check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Male Chastity.

Bad experiences with chastity devices

Hi all,

I am still having groin pain after using a chastity device for just 3 days some months ago. After a lot of visits to different doctors the cause seems to be a kind of varicocele that is strangling my right nut. My penis veins also continue in a swollen state.

I have searched a lot of forums and I didn't found any comments of people reporting pain after using a chastity device, so I just want to post my experience here. If you are new to chastity, be very careful not to put it too tight, and start with very short periods of time, observing any swolling or pain.

I also want to ask if any of you has suffer some kind of pain with this devices.

Registered Member

Which devices?

Hi everyone,

Which chastity devices do people have experience with? Which ones would you recommend?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by cunnilover View Post

I also want to ask if any of you has suffer some kind of pain with this devices.
    Nope never had any pain or side effects from using me device

This is except from my mistress who now likes to keep me locked for a month at a time, only letting me out for cleaning and severe edging, but she now likes to to put on a cock crimper so I'm never totally free.

Cunnilover

i have used a CB2000 CB6000 and the birdcage - never had any trouble like you have.

2 Years On...

I can't believe its been over2 years since i last posted on this thread. Wow! Just a quick note to say i am still locked in chastity to my Wife. I guess its been about 4 years of nearly non-stop prison for my (Her) dick. At times now i have to wonder if it still works as it has surrendered to its role as prisoner and rarely rises inside the cage. Only when teased or Her balls are tormented does it still strain and throb. Even though its often soft it still tingles with an itch that needs to be scratched - as in it just REALLY needs to be touched! On those occasions I just have to be satisfied with the orgasms i give Her. Rarely and randomly She will still take it out to play and even rarer I will actually reach orgasm.

Her new thing is a fem-superior position to fuck me where i am on my back and She pushes my knees up to my chest. She's usually tortured Her cock and balls pretty good by this time, getting Her very hot and horny. She pulls Her dick and slides down on it, then lowers Herself causing Her dick to bend painfully downward while it puts pressure on Her clit. She then starts pumping Her hips forward sliding Her dick up inside Her pussy and letting it stand up relieving the pain in while encasing it in pleasure. Then Her hips pull back, bending it down again and rubbing hard on Her clit. Thankfully it usually doesn't take long for Her to cum like this but when She does She keeps Her dick bend and the pressure on Her clit as She rubs on it. A couple of times i've given in to the pain in Her dick and lost Her erection at this point - big mistake. The bruises on Her dick from the punishment it received went away in a week or so.

~n4h

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4her View Post
    I can't believe its been over2 years since i last posted on this thread. Wow! Just a quick note to say i am still locked in chastity to my Wife. I guess its been about 4 years of nearly non-stop prison for my (Her) dick. At times now i have to wonder if it still works as it has surrendered to its role as prisoner and rarely rises inside the cage. Only when teased or Her balls are tormented does it still strain and throb. Even though its often soft it still tingles with an itch that needs to be scratched - as in it just REALLY needs to be touched! On those occasions I just have to be satisfied with the orgasms i give Her. Rarely and randomly She will still take it out to play and even rarer I will actually reach orgasm.

Her new thing is a fem-superior position to fuck me where i am on my back and She pushes my knees up to my chest. She's usually tortured Her cock and balls pretty good by this time, getting Her very hot and horny. She pulls Her dick and slides down on it, then lowers Herself causing Her dick to bend painfully downward while it puts pressure on Her clit. She then starts pumping Her hips forward sliding Her dick up inside Her pussy and letting it stand up relieving the pain in while encasing it in pleasure. Then Her hips pull back, bending it down again and rubbing hard on Her clit. Thankfully it usually doesn't take long for Her to cum like this but when She does She keeps Her dick bend and the pressure on Her clit as She rubs on it. A couple of times i've given in to the pain in Her dick and lost Her erection at this point - big mistake. The bruises on Her dick from the punishment it received went away in a week or so.

~n4h

Sounds like a great arrangement.

I think in any serious relationship the woman should take ownership of the penis.
    Good idea for her to keep her dick locked up too.

If she gets bored playing with her dick, you should help her find a bigger and better one to play with.

Then she can leave her dick locked up in storage.
    No need to ever take it out when she has better ones to play with.

She's looking for one... the dick attached to me i have been told is now only for Her amusement and control. It is to remain locked away unless released for teasing torture or punishment. She finally told me how She feels short-changed in the dick department and loved the fullness of a real dick. She told me recently that its good that I like pain because pain and frustration are all that Her dick is going to receive. We watched videos of huge dicks while she teased Her's in a crimper telling me how She wants to be fucked by a huge real dick. I guess I am really becoming a full-fledged cuckold of sorts. I'll still have my duties to serve Her and give Her orgasms, but my too-infrequently fucked dick has had its last dip inside Her pussy.

Chastity is an interesting fetish. It goes well with diapers too. ^_^

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by rediwhip View Post
    For me, several reasons - first, I love the humiliation and emasculation aspects of chastity. When you're locked up, sex is impossible, touching your dick is impossible. Whereas, every other man in the world is running around free, my manhood is under lockdown. Second - it really heightens my sexual awareness. My cock is constantly twitching when locked up in the Curve that I have, trying to get some stimulation. My nipples and my asshole become primary errogenous zones. After weeks of not coming its almost like entering an altered state of mind.
    Wow, I have never worn my cage for more than 5 days. What does your body feel like in this "altered state of mind" ?

Oh my, two months is quite a bit of time to be in a cage. What cage do you have?

Also, I must say you are very lucky to have a wife who shares your fetishes.

Sincerely,
    DSB

To cunnilover

I hope your testicles feel better. It sounds like you may have pinched a nerve or something. I have only been able to wear my device for about a week, and had to spend months and months getting up to that. So dont be discouraged if it takes some time. However if it is not a kidney stone and something else you may not want to wear the device.

Good luck.

These are some of the devices I have been in (yes, this is me) and I also have a black one, just like the pink one. I swear my dick has been getting smaller since this started.

Click image for larger version

Name:WimpDick.jpg             
Views:11     
Size:36.7 KB    
ID:20964Click image for larger version

Name:Wimpdick 2.jpg             
Views:10     
Size:196.8 KB    
ID:20965Click image for larger version

Name:Wimpdick 5.jpg             
Views:11     
Size:191.7 KB    
ID:20966Click image for larger version

Name:Wimpdick 10.jpg             
Views:10     
Size:196.8 KB    
ID:20967Click image for larger version

Name:Wimpdick 15.jpg             
Views:12     
Size:191.9 KB    
ID:20968

Hello Eric,

What do you think of the metal devices?

Hi All,

I have been in and out of chastity for years, My KH is my GF, i first tried the cb6000 clear plastic device and quickly moved over
    to metal devices as i prefer the look and the un-escapability. I mostly go monthly in chastity (1 orgasm per month) but hoping soon
    to push that limit past 42days to 60 or even 90, depending on the gf/kh.

An enjoyable thread...that i'll keep checking in on from time to time....

Regards TMS