check the ballbusting updates here

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten?

********** goats by teeth

Supreme Poster
    ...Wow. That's a good one.

Got busy and forgot all about this topic untill I was doing search :> Half way through, I assume you've seen those pics of the lions ********** their prey, anyone else have good pics/images?

LOL!!! Not only is it well deserved, but it's bloody hilarious too!

Reading a story out of Russia where several little girls (aged 8-11) were playing in a shack in a secluded area of a neighborhood park. One of the girls had brought her dog, a 3 year old female German Sheppard.

A 44 year old man entered the shed, and blocked the doorway, preventing the girls from leaving. He then pulled down his pants and began playing with himself in front of the girls. He told the girls to take off their clothes, and they would have to perform oral sex on him if they ever wanted to see their parents again.

The dog lunged at the man, and bit down on his genitals. The man tried to pull free of the dog, but was unsuccessful, and the dog bit off 90% of the man's penis. The girls ran off and found a police officer who returned to find the man laying on the ground. While the man survived, his penis could not be found at the scene. Police suspect either the dog ate it, or it was taken off by other animals in the park and eaten.

The man is demanding the dog be destroyed for what it did, saying now he will never be able to have sexual pleasure again.

I personally think the dog was simply protecting the girls, and that the man got exactly what he deserved! I don't feel sorry for him at all. In fact, I'm very glad that happened to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    LOL!!! Not only is it well deserved, but it's bloody hilarious too!

Reading a story out of Russia where several little girls (aged 8-11) were playing in a shack in a secluded area of a neighborhood park. One of the girls had brought her dog, a 3 year old female German Sheppard.

A 44 year old man entered the shed, and blocked the doorway, preventing the girls from leaving. He then pulled down his pants and began playing with himself in front of the girls. He told the girls to take off their clothes, and they would have to perform oral sex on him if they ever wanted to see their parents again.

The dog lunged at the man, and bit down on his genitals. The man tried to pull free of the dog, but was unsuccessful, and the dog bit off 90% of the man's penis. The girls ran off and found a police officer who returned to find the man laying on the ground. While the man survived, his penis could not be found at the scene. Police suspect either the dog ate it, or it was taken off by other animals in the park and eaten.

The man is demanding the dog be destroyed for what it did, saying now he will never be able to have sexual pleasure again.

I personally think the dog was simply protecting the girls, and that the man got exactly what he deserved! I don't feel sorry for him at all. In fact, I'm very glad that happened to him.
    Yikes. That has to hurt, although he did deserve it. Will be weird never to have sex again even though the urge will be there since his balls didn't get taken away too.

Quote Originally Posted by dont View Post
    Yikes. That has to hurt, although he did deserve it. Will be weird never to have sex again even though the urge will be there since his balls didn't get taken away too.
    That's exactly why I think it's hilarious!

The perverted bastard deserved it for attempting to **** those little girls. It's such a lovely ironic punishment for him. The dog is a hero in my books.

The perverted bastard deserved it for attempting to **** those little girls. It's such a lovely ironic punishment for him. The dog is a hero in my books.
    Of course, and I don't know how this would work, but if he does have 10 percent of it left as the story you read stated, perhaps he still can function more than we are giving him credit for.

It seems 44-year-old Russian men are always getting their penis bit off by animals.

From a website:

In January 2009, Alexander Kirilov, a 44-year-old Russian man, was on a drunken weekend with pals when he tried to **** a raccoon while his buddies watched. You might be able to guess what happened next. The animal was frightened and tried to defend itself by taking a big bite out of Kirilov's penis.

Kirilov was taken to a hospital in Moscow, where plastic surgeons tried unsuccessfully to restore his mangled manhood.

Supreme Poster

That'll teach him!!! The rest of his life, with no more sex or w.anking

Big Supporter
    last night i saw a really cheap horror movie called KILL THE SCREAM QUEEN it was terrible , but towards the end the bad guy has a good looking girl tied to a chair and makes her suck a carrot , anyway after that's through he pulls his dick out and ****** her to blow him and he's just about to spoodge and there is an audible sound and the bad guy cries out , the girl's mouth is dripping blood and she says "just so you know....i swallow" , so we are led to believe she bit off and ate this guy's dick. the bad guy does get really pissed and kill her afterward but it's the high point of the movie. there was heavy metal music and women half naked in bondage so it wasn't THAT bad but still pretty bad

Big Supporter
    There is also a scene in BEYOND RE-ANIMATOR where the guy's dick gets bitten off by super sexy Elsa Pataky, the guy was a zombie though so his dick actually starts crawling around on the floor, if you stay for the credits they have a scene where the guy's crawling zombie dick gets into a fight with a rat.........i really have to stop watching cheap horror movies

if you have a free minute GOOGLE search a picture of Elsa Pataky and see how hot she is for yourself

Of course, maybe having 10 percent of the penis let allows him to still have an orgasm? Not sure about that either way.

Another case of a Russian man getting his penis bitten off by an animal from the web:

In January 2009, Alexander Kirilov, a 44-year-old Russian man, was on a drunken weekend with pals when he tried to **** a raccoon while his buddies watched. You might be able to guess what happened next. The animal was frightened and tried to defend itself by taking a big bite out of Kirilov's penis.

Kirilov was taken to a hospital in Moscow, where plastic surgeons tried unsuccessfully to restore his mangled manhood.

If were talking movies, anyone see the movie, "blood beach" about this creature that lives under the beach and swallows people up like a ant lion? Well there is one scene where a woman's being chased by guy trying to **** her, and well...the creature gets him from under the sand.

Also though I think this was meant more for vore, http://www.gapingmaws.com/GapingMaws.htm can be kinda interesting to imagine those mouths taking a bite out of some guy caught by them.

Why is there almost no vore of males being eaten by animals and such? I've only seen a few pics/drawings.
    Pics/drawings of naked guys getting eaten would be hot!

Do you know if such pics/drawings exist, and where I could find them?

hmmmm there is a few out there, mostly ********** related, let me see if I can find, them.

these arn't **********, but a few of them really look like it wouldn't take much. http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12721969/

Okay why are my messages being put with ****'s and they seem rather....odd ones, like..."fixing" male words here is being put with stars.

Why is there almost no vore of males being eaten by animals and such? I've only seen a few pics/drawings.
    Pics/drawings of naked guys getting eaten would be hot!

Do you know if such pics/drawings exist, and where I could find them?
    Hahaha. Like, actually eaten, eaten? I'm trying to learn here as I go, but this scenario seems to be hot to a lot of people but I can't completly figure it out. Not judging, genuinely curious.