This clip is a fun one about an ice cream nerd. Erika Nagai looks really sexy and enjoys humiliating this guy. This clip is from the fantasy of the school playground bully. This time the bully is a girl, and after the Ice Cream Nerd insults her, she slaps him around and steps on him. She pushes him to the ground and smashes ice cream in his face and pours sand on his head. She bullies him around the playground and kicks his balls. (Sorry, there is 1:50 missing with the ball bust scene. It was too much scrambled digital so took it out.) At the start of the clip notice the walnuts in her hand. These represent the pair of male testicles, and when she CRACKS them it is her decision to break your balls.

After beating him on the playground, Erika chan drags the ice cream nerd to the top of a building to break his balls. She becomes really demanding and this is my favorite part. Sorry, I don’t make subtitles but she is telling him to “Show me your balls! Come on! Hurry!! Show your balls!” She is really demanding. After she gets his pants off she is really disappointed, he has a very small penis and balls. She examine his penis, it is so small. She can’t believe it! He has a boy penis not a man’s penis. She slaps it around to make it bigger, but nothing happen. She foot job him, step on his body and face, and humiliate his pride. She stops and examines the penis again. Nothing! He shows a little pre-cum only. Erika takes the pre- cum and wipes it on his face. What is wrong with this guy? She is determined to extract a painful orgasm from this loser and does more ball bust, foot job, and verbal humiliation. Finally, she gets her victory and makes him cum. She takes the cum on her feet and puts it on his own face.

At the end, see her standing proud and satisfied. See the calm expression on her face. Erika Nagai is a young lady that takes the pleasure from humiliating a man and gives him a lot of pain.

Ice Cream Nerd Foot Job Clip (Femdom, ball busting, foot job, small penis humiliation, verbal humiliation)

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RTK5IPB8

-Enjoy-