I had my balls spanked the other night. My girlfriend and I have done some squeeze play but have never really gotten too intense with BB. Last week we had an almost-breakup thing but are now better than ever. We talked about whether I deserved punishment, and I told her I'd submit to anything she wanted. Thing about my girlfriend though is that she's not very good at giving orders, and thing about me is that I'm a fiesty/cheeky bastard who fights back too effectively sometimes.

We got naked and she tied my wrists to the radiator by my bed, me on my back, and started to tease me for a while. Eventually just to fuck with her and prove a point I defended using my knees and hips and was able to fairly effectively control her and keep her away from my balls -- at no time did she tell me to just lay still and take it, or I would've obeyed, she just tried to fight back, but I'm too good at grappling even with my hands tied. So I told her how if my knees are on the ground, I'm pretty screwed... she had me kneel on the floor and lean over the bed, and sat behind me on the ground. Now all I could do to defend was twist my legs and hips around to try to take away the angles... but really I was completely exposed and there was nothing I could do to stop her. She said something like "your balls are really vulnerable here, aren't they?" and then gave them a little slap. It didn't really hurt, but it was shocking enough to make me respond, gasping and moving away. She kept doing this for a while, enjoying my responses... after about 10 or so it started to actually hurt and I let her know as much. Now when she hit me I'd respond much moreso, whimpering a little at each.

Once we'd gotten to that point, she asked how that makes me feel, and I said "like doing anything you tell me to." She told me that I had to fuck her until she said to stop... so I did. The resulting sex was PHENOMENAL. Completely fucking mindblowing, for both of us. We eventually came simultaneously, me with my finger still doing slow circles around her clit, and after about 10 seconds she said "uhh.... I'm still coming..." and I held her at that brink for the next three minutes solid before we collapsed in a pool of sweat -- us and the bed completely soaked.

Now that she knows how hard I'll fuck her if she busts my balls, I think she'll be more likely to initiate it in the future.