check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Giving him a good spanking (BALLS that is)

why is there no videos like some of the cartoons ! searched the web ! no real life stuff !

Hey is anyone else having this difficulty? I loved the dumparump previews for those ball slapping vids, they looked marvelous, but when I went to deposit files it gave me the "this file either does not exist or has been removed due to copyright infringement."

much sad they looked so sexy!

Big Supporter
    Clayra Beau from suburbansensations

I've posted this one before and am re-upping it because it is one of my favorites.

Two beautiful ladies has a guy tied down to a board. They pull his pants off and squeeze his balls through his underwear, but then, they both say "we have to see if he's as much of a man as he says he is", then they pull down his underwear. Upon seeing his penis they both laugh hysterically at how small he is and make jokes about his tiny dick. For having such a small dick, they punish him with one pulling his penis up and out of the way while the other gives his balls the hard spanking he deserves.

One particularly hot moment is when the beautiful red head grabs him by his balls and leans over his face and says "Look me in the eyes" and begins to squeeze his balls. When he won't look her in the eyes, the other grabs him by the hair on his head and ****** him to look her straight in the eyes - upon which time she squeezes his balls brutally hard making him scream as he looks into her laughing eyes. This makes both ladies very pleased and the laugh, then the camera focuses upon his balls one the red head says to her female friend "here...you take one ball and I'll take the other". They then each squeeze and twist the ball each is holding onto until he writhes in pain while screaming. The wonderful ladies laugh at his painful agony.

Vid - 89 MB:
    http://rapidgator.net/file/38641280/...ueeze.wmv.html