check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Monica and Rene Bust Balls (part 1)

Monica and Rene Bust Balls (part 1)

Monica and Rene Bust Balls

by twonutbuster

Monica and Rene were two ballbusters in college. They each had busted over ten different guys over the course of their educational career. They both decided to talk about some of their most recent happenings at a local coffee shop downtown.

"Oh my God Monica! He was so cute with his blond hair and baby-blue eyes!" said Rene. "I met him after last night's basketball game, and he took me out to eat at the OutBack Steakhouse. I tell you Rene, this guy was so hot, and I really wanted to bust his balls good."

"Well what happened?" Monica asked curiously.

"We ended up going back to his apartment in his black Mustang, there he made a few drinks. I didn't have that many, but he was drinking like a thristy camel, and soon he began to get buzzed. When he stood up to go into the restroom, I quickly stripped down to my thong and sports bra. He came walking out wiping his hands on his jeans, then noticed me and smiled. I looked at him and knew he wanted to feel my insides, as I could see the bulge in his jeans growing bigger."

"Wow, what happened next?" Monica asked agian.

"I told him if you want me, he'll have to fight and win against me first. He agreed to the challenge, and began kicking off his shoes. While he began removing his clothes, I was admiring the way his body looked, he had a wide chest and shoulders, that tightly strecthed his white T-Shirt around his upper body. When he unbuttoned his jeans, and dropped them, his cock pointed directly at me in his boxers. I thought that was funny, because it moved back and forth while he was kicking off his jeans. Then while standing tall, he grabbed the bottom of his shirt, and slid it off his lean body. "Wow, You look great!", I said to him. He smiled at me with those blue eyes, and flexed all his upper body muscles for me to see. Apparently, he was giving me a taste of what I was up against. Then I pointed down to his underwear and said, "What about those?". He looked at me puzzled, but then soon smiled again. He quickly grabbed the elastic waist band, and with a single tug, his boxers were around his feet. He then kicked his underwear at me, and it wrapped around my face. "How do they smell?" he said cockily. "You'll pay for that, boy!", was the only thing I responded, as I bunched up his boxers, and threw them on his couch. Then, while looking back at him, I was speechless to see this male body standing there naked. His legs were spread shoulder width apart, and his big arms hanging on the sides of his lean torso. My eyes threw there attention to the guys cock and balls. They were loose, heavy, and very large. His cock was standing at a full nine inches, and his red-rounded knob widened, showing it craved some pussy. His testicles were like two giant chicken eggs hanging in a very loose, and long scrotum. They were some of the biggest I've ever seen, and I felt a cringe of intimidation staring at these powerful symbols of male power!

However, I gathered up my female thoughts, and got into my fighting stance. He resumed a boxers stance, and raised his arms to guard his face. I thought that was stupid, because this left his manhood unprotected. Then, he began dancing his body back and forth on the balls of his feet. Apparently, he must really be a boxer I thought, and once again the wave of intimidation came into my head, until I looked down at his junk."

"What...What...What did you see?" Monica asked exicited.

"His cock and balls were a complete mess, they are bouncing all over the place, without any control. I almost started laughing at it! His penis on the over hand didn't move as easily, but stood out hard and straight, like a metal bar from his crotch. I began circling him looking for an opening, when all of a sudden one of his testicles bounced up, while his cock was coming down. His poor nut was slammed by his own cock, kinda like a bat hitting a baseball. It also made a weird clapping sound, as his large nut was knocked back to the bottom of his sack. I started laughing my ass off at what happened! He immediately stopped his stupid dancing, and stood still with his legs open. His cock and balls continued to dangly around, but soon rested back in their natural places. He let out a low moan, and his blue eyes were squinting in pain. He didn't grab them or react by doubling over, instead he just stood there, arms still protecting his face and chest, and legs planted solid on the floor. It was like his whole male body shut-down briefly. This was a dream come true, as I looked into his squinting blue eyes, and walked towards him. I then grabbed both of his solid bisceps, and gave him a nice kiss. "Thanks!", I said before squeezing his bisceps hard, and ramming my knee into his heavy dangling male testicles. I felt them squish against his muscled crotch, and rock-hard cock. Finally, I release his arms, and stepped to the side watching the sexiest reaction a guy can make. He fell to his knees and cupped his busted balls. His back arched backward, and he screamed a horrible sound. His smooth chest and stomach tensed strongly, as if trying to fight the testicle pain, but to no use. His cock was still rock hard, as a little pre-cum ozzed out of the tip, and slowly dripped to the floor. Then, his massive frame fell forward, and he landed on his chest. His firm-ass was still in the air, because his cock held up that part of his body. It was like a last attempt to show me how powerful the male sex organs can be, but I couldn't have that. I put my feet on his ass, and pushed down with my entire body weight. His mightly cock, finally give, and a loud cracking sound was heard as it snaped. The guys body rolled around, writhed, and tensed painfully, and he was making all kinds of wierd noises, so I picked up his boxer shorts from the couch, and stuffed them into his mouth. "How do they taste?" I said to him. I started to head to the door and looked back one more time, and smiled. Poor guy, he could have beaten me if he didn't have those big balls."

"Wow, Rene, that was fucking hot" Moncia said loudly.

"Shhh! People are around you know." Rene said giggling.

"Opps, sorry! So what are you doing tonight, because I think you and me should go out to the club and fetch a new guy. A guy with the biggest balls and cock on campus." Moncia smiled.

"What about Sean? He's that one Asian guy who is in my Tuesday afternoon classes. I heard down the grape-vine he is completely hung like a bull. Plus, have you ever seen his bulge, it's amazing!"

"But don't most Asians have smaller privates?" Moncia asked.

"Possibly, but Sean is a living example that proves that myth to be false. Dam, just thinking about him makes me hot and wet. I even seen him jogging around campus this morning, and he didn't have a shrit on. Boy, his chest and abs glistened in the sunlight, and I just love the brown tan of his sexy body. Plus he was wearing his gym shorts, and his heavy package looked so freaking hot. I can't wait to hit that shit!...I can't believe he's still single!" Rene said laughing.

"Well I happen to know a club where this guy Sean goes to quite often, so I'll pick you up at your dorm room, and will have a fun night! Moncia said.

They finished their drinks, and left the shop.

Great story. Enjoyed how the guy's own rock hard cock hurt his balls and then how Rene finished him off by kneeing him square in the nuts! I liked how she then shoved the guy's boxers into his mouth, good revenge on the jerk who was trying to make her smell his disgusting smelly boxers at the beginning!

I noticed you called this Part 1. Is there a Part 2 somewhere? I couldn't find it, but would love to read a sequel about Rene and Monica busting Sean.