check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Male Chastity.

Big Supporter
    Just an update on my use of the CB6000 Chastity device. I made without and orgasm or ejaculation to day 55 with the CB6000 on for the last 5 days. it is a long story and the short version is I had an acccidental ejaculation while trying to put the CB6000 back on after I cleaned it. I got too hard and overexcited and just leaked it all over the place. I got so freaked out realizing I could never go 55 days again, i quit everthing. Told my Mistress I had to stop and almost threw everything out. I went back to my old ways and enjoyed myself freely. It was less fun than I anticipated. The grass is always greener on the other side I suppose.

I suddenly became interested in chastity control again after a two and a half week freedom, four days ago and put the CB6000 back on. It is comfortable and can be worn 24/7. You do have to try out the rings for proper fit and the spacer as well. I cannot get near my penis and the balls stay trapped below as intended. Now I know you have to lube yourself properly before sliding the sleeve on. If only my Mistress will take me back, all would be wonderful. Only this time I will hope she might let me have some release sooner.

Update

This morning was rough waking up next to Her. She looked sexy as hell laying face-down next to me with only a pair of black panties on. my cock tried to swell but was thwarted by the cage and the pain of the points of intrigue biting into it. i rubbed her back and kissed her shoulders lovingly as she reached over and tapped my swollen balls with her finger tips and smiled sweetly.

The New Year was celebrated with Her giving me notice that She "thought i'd had too much fun in our first year of chastity play and that the second year was going to be, shall we say, less fun for you but more fun for Me." She noted that i had already gone one full month without an orgasm, thanks to my confession on this board and stated matter of factly "I don't know when or if I'll let you cum again", then gave me a smile. "You know that's really what you want to experience anyway, isn't it?" Swallowing hard i said, "yes, i think".

That night i was introduced to the next size larger points. They bite harder and send twinges of pain down the length of my dick when it swells inside its cage. She also introcuced my testicles to the cane - OW! Beating my trapped balls, She had me howling and quivering yet still presenting Her balls for more (why?). One can say that we are though the experimental or play stage and into serious chastity now. my dick aches to be released from the cage and stroked while the pressure to cum is almost unbearable. All that said, i gladly give Her ownership of my cock and balls with total control of access to them.

**SIGNED**
    ~n4h~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prizner2.jpg   Prizner3.jpg  

Big Supporter
    nuts4her, that is a very tight, confining chastity cage. no room for erections there. the points of intrigue must really hurt. good work. Yes good question, why do we still present our balls for control snd punishment?

i am up to day 18 in the cb6000 and day25 in chastity with no end insight. i must be mad to do it, but i just continue. My Mistress has not even hinted at when she might let me cum, but she has implied it may be hands free without much pleasure. Her goal is to cum on command. i still don't see how, but i better learn quickly.

So last night she informed me that She is going to try to ignore my penis this year. Smiling wickedly as she spoke, "I'm not going to touch it, stroke it, suck it, fuck it or even your favorite - bend it!"

She tells me that it might just be better for me to imagine for the next year that i don't have a penis. "Pretend I cut it off and left the balls for Me to play with." To think of the pain from the points of intrigue as the phantom pain where it was cut off and the same with the my dick... "you feel it wanting to be hard and be stroked and to cum... but its just a ghost of the penis you used to have."

~n4h

Big Supporter
    i can relate to your sitution. not being able to cum is bad enough, but to be played with by your balls would be really frustrating. WAhile in the CB6000 i can't do anything. I get hard to no avail. when flacid it justs slips around inside the sleeve. My Domme wants no part of letting me cum. She does not want me palying or anything other than wearing nipple clips for extended periods. It has been 35 days for me this time. The last time i went 55 days in chastity.

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

Registered Member
    Why is chastity so appealing?

Big Supporter
    For the reasons I put in response to your other post. It is about control and willingness to be dominated by a female. For many it is exciting and forefilling.

It can determine sub's longanimity.

I've never had the pleasure of a chastity device, though for a while I had a thing going with a female aquaintence, to see how long I could keep myself 'chaste'. Suffice to say my willpower wasn't quite strong enough and I failed after a short time (though I enjoyed the punishments that followed) I'd definately like to try one of these at some point, though at the moment I don't have anyone to try it with.

Quote Originally Posted by badnews1412 View Post
    I had to wait a while to answer this cuz at the time you posted i had not cum since Thanksgiving weekend. The thrill had definitely worn off and i just wanted this package off and to stroke my dick for relief and let it cum all over the place. Thankfully She could take no more and at midnight Vanlentines Eve She unlocked me for sex... after a serious ballbusting first i might add. i had been out on Friday evening for closely supervised shaving and grooming but no penis contact. A string around the head gripped in my teeth allowed me to pull it out of the way while shaving.

She was so hot! She pinned me down and slid my untended dick into Her riding it to several orgasms for Her. When She came down She ordered me to cum now if i ever want to. She was so wet i couldn't get enough friction and i failed. She pulled off me and left my wet hard-on bouncing in the cool air and ordered me to package back up. i whined and begged to have another chance and She finally gave in letting me be on top but telling me to be quick. This time it didn't take long for my cock to erupt in spasms that drained more than two months worth of cum. Cleaning Her up with my tongue while She slowly and agonizingly streched and crushed my drained balls was my pleasure. Now i am locked back in until who knows when.
    ~n4h

with a nose ring the bull is easy to lead to the semen-give-up-station, otherwise he is ****** in chastity....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMGP0024.JPG   IMGP0031.JPG  

Nice mod, i especially like the piercing - i would like similar top-to-bottom through the penis head. Are you able to fuck with that split? If you were allowed to that is, could you?

oh my wife hasnt much drive for sex, but its very nice if iam allowed onetime a month in her pussy to work with the twins.
    i want insert a more less ring, which can hold them both together during fucking and makes an additionally rubbling in her pussy....

April Fools

She teased me all week with suggestions that this would be the weekend my cock earned a work release from its cell. How foolish was i not to realize that this was the first of April. i almost expected a replay of Valentines weekend - not! Teasing and playing with my balls off-and-on all night Friday with promises of a Saturday night to remember... if only. i guess i will remember it alright.

She delighted in teasing my cock and entertaining Herself with how it will hold up the cage and my balls as it tries to get hard, even with the middle size Points of Intrigue biting at the top of the base. Her package bouncing and swaying up and down and side to side, i moaned and whimpered in agony, beging Her to unlock it. Taking the key on her necklace in hand She kissed me deeply, then tucking it inside her bra told me She'd had too much to drink and was tired.

"April Fools!" She said slyly as She rolled away leaving my cock locked securely in its cell. And here i am, up a 3 am, my cock hurts so fucking much! Erections keep trying to manifest and pre-cum drooling out of my slit all over my balls. I considered trying to cum in my cage again but the points made erection very painful, i can't image what an orgasm would be like! I quite think i would very much regret it about the time my cock started to spasm pumping out the backed up loads of cum inside. (i say "my cock" only because it IS still attached to me - She owns it along with the balls)

i think i said it beofe here but those who wish for "real chastity" heed the old warning - be careful what you wish for, you might get it!

Quote Originally Posted by badnews1412 View Post
    For me, several reasons - first, I love the humiliation and emasculation aspects of chastity. When you're locked up, sex is impossible, touching your dick is impossible. Whereas, every other man in the world is running around free, my manhood is under lockdown. Second - it really heightens my sexual awareness. My cock is constantly twitching when locked up in the Curve that I have, trying to get some stimulation. My nipples and my asshole become primary errogenous zones. After weeks of not coming its almost like entering an altered state of mind.