We had just met each other a few hours before (after talking online and on the phone a few times) and were sitting in my kitchen after "smoking" a little and feeling bold in the moment I lifted her foot into my lap taking her sneaker and sock off. She already knew we shared a few key kinks from previous conversation but was feeling a little shy about acting on what had only been a fantasy...a man worshiping her. After getting down on my knees to remove it's pair I took her feet each in turn into my mouth, salty and bitter sweet. Still feeling nervous and compelled to talk to me as she became more exited began telling me more about sadist in her. Couldn't help but ask her to step one my boys...she giggled and said she wasn't wearing the right shoes for that. Feeling bolder still I stood and dropped my pants and shorts, taking them off completely (she had already seen and tasted earlier so no big shock) and resumed my position at her feet. This time sitting flat with my legs open, junk resting on the floor in front of her. Still she resisted, afraid to do real damage regardless how horny the thought made her. Never giving up easily I asked if she wouldn't trample, would she kick. Closer now but still that look in her eyes. "What if you dont have to look at me?" getting on my elbows and knees, legs open. From behind me I hear her get up "yeah this I can do...how hard?" I tell her to just kick, that I'd let her know. The first was more a surprise than a pain, still pulling her kick quite a bit. The first three she privileged me with were all followed by a begging of "harder" but had left that delicious ache in my belly. As soon as she realized she wasn't going to break me she let herself have fun with it. On the seventh or eighth kick the knuckles of her toes connected perfectly with a single nut, my right one.. and that beautiful starburst of pain exploded. I rolled over onto my side curled up for a moment before getting to my knees and looking her in the eyes with a smile on my face...cock still hard as a rock and begged her to cum. She just sat there (dressed except barefoot) and watched as I jerked off playing with her feet trying desperately to cum and eventually rewarded with thick globs aimed onto her feet which I had grown to love in such a short time. After licking it off at her request she asked me if I wanted more. Still throbbing from before I passed but now regret doing so. We still talk on line and has said she wants to play again...a boyfriend now but told me a pain session she couldn't consider cheating. Just trying now to find a mutual gap in very busy schedules. Still makes me hard to remember that night, she had such beautiful feet.