check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Male Chastity.

Male Chastity.

I am totally turned on by chastity within the bounds of a D/s relationship. In my opinion it can only work to its fullest conclusion when practised on a male sub.

Females are body perfection in relation to sex and orgasm. If you subject a female to a chastity belt you are only preventing her being penetrated by a cock. It does not stop her juicing up nor does it indeed prevent vaginal orgasm.

Women can orgasm from various stimulations far beyond just pushing cocks. dildo's etc up their vaginas. Such as tit and or nipple stimulation, toes or even ears being licked or kissed, indeed I even know a lady who orgasms in her dreams without any touching of her bits so in conclusion female chastity cant really be enforced purely with a device. The only way it can work truly work is on the honour system.

I am not saying that Female Chastity is always unsuccessful and of course making a female wear a chastity belt can be fun but it does not come near to the success of chastity when employed upon a male.

As for male chastity, I have been there, I was locked up in a CB2000 for the best part of a year with only 10 releases during that period of between 5 minutes to 5 hours, I can vouch for its effectiveness.

As I said before hand the female is the consumate sexual creature whereas all the man has got is his cock. Lock that up and chastity is ensured. Of course some men can get out of their devices and even get them back on with their Mistresses knowing of their deceit. But for the sake of the argument lets pre-suppose that the sub male is playing it straight.

In my own case my Mistress gained much greater control over me than she could ever have archieved without chastity. When I was locked in her orgasms were my main priority every day. She was very sexual and sensual. I gave her digital and oral stimulation every day. I bathed and dressed her. I cooked and cleaned plus did my regular work. If I screwed up she would beat me very hard with a heavy strap if I pleased her I would be allowed to give lots more oral. Her moans of pleasure were my pleasure as my cock strained against the bars of its prison.

We even explored swinging. I was ****** to watch her having sex with men and women while all the time under my towel I had my CB2000 on. My ex was delighted to show off her control and add to my humiliation by making me display myself. One lady asked my ex if she could make use of my face to sit on since my nether bits were locked away.

While my Mistress was being fucked by this other ladies husband she sat on my face as I greedily ate her snatch.

While ever I was in chastity I was willing to please and generally be as obedient as possible but when I did get my release my Mistress accused me of being surly and unco-operative.

I dont think a Mistress should ever let her sub know when he is going to get a release or for how long. I also think she should not permit herself to be hassled or even bullied into opening the lock. She should not be afraid to keep the male under wraps for weeks, months even years at a time.

Nothing pays off in a female Domme/ male sub relationship like the enforcement of male chastity. I should know I have been there.

When we ceased chastity on her say so it was the beginning of the end of our relationship.

indian women trampling and ballbusting

Quote Originally Posted by LightningJack View Post
    I am totally turned on by chastity within the bounds of a D/s relationship. In my opinion it can only work to its fullest conclusion when practised on a male sub.

Females are body perfection in relation to sex and orgasm. If you subject a female to a chastity belt you are only preventing her being penetrated by a cock. It does not stop her juicing up nor does it indeed prevent vaginal orgasm.

Women can orgasm from various stimulations far beyond just pushing cocks. dildo's etc up their vaginas. Such as tit and or nipple stimulation, toes or even ears being licked or kissed, indeed I even know a lady who orgasms in her dreams without any touching of her bits so in conclusion female chastity cant really be enforced purely with a device. The only way it can work truly work is on the honour system.

I am not saying that Female Chastity is always unsuccessful and of course making a female wear a chastity belt can be fun but it does not come near to the success of chastity when employed upon a male.

As for male chastity, I have been there, I was locked up in a CB2000 for the best part of a year with only 10 releases during that period of between 5 minutes to 5 hours, I can vouch for its effectiveness.

As I said before hand the female is the consumate sexual creature whereas all the man has got is his cock. Lock that up and chastity is ensured. Of course some men can get out of their devices and even get them back on with their Mistresses knowing of their deceit. But for the sake of the argument lets pre-suppose that the sub male is playing it straight.

In my own case my Mistress gained much greater control over me than she could ever have archieved without chastity. When I was locked in her orgasms were my main priority every day. She was very sexual and sensual. I gave her digital and oral stimulation every day. I bathed and dressed her. I cooked and cleaned plus did my regular work. If I screwed up she would beat me very hard with a heavy strap if I pleased her I would be allowed to give lots more oral. Her moans of pleasure were my pleasure as my cock strained against the bars of its prison.

We even explored swinging. I was ****** to watch her having sex with men and women while all the time under my towel I had my CB2000 on. My ex was delighted to show off her control and add to my humiliation by making me display myself. One lady asked my ex if she could make use of my face to sit on since my nether bits were locked away.

While my Mistress was being fucked by this other ladies husband she sat on my face as I greedily ate her snatch.

While ever I was in chastity I was willing to please and generally be as obedient as possible but when I did get my release my Mistress accused me of being surly and unco-operative.

I dont think a Mistress should ever let her sub know when he is going to get a release or for how long. I also think she should not permit herself to be hassled or even bullied into opening the lock. She should not be afraid to keep the male under wraps for weeks, months even years at a time.

Nothing pays off in a female Domme/ male sub relationship like the enforcement of male chastity. I should know I have been there.

When we ceased chastity on her say so it was the beginning of the end of our relationship.
    I've never actually been involved in a chastity thing but the idea of it is a big fantasy for me.

I had an online thing with a girl in the states a couple of years back, we would cam and chat for hours almost every other day, and she used to tease the hell out of me, i was never in a chastity device but i did give her my word that i wouldn't cum for her, but she used to love making me play with myself while watching her do the same, getting as close to cumming as she would dare take me, then telling me to stop, doing this numerous times as we chatted, while i could only watch her have as many orgasms as she could manage.
    My balls were blue for almost 6 months, and finally on Christmas eve she let me have my release at the same time as her. I couldn't stand it but at the same time i actually loved it.
    So, yes you could say i'm a fan of T&D/chastity, i just wish my wife was interested or even slightly curious about it, as it's something i would love to do again.

Yes, it is a fantasy of mine to, but it is definitely one that is very hard to get the wife interested.

You should talk about with your couple. Some people are more open about it than others. Just be gentle and respectful .

Registered Member
    My girlfriend and I do some chastity mixed with some CBT on a fairly regular basis. It is a huge turn on for me. I usually have to earn my orgasms... dinner, massages, pampering, etc. It is a lot of fun. Its a real power trip for the ladies!

My wife and I have tried chastity to some degree. I purchased a cb3000 and she locked me up for a couple of weeks. The idea of being locked up was exciting, for me but I think less so for my wife. She played along but I think it will take a while and some serious pampering for her to be totally committed...but I am working on that of course!

There was a couple of things, 1) pinching/bruising, my wife is less into the painful side of teasing and denial/chastity and frankly, seeing my penis bruised from the slots in the chastity device and the "bulging" that also happens was a bit of a turn-off for her. I tried some tape, this helped the "bulging" issue but created another: 2) Cleanliness, with the tape on it was quite difficult to keep clean and (much like a cast) there was some odor and dead skin when I was finally released, this again was a bit of a turn-off for my wife. Although a cold shower gave me the opportunity to calm down and get clean, don't think that you are going to remove the belt and immediately have sex, not likely in my experience and probably not healthy from her standpoint.

My 2 cents as a newbie to the board.

Caged for Christmas!

My gift from my Wife arrived just in time for Christmas... since last night i am locked into a CB2000 cage! OMG!!! Do i ever NEED to stroke my hard cock!!! Well... Her hard cock *sigh. only one day and aready redefining the word "frustrating".

~n4h

Thumbs up

I would love to experience chasity, unfortunally, i don't have a girlfriend atm so things might be somewhat difficult Being locked up in a chasity device has been has been my fantasy (well, at least one of the) for some years now. But without a girlfriend that shares my interest, i think it is much less 'fun'

BTW: Lovely forum, just registered and now posting my first comment. Would really really love to ex

I've never worn any form of chastity device - and not sure that I would want to. If my Mistress says I'm not allowed to cum, then I won't. She's always had 100% commitment from me and she knows that, no matter how much I want to cum, I won't cum without her permission. My orgasms belong to her and I'm not going to 'steal' one!

Oh, she does love to tease me over and over until I'm at the point of cumming and then just leaves me. If she's working late shifts and she's feeling a bit naughty, I'll get a text message telling me to bring myself close to orgasm a few times.

She has 'threatened' to plug my urethra and tease me over and over until I'm screaming for release...and I know she'll do it some point

Gentlemen, you have referred to a chance that a male can sometimes sneak his way out of a chastity device without the Female knowing. Lacking the experience myself, I have to ask is it really that simple to get out of the CB series chastity device?

Yes, one can remove himself from the CB devise... so long as he plans ahead and does so before becoming erect. Once an erection starts it is impossible to pull out of... or get back into

That's why they sell the "points of intreague" (sp?).

One stimulating fact about the CB's is they are basically held on by the balls when the dick is soft. This puts a constant gentle pressure on the balls that grows somewhat distracting. One thinks of a chastity devise to control the penis but with this one the balls are trapped as well, although ****** into poking out of the devise. For me it serves to create a continuously arousing effect that generates a vicious cycle of ball stimulation=cock arousal... round and round.

AARRGGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nuts4her View Post
    For me it serves to create a continuously arousing effect that generates a vicious cycle of ball stimulation=cock arousal... round and round.

AARRGGH!!!
    Seems to me like you are enjoying your chastity! lol
    I do sympathise with you, but also i find myself somewhat envious as well, have you been told when your next orgasm will be yet?

Yes I guess you could say I am enjoying it, a little too much as she took me out of it from Saturday through Tuesday for "enjoying it too much". Been back in since tuesday night almost non-stop - I don't wear it to work. Last orgasm was tuesday morning. We fucked wednesday AM but she stopped it after she came. I went to work horney and came home to getting locked back in. I am told i have to wear it and wait until Saturday to have a chance at coming again. Meanwhile she's enjoying torturing my vulnerable balls and keeping my cock swollen and dripping inside its cage.