check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: How many like the fantasy of their bits being eaten?

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    Female phallophages.
    One thing the internet has opened my eyes to, is the fact that if it can be dreamed up, it can be done. And if it can be done, it has already been done countless numbers of times.
    One girl I personally knew loved to remind me almost daily how she'd seriously have no problem with devouring a penis (literally). And she did make her dream come true, sort of. The one she ate came from an animal.
    I've also spoken with many others who shared similar ideas with me, but who really knows when they are just kidding, or just have this as their own sexual fetish, use this as their way of venting against males, or are being 100% serious?

Check out this woman's posts:
    http://www.misterpoll.com/users/nicole%20merrill
    I believe she was serious, i would have no problem doing it too, especially if I knew he had done **** someone, especially if I know her. I would wait until he is soft again, it should be easier to chomp it off, and less meat to go down too. No way to recover it for re-implantation, I would be doing it after I skip at least two meals, and would run away thinking about all kinds of great food in my mouth to be sure that all those acids inside my stomach take good care of the evidence. Plus they will need more than an order to get it out of me... I be saying good luck if you want to used it again

Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny69 View Post
    I believe she was serious, i would have no problem doing it too, especially if I knew he had done **** someone, especially if I know her.
    Jenny
    I've become very cynical of the "******" excuse, when it comes to females who've expressed this desire, and I'll tell you why.
    When I was very young, I used to know a female neighbor who was about my age, so we were playmates. As you might expect, we did get around to playing "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours." I regret it even to this day, because what she saw apparently changed her (and not for the better). She went from being a cheerful little girl to being a mean little bitch, who kept wanting to see it again and again, and grope it like she was milking a cow. And at the same time, she refused to give me any second looks at her thing. So I began refusing, too. This just made her nastier. She said she didn't need to see it anymore, because she already knew it looked like a hot dog. She gasped at her own realization, adding it probably tasted like one, too. In the end, she told me that she would wait till I was asleep, then sneak into my room and eat it up.
    We were too young to know why boys and girls were different. At that age, it is considered extremely inappropriate for any adult to discuss anything of a sexual nature. So we didn't even know what sex was for, much less what **** was.
    All she knew was that I had something in the same place she did not. She became instantly ashamed of her own thing, and she became the first one to break our equal access agreement. But because I dared to do likewise, this was what pissed her off enough to equate what I had with something to eat, and threaten me with that.

Many years laters, as a young adult, I was working in a female dominated workplace. Lots of women around, not too many of us guys. As we all got to know one another, barriers came down, and taboo subjects became less and less taboo.
    There was one chick who liked to sway whatever the topic of conversation was at the break table to the subject of ****. Why? Stepping stone one: get everyone at the table riled up. **** is a nasty crime. Guys won't defend it. So women can feel free to "let their hair down" and express their resentment of it.
    Once she got everyone else "in the mood" --
    Stepping stone two: once again she would gently sway the topic over to what should be done to the ******.
    Now she could offer ********** as one of the options, and she always did.
    And, just like at that Mister Poll site, it would evolve into a verbal "********** party" with each woman trying to top the other with their sadistic imaginations. And nobody accused anybody of having a sick mind, because, hey, we're talking about a ****** here.
    Inevitably, somebody would chime in with "I'd bite it off and spit it out at him."
    And the chick who started it all would inform the rest that she'd swallow it.
    You'd also need to know one more thing about her before I continue. She would do stuff to amuse herself, like singing songs with new words. Typical example: she'd sing "Found a Peanut," and change it to "Found a Penis. Ate it Anyway." You get the idea.

So we come to the part where she once tried to get my co-operation on her favorite topic (You could tell it was her favorite, not just because she harped on it everyday, or every other day, but in just the way it lit up her face). But rather than go along with her like the ladies did, I decided to try a different tack. I told her I thought that throwing the ****** in jail was the perfect punishment, because rapists are the lowest form of life in any men's prison. When the other guys find out they have a ****** among them, he soon becomes everyone's "bitch." He'll be on the receiving end of what he's been dishing out for as long as he's in there.
    She didn't like that. Somehow it just didn't satisfy her.
    "Don't you think it would be better if he just had it off?" she said, with a hopeful look in her eyes. "That way, he's not getting free food and a free place to stay at taxpayer's expense. And he'd have his freedom. And he'd never be able to **** anybody again."
    I said, "Okay, how about this? Inject him with that chemical that destroys his ability to get an erection. If he can't get it up, he can't **** anyone. He gets to keep his parts. Everybody's happy. Right?"
    You should have seen her face fall. It was like somebody pulled out her plug. She sure wasn't lit up anymore.
    "I still think they should just cut it off," she said, quickly moving away from me before I could burst any more of her bubbles.
    You see, she had run out of arguments. Her happy little penis-chopping world of tomorrow just went up in smoke because **** was only the shield that she was hiding her true agenda behind. If **** suddenly disappeared from the face of the Earth today, what would the "I still think they should just cut it off" crowd use to justify making their secret dark desires public?

I don't blame the ladies for being grossed out. I've been aware for some time that testicles are eaten in Montana during the festival that is held after the calves are *********. But those are cooked.
    We humans are a spoiled species on this planet. Most of us can't eat raw meat and enjoy it like the four-legged carnivores seem to. (Of course, maybe they'd prefer it cooked too, if animals knew how to work a grill.)

This video also reminds me of the time a chick ate a bull's dick on "Fear Factor." In all cases, though, the ladies say it tasted awful. They wouldn't have done it, if the show hadn't pressured them into it. And I believe them. Munching on male genitalia is not everyone's cup of tea. But it certainly was for the producers who dreamed this stunt up. They sure knew what they wanted to see. And they certainly had the money to wave in the faces of the contestants, if they would do it.

what an interesting idea :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
    I've become very cynical of the "******" excuse, when it comes to females who've expressed this desire, and I'll tell you why
    When it comes to, man defending their penis or balls, anyone had their own opinion, yet the facts are clear. a penis is not all that special, it's only a small piece of meat, that doesn't even have bones inside, hardly should we call it a limb. it just have enough nerves to make you feel good, so you abuse of it. that doesn't mean we should see it in a different light. If it's used as a weapon to harm someone, then we must take the weapon from you, that simple.
    We all think on bite one off sooner or later, because it's easy, and cock is always in the mind of all men... most about their own, or we think.

I hear lots of comments about **** been about power, not sexual, etc etc... well smart ones why then must be penetration... oh! that is sexual? exactly...
    ...small ones, use your head instead of listening the propaganda of ****** defenders. If you want to send a ****** to jail good for you, but first off with her balls, and if he was less than a well mannered refined ******, then off with his cock too. There are too many humans in the world, rending the scum unable to pass their genes to the next generation is not going to send the specie into any danger of extinction. Furthermore, all those defective, violent, scum producer genes would be no more.

If any man ****** himself into a woman, he doesn't deserve the privilege of using his penis with a woman ever again. The use of your penis is not your right, but a privilege we the women lets you have. We have the last word who we want inside us, and if we want him.

The feeling horny is not a license to ****, nor is feeling all strong, and powerful. You act, you ****, that was your decision, now you lose it, we cut your dick, that is our decision.
    So if we now chose to slice it off, or bite it off, and swallow it, that is up to us.

Jenny

Big Supporter

Jenny...

I'm also one of these perverts, who dreams of things like having my wiener choped off by a cruel woman.
    But the last point is crucial: Cruel. That's what makes a masochist's dick hard: A cruel person.
    Why do women always have to pretend, there was a justification for what they want to do (even if it is complete nonsense, at first glance), instead of just stating that they simply want to?

Quote Originally Posted by finally View Post
    I'm also one of these perverts, who dreams of things like having my wiener choped off by a cruel woman.
    But the last point is crucial: Cruel. That's what makes a masochist's dick hard: A cruel person.
    Why do women always have to pretend, there was a justification for what they want to do (even if it is complete nonsense, at first glance), instead of just stating that they simply want to?
    There is no pretending, we wouldn't want to really chop our boyfriends cock off, no matter how exciting the idea may be, or how turned on by seen it, or knowing about it. We are nurturing by nature, and want to care, been care for, and protect our loved one. We play along, and go way beyond the extra mile for him. Just because we want to see a cock been chomped off, or want to do it our self, and we enjoy the idea, it doesn't change our feelings. ******, and pedophiles deserve a punishment that fit the bill, it just so happens we enjoy chopping cocks off, and they love to ****. You do the math. No justification needed, they deserved, no excuse, just opportunity. good for society, keep other women, and children safe, not as harsh as death penalty, and everyone who matters is happy.

Jenny

Supreme Poster

jenny

There is no pretending, we wouldn't want to really chop our boyfriends cock off, no matter how exciting the idea may be, or how turned on by seen it, or knowing about it. We are nurturing by nature, and want to care, been care for, and protect our loved one. We play along, and go way beyond the extra mile for him. Just because we want to see a cock been chomped off, or want to do it our self, and we enjoy the idea, it doesn't change our feelings. ******, and pedophiles deserve a punishment that fit the bill, it just so happens we enjoy chopping cocks off, and they love to ****. You do the math. No justification needed, they deserved, no excuse, just opportunity. good for society, keep other women, and children safe, not as harsh as death penalty, and everyone who matters is happy.

Jenny
    yes jenny i agree with you. Girls love to pretend, like putting a pair of scissors around a guy's cock and pretend to cut it off. but with ****** and pedophiles, then pretending becomes real. they deserve to lose there cocks to a woman. still i wish a woman would pretend with me to see whats it like.

When it comes to, man defending their penis or balls, anyone had their own opinion, yet the facts are clear. a penis is not all that special, it's only a small piece of meat, that doesn't even have bones inside, hardly should we call it a limb. it just have enough nerves to make you feel good, so you abuse of it. that doesn't mean we should see it in a different light. If it's used as a weapon to harm someone, then we must take the weapon from you, that simple.
    We all think on bite one off sooner or later, because it's easy, and cock is always in the mind of all men... most about their own, or we think.
    Not all that special to you. Because you never had one. And never will. And you will never truly know the highs that it provides its owner. So it doesn't surprise me that a female would want to punish it for giving him all kinds of pleasure...and other perceived benefits. It pretty much leaves her out in the cold.
    As another girl once told me, take vengeance for **** away, and it will become vengeance for just having one.

I hear lots of comments about **** been about power, not sexual, etc etc... well smart ones why then must be penetration... oh! that is sexual? exactly......small ones, use your head instead of listening the propaganda of ****** defenders.
    Well, both sex and **** differ by only one thing, legally speaking. And that difference is whether the "she" involved said yes or no to it. Yes, then it is sex. No, then it is ****.
    This simple mental coin flip places all of the power in the female's lap, because after the fact, she can decide it was **** and cause him a lot of trouble. Women can and have done this in the past, and will continue to do so on into the future. Because all human beings tend to take advantage of any situation, if there is enough reward for them to.
    Understand, I do not and never will defend ****, when it is true ****. This is a crime that has embarassed me as a man all of my life. We weren't put on this planet to hurt women, but to love them, because they are our sisters and our mothers and do not deserve that.
    Most of us understand this. Which is why **** is only committed by a small minority of woman-haters. Yes, one would have to be a woman-hater to be able to do it, because most of us do not get boners over the idea of torturing a woman sexually or otherwise. If fact, most of us lose our erections when it becomes clear that she's not enjoying it. But somehow rapists' erections seem fueled by it.
    Nobody among the "chop it off" crowd is interested in why he hates women. In our current societal climate, we simply care more about so-called "women's issues."
    It should be clear that a ******'s problems originate from between his ears, and not between his legs. And if you are serious about everybody being happy, and being of the gender reputed for its nurturing abilities, you'd want to cure his mental problem, rather than desire to give him an added physical one.
    But then, that wouldn't be any fun for the "chop it offs", would it?

If you want to send a ****** to jail good for you, but first off with her balls, and if he was less than a well mannered refined ******, then off with his cock too. There are too many humans in the world, rending the scum unable to pass their genes to the next generation is not going to send the specie into any danger of extinction. Furthermore, all those defective, violent, scum producer genes would be no more.
    Ooooh, there is so much there that is just plain wrong! Where to begin?
    "Well mannered refined ******"??? I don't even know what that is.
    "Too many humans in the world"??? Sounds like you aren't very enamored with your own species.
    And we still know very little about genetics. But we do know that offspring can often be very different from their parents. So "violent scum" does not necessarily beget violent scum.

The use of your penis is not your right, but a privilege we the women lets you have.
    Yes, indeed that is so true. There was a recent news story about a former cheerleader in Texas who was recently sent to jail. She had removed her infant son's pakage (and nobody is quite sure what became of them) and blamed the family dog for eating them off. Except the dog had no blood on its face, and its waste matter was carefully looked at. Nope, not there. Plus the baby's wound was clean cut, like it was done with a knife, not an animal's teeth.
    As you may know, lots of girls go through an "I HATE BOYS!" phase. Most grow out of that (or so we hope). But I always found it rather chilling that a girl once told me that when she grew up, she would only have girl babies. So I asked her, what if one was a boy? She said she would send the unwanted parts "back to the factory" while patting her stomach and slowly licking her lips.
    I got the message.

So if we now chose to slice it off, or bite it off, and swallow it, that is up to us.

Jenny
    So the point of view of some females is clearly "My body, my choice and your body, my choice," as well?

There is no pretending, we wouldn't want to really chop our boyfriends cock off, no matter how exciting the idea may be, or how turned on by seen it, or knowing about it. We are nurturing by nature, and want to care, been care for, and protect our loved one.
    I would agree. Mostly. But there's no arguing with the fact there are still plenty of women who have no loving or nurturing natures. They should never become mothers. But they do. And they abuse the power that society has always granted the female parent and make their childrens' lives a living nightmare.
    Don't you think in their case, that their reproductive and orgasm-producing organs ought to be removed from them, as well?

And didn't you just say in a previous post that the woman at the Mister Poll site was serious, and so were you?
    See, it's like I said. Who can really tell when a woman is kidding or being serious?

We play along, and go way beyond the extra mile for him. Just because we want to see a cock been chomped off, or want to do it our self, and we enjoy the idea, it doesn't change our feelings. ******, and pedophiles deserve a punishment that fit the bill, it just so happens we enjoy chopping cocks off, and they love to ****. You do the math. No justification needed, they deserved, no excuse, just opportunity. good for society, keep other women, and children safe, not as harsh as death penalty, and everyone who matters is happy.

Jenny
    Exactly the point I made. Males' problems don't matter in today's society, even by folks who describe themselves as caring and nuturing.
    "Not as harsh as death penalty"? You obviously never heard the expression "fate worse than death."

Big Supporter
    We [women] are ...
    There we are again: You justify what you simply want by some weird theories about "what women are". Okay, men do that also, but nothing the better. It is not "sexy", no matter if men or women do it, and the justificationa are not valid anyway.
    **** is just the tip of an iceberg wich is called abuse. **** is not common, abuse is; **** has to do with penetration; abuse has not; rapists are male, abusers are all genders. ********** isn't a punishment, exept for the point of not beeing able to have children, all other effects are either positve or can be easily treated. Penectomy IS a punishment and it may be right for rapists, here we agree.
    But, since we don't live in a perfect world, first, I prefer to have penaltys spoken by a judge and not let them be irrevocable and second, I'm not a ******.
    There is nothing wrong in NOT wanting to chop of your own boyfriends penis and all. But why not generally say what you want and stand to it? THAT is sexy.

My Ideal Scenarios

As some of you may know, I prefer the removal of the male's penis rather than the testicles. While I have no issue with removal of this nuts, I like the idea of his keeping them, but having no wiener, he has no hope of sexual release.
    I also tend to prefer that less attractive men be so tortured, especially men who are overweight and/or underendowed.
    Now before you think me some superficial bitch, I'm not. But in my fantasies, I prefer the idea of humiliating the condemned male by letting him know that the only way he can get me aroused is by his being tortured, while my sexual needs are tended to by hot looking guys. In other words, I won't f#$k him, but I will enjoy watching his wiener be removed, and then have sex with a hot guy afterwards.

I also love the idea of such a guy getting his wiener eaten by an animal(s).
    My preferred methods would be (in no order);

- Man is tied kneeling with legs spread, and he is leaning back. His erect dick is tended to by a very hungry cat.

- Man is tied sitting on the floor, legs spread wide apart. His hard wiener is being slowly chewed off by hungry rats.

- Other good animals would be ferrets or ants.

Weird? Possibly, but I don't really care.

Rebecca

Rebecca,
    Have you ever given any thought to the origin of your fetish? What, specifically, about a guy losing it to hungry animals gets you hot and bothered?
    I ask, because I'm convinced I know the origin of my own. It was inflicted upon me by the girls and women that I grew up around. If they had been normal themselves, and had the usual (healthy?) interest in the opposite sex, I really believe I would have grown up to be a normal guy, i.e, a naked chick would be enough to arouse me, and so would common porn.
    But because now I equate "dirty talk" with the things they said to me (wanting to remove it, and even devour it), that's the only fantasy imagery that can get me up, today.
    Obviously, it is masochistic. What is more perverse than your penis getting rock hard from the fantasy of it being viciously destroyed?

But I have to stress that it is the fantasy of the concept that does it for me, not the reality. If I were facing such a prospect in real life, my little friend would be limp-city. Put me into that guillotine, and he would just not co-operate, no matter how dirty you talked to me.

I imagine if I were actually in the audience of one of those senerios you listed, even if the guy was guilty of using it in a horrid crime, I just would not be able to watch. Not only would I not find it arousing in the least, I would probably retch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1221084022956.jpg  

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    As some of you may know, I prefer the removal of the male's penis rather than the testicles. While I have no issue with removal of this nuts, I like the idea of his keeping them, but having no wiener, he has no hope of sexual release.
    I also tend to prefer that less attractive men be so tortured, especially men who are overweight and/or underendowed.
    Now before you think me some superficial bitch, I'm not. But in my fantasies, I prefer the idea of humiliating the condemned male by letting him know that the only way he can get me aroused is by his being tortured, while my sexual needs are tended to by hot looking guys. In other words, I won't f#$k him, but I will enjoy watching his wiener be removed, and then have sex with a hot guy afterwards.

I also love the idea of such a guy getting his wiener eaten by an animal(s).
    My preferred methods would be (in no order);

- Man is tied kneeling with legs spread, and he is leaning back. His erect dick is tended to by a very hungry cat.

- Man is tied sitting on the floor, legs spread wide apart. His hard wiener is being slowly chewed off by hungry rats.

- Other good animals would be ferrets or ants.

Weird? Possibly, but I don't really care.

Rebecca
    I can't imagine a crueller fate than having no penis with testicles, thus an everlasting sexual drive without hope of release. And that such devious idea crosses the head of a pretty young female like Rebecca makes me shiver! It's a longlife torture - I can imaging Rebecca flashing her sexy (naked?) self to the unfortunate fellow to make him suffer the most.
    As for the torture image, I'm dreaming to be the one who fucks your cruelly excited pussy while the condemned man slowly loses his weiner. Bite after bite! (well I might be the condemned man myself, both roles are exciting, but I thought for some reason I feel like being the handsome one )

Big Supporter

...!

We should invent a internet-controlled-penectomy-device.
    (Personally, I'm quite sure one of you already has...)

An usb-cock-guillotine, that is remoltely controlled over the internet.
    As I heared one cannot be identified afterwards if you comunicate over skype, so you can just make a skype-video-connection with any willing woman and tell her the IP-adress of your connected cock-guillotine. If she want's to emasculate you, she he just has to click...
    This could reduce the number of dicks on this forum significantly and rapidly!