check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: protective cups

protective cups

I have a protective cup fetish. Anyone have some pictures or videos they would like to share of women kicking guys with protective cups on or women talking about protective cups?

I'm into being busted while wearing a jock. Got my wife to "cup check" me when she sees me in a gi before I head to the dojo. Having her slap my groin while I wear my cup is fun. Once in a while I won't be wearing my cup and she gives me a good bust.

Her expression is awesome when her hand smacks nuts instead of plastic...

I've been trying to ramp up our cup check play, but she's not into ballbusting.

Some of the females I train with at the dojo have given me a few good busts. Always gives me wood when they do.

Supreme Poster
    they have? By that you mean an "accidental" thing that people laugh at for a few seconds then dies?

Collecting Cups

I like to collect cups from guys I knee. I have them sign & date them. I have 3 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    I like to collect cups from guys I knee. I have them sign & date them. I have 3 now.

If I were on the west coast you could have four....

ive looked for women talking about cups on youtube and so far only found one video. im gonna search for it again and post if i find it. id like to see some of this stuff too

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    Thats so sexy I wish i knew a women who is into cups like that.

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Nice video i have seen that one before, I wish there were more videos like that, i only know of this one.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SFI_kXi7iu8
    I dont know what movie or tv show this is but would love to see the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by JockMe View Post
    I'm into being busted while wearing a jock. Got my wife to "cup check" me when she sees me in a gi before I head to the dojo. Having her slap my groin while I wear my cup is fun. Once in a while I won't be wearing my cup and she gives me a good bust.

Her expression is awesome when her hand smacks nuts instead of plastic...

I've been trying to ramp up our cup check play, but she's not into ballbusting.

Some of the females I train with at the dojo have given me a few good busts. Always gives me wood when they do.
    haha i gotta try a cup check with my girl friend, dont really know if she is into ballbusting but well see. I love it when women kick me in the groin while i am wearing a cup, in my dojo. Always gives me a hard on but then it sucks because hard on's with cups on equal no preotection lol. I love it when they ask if your wearing a cup. Even had a long chat with a cute girl about cups it was awesome.

One really cute girl I train with has said some things that really turned me on after she's tagged my groin.

Things like "Ooooh I felt them move" or "Are you okay....it felt like something squished". One time I got an instant hard on when we were working on a counter throw where you grab the inside pant leg and pull upward she said: "I hope your boys are jocked up, I really don't want to ruin you" and she slyly grinned at me.

Once when I was wearing a cup she felt it and said "Are you hard???" in a shocked voice.

I said "hell yeah, but I am wearing a cup"...

Cup Shapes

I wonder why they don't make cups shaped for a hardon and large enough to hold one? Or do they?

I have never considered any protection for my balls when being busted. I would however like to protect my cock because it has taken some hard kicks that were intended for my balls. I wouldn't want to hurt the foot of my kicker though with a hard cock cup. Maybe some thin dense foam with a hole for my balls to hang out. I wonder how many guys actually use cups when being busted.

I would like to try being kicked full force wearing a soft cup.

Don't want to hurt her foot...

Definitely a sub-fetish

Quote Originally Posted by protectivecup View Post
    I have a protective cup fetish. Anyone have some pictures or videos they would like to share of women kicking guys with protective cups on or women talking about protective cups?
    quite a few of us do too. it's a sub fetish. Had a gf for many years into. She always asked me to wear cups, jocks, or soft cups. would't bust if i didn't. made her feel more comfortable!

as to media, velvet kick, suburban sensations, and femdominas have all done jockstrap / cup bb movies. I have them all. Here's one I don't have:

http://www.fetishpayperview.com/fram...&theaterId=536