check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten?

How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten?

Heh not sure why but it's been a long favorite for me...maybe just the idea of the male anatomy, especially mine being reduced to nothing more then a few calories.

Quote Originally Posted by leopardwing View Post
    Heh not sure why but it's been a long favorite for me...maybe just the idea of the male anatomy, especially mine being reduced to nothing more then a few calories.
    My boyfriend has the same interest, and to be honest, I find the idea quite fascinating too.
    Sure would make a good (though not for fun) torture technique. Wonder if it has ever been done.

Rebecca

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Wonder if it has ever been done. Rebecca

Rebecca, somewhere, sometime, almost anything you can think of has probably been done or at least tried, even the more bizare and way out stuff. And probably so have lots of things that you would never imagine. Humans over the ages have done some pretty weird, bizare, and even totally wigged out sick stuff to other humans.

Supreme Poster
    i remember there were some stories with this kind of stuff in them, but i don't remember where i had seen them, it's been a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by leopardwing View Post
    Do you mean by a person or by an animal?

I have to assume that there must have been an occasion where a guy had his dick and nuts devoured by an animal. Just seems inevitable to have happened.

Rebecca

heh animal or person, heh in some ways animal just seems more...natural, though I like both ideasI would never want to have it done...but one of those interesting things. Especially the penis done during a blow job like thing, start out fun and then before they realize it they are missing their penis, works great if you don't take the balls too, leave them with the drive, but little in the way of means.

Big Supporter
    I just like it when my girlfriend talk about how to eat my cock and balls, just cause she know it makes me horny

But I like them way too much to let somebody eat them! hehe

Supreme Poster
    In germany a few years ago, two guys met on the internet, one was looking for someone to penectomize him and eat his penis, then kill him and eat him. And sure enough, he got his dick cut off, and they ate it together before the other guy bashed in his head, cooked him and ate him. Theres a song by Rammstein about it, called Mein Teil.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spidermale View Post
    In germany a few years ago, two guys met on the internet, one was looking for someone to penectomize him and eat his penis, then kill him and eat him. And sure enough, he got his dick cut off, and they ate it together before the other guy bashed in his head, cooked him and ate him. Theres a song by Rammstein about it, called Mein Teil.
    http://herzeleid.com/en/lyrics/reise_reise/mein_teil - Lyrics
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk06_ll_vgo - Music Video
    Great song by a great group
    Just my opinion

I always have a fantasy that a tall big tit girl with big eyes grab my penis and balls and trying to bite them off and eating raw.

It would be an interesting torture/********** to see. She has the man on a tables, slices off his sack completely then just puts hisn naked balls in her mouth and chomps down. Would be such a turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by frostbyte252252 View Post
    It would be an interesting torture/********** to see. She has the man on a tables, slices off his sack completely then just puts hisn naked balls in her mouth and chomps down. Would be such a turn on.
    and i could barely watch hard candy without feeling sick, to each his own tho, anything too extreme that goes beyond a couple of hard kicks or squeezes is out of my realm, even bruising in videos sometimes puts me off

Is this possible?

My boyfriend recently read a case or historical text which described an incident in which a man had his dick covered with honey or something, and then had it inserted into a cage containing hungry rats.
    Obviously the rats proceeded to eat the guy's dick off.

Is this even possible? Does anyone know if this actually ever happened?

Sure would be a painful way for a guy to lose his little friend. Makes me think it would be a fitting treatment for pedophiles.

Rebecca

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post

Is this even possible? Does anyone know if this actually ever happened?

Rebecca
    It is possible, why not? In 10.000 years of human history, it is sure that somebody had experiences like that. Testicles must have been eaten, roasted, flatten, uprooted and any other thing you can imagine, my evil friend

Quote Originally Posted by dzwitch View Post
    It is possible, why not? In 10.000 years of human history, it is sure that somebody had experiences like that. Testicles must have been eaten, roasted, flatten, uprooted and any other thing you can imagine, my evil friend
    Evil am I?

But rats would in fact do that? I know they'll eat almost anything.

Certainly would take a while.