I read a story once about an extremely strict women that when she learned her son had inappropriately touched his female cousin, she pulled his pants down exposing him for what he thought would be his usual butt spanking. Instead, because she perceived it being a sexual perversion, she claimed the devil was in his balls therefore had him lift his penis while she gave him a good ball spanking. The story goes it was done in front of the female cousins as they watched and laughed as he yelled in what he claimed was excruciating pain.

I found the story erotic, and enjoy seeing pictures that depict a man stripped naked, balls exposed while girls give his balls a good spanking. This is a bit different than the other fine thread on this board about women whipping men's balls.

The female owner and operator of Femaledom.com comes through on creating some great pics and vids depicting this (Sharon, you're the best!)

Below are some examples. I particularly like it when one female reaches down and grabs the man completely around the base of his balls, squeezed and pulls them and presents them to a second girl who then spanks them (see vid).

Does anyone else enjoy this scenario? Any pics?

Here's a very brief clip (2 MB) taken from a much longer video that can be found on www.femaledom.com (Denise is the blond):

http://rapidshare.com/files/10877591...nking.avi.html