getting tighter and tighter.

Big Supporter
    You could put your balls on the toilet while the seat is up, then put the seet down on your balls and you can apply pressure as you like.
    Just my opinion

Thanks for you ideas guys! Ill try a few of em and tell you what I got!

Big Supporter
    Thanks for you ideas guys!
    Your welcome.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by gary198 View Post

Try an ace bandage. After a few minutes it feels like it's getting tighter and tighter.
    What do you mean by that?

Big Supporter
    What do you mean by that?

Wrap your package tightly with an ace bandage. After a few minutes it feels like they are being squeezed. The longer you leave it on the harder it squeezes.

I have always wanted to experience my balls in a vise, and have zero control over the situation. Being completely at the mercy of a sadistic woman cranking the handle. I usually fantasize about it with a complete stranger maybe a dominatrix or a prostitute who doesnt care one way or the other if they go "POP".
    Ive had ballcrushers etc used on me before, and they can get severe, but something about the steel of a bench vise makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.
    Imagine being strapped to a chair or table with your nuts in a vise and your woman is cranking down on them while giving you a handjob.
    This guy is most of the way there.... but hes missing the restraints that would make him helpless.
    http://heaven666.org/deep-26228.php
    Barefoot Princess's vise chair would be amazing. Would be even better if she were there.

I know it's not exactly homemade, but I'm comfortable with what I paid for this--about $35. Granted, getting it balanced to crush both balls evenly is tricky because it can tilt a bit on the posts--maybe slightly bigger eyebolts would fix that problem-- but once I do it's excellent, and my girlfriends have really enjoyed using it on me. "They look like big pancakes...mmm...let's twist it tighter!"

Yes, if you have a workshop and a drill and a vise and some Lexan and wingnuts and bolts you can make one yourself, but come on already.

...And if you had a vise to start with what would be the point anyway??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pancake 1.jpg   Picture 94.jpg   Picture 95.jpg  

Big Supporter
    "They look like big pancakes...mmm...let's twist it tighter!"

Yes, if you have a workshop and a drill and a vise and some Lexan and wingnuts and bolts you can make one yourself, but come on already.

...And if you had a vise to start with what would be the point anyway??

http://heaven666.org/get-a-job-freak-22898.php
    try this:

[/quote]