check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten?

Quote Originally Posted by eunice View Post
    I can only speak for myself but I am not at all disturbed by your interest in this. On the contrary, knowing that an apparently quite normal (and beautiful too, if I might say) woman such as yourself has such an interest is both fascinating and very exciting.

Feel free to explore whatever fantasies you might have. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
    Yes! You may say that!

I mean this is not something I really want to do to a guy. Well, maybe some horrid pedophile or something. I just find it an interesting fantasy, as does my boyfriend.

We were wishing we could get a cap of that scene I described in the James Bond movie we were watching. I don't have the software to grab/rip/whatever scenes from movies, so T.S. for us I guess.

We were talking about what sort of animals could be used to eat off a guy's dick. We thought the slower the better. Obviously any critter that eats meat would do it if hungry enough. Would cats or rats do it?

Anyway, I was just concerned that people where would think I'm some kind of psycho-woman.

Rebecca

an obvious photo shop, but just for you Rebbecca, a puppy taking a bite. this sort of content is hard to find.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails puppychwp.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by i_like_gyros View Post
    an obvious photo shop, but just for you Rebbecca, a puppy taking a bite. this sort of content is hard to find.
    Ahh! What a cute little puppy! And so happy looking too!

Thank you! Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Now get on your knees, because I'm going to give you 5 hard kicks to your nuts!!!

Rebecca

wow, that looks funny, but i've never seen a real bite!
    if anybody knows where i could fine, or if anybody have pics or vids, so PLEASE tell me!

Caption anyone?

Hi Rebecca & BF, Hope you like. care to caption?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ballsLast.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by vulkrypse View Post
    Hi Rebecca & BF, Hope you like. care to caption?
    Well, I certainly appreciate the tremendous effort!!! Thank you!

But, the doggy has missed the best part!

However, I am very happy to give you two hard kicks in any position you want!

Rebecca

those bits are for last! The doggy has to chew up the rest first.

Any position huh? I'll take them with you standing in fron to me, facing away, kicking up and back, driving the heel into the scrotum. Hopefully both wil be crushed with one blow, but if not, I'll take the other as a stomp straight down, exploding the testicles in the swollen sac!

Possible?

Hey guys

I went back and retrieved this thread not only in the hopes of resurrecting it, but also to pose a couple of questions.

1. I have heard of a story (don't know if it's true or not) in some historical context of guys having their dicks slowly chewed off by rats. True or not, is this possible? I don't know anything really about rats.

2. What would be the most interesting animal to use on a man's dick? I personally think something small so that it would take a while.

Fantasy guys. Don't freak out!

Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    1. I have heard of a story (don't know if it's true or not) in some historical context of guys having their dicks slowly chewed off by rats. True or not, is this possible? I don't know anything really about rats.
    Oops! I don't normally reply to my own posts, but I noticed I asked this question wayyy back when.
    Oh well. Maybe someone new has some info/thoughts on it.
    Not that I'm planning on doing it to my guy (or any other guy for that matter).

Rebecca

it's possible, from what i understand rats are very effective eaters. I have heard of rats chewing through steel drain pipes. I have also heard of torture techniques where they used rats to eat into people.

WOW!!!
    i wish i had a dog too!!!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaze View Post
    Thank you for this beastiality post. Welcome to the interwebs.
    Just my opinion

A bit of a bump, but my boyfriend and I are still very interested in this topic.

Any material, ideas or thoughts would be great!

Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    A bit of a bump, but my boyfriend and I are still very interested in this topic.

Any material, ideas or thoughts would be great!

Rebecca
    I love this idea... and you seem very interested in it Rebecca... Now I know you say you're not planning on doing it. But if the opportunity were to come up to do it, you'd have to be very curious...

On a side note, I live pretty close to your neighbourhood (hamilton) and I think I fit the description pretty well of the guy you picture in it