check the ballbusting updates here

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: protective cups

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by spideoig View Post
    Anyone have the vulneraballs video with blonde milf Kat? She's dressed in a black catsuit and her victim just came back from his karate self defense class. His cup is visible thru his cycling shorts so kat decides to see if it really protects his balls. She slaps his cock from behind and delivers a few knees and punches before asking him to remove it, just so she can judge his pain reaction...fuckin amazing video but I cant find it anywhere on the web. Used to be on megaupload. Any ideas?
    I have no idea if they are still producing. If everybody shared them and few purchased, then that would be why they are no longer making any. Anyway....

Big Supporter
    Thanks for the positive comments everyone. I will create a combo clip and add it to the new clip queue at our clip store so you can get both at a discount if your are interested. I have also created a nice sample clip that features portions of Clayra Beau Busting the New Student First Lesson and Clayra Beau Busting the New Student Second Lesson. I uploaded it to Ballbusting Tube as well as our website's sample area.

Please join our site to see more of our clips or get them at our clip store today.

Thanks and enjoy guys!
    subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    This clip was made especially for the readers of this thread, and I hope you all enjoy it. If you have a martial arts fetish and a groin cup fetish this one is for you. In this clip, Gia wants to practice her karate kicks and intense moves on an actual target, instead of padded hand held targets that are traditionally used in classes. This time she will be kicking her practice dummy. She wants to kick as hard as she can, so she has agreed to let him wear a cup, on one condition. The condition is that he can only wear the cup so long as it is in one piece. She knows that her kicks will destroy it, it is only a matter of time. Then his unprotected balls will be destroyed afterwards. It is not long before the cup cracks into pieces. It is removed, examined, and then his unprotected balls get the same treatment. He needed ice and a doctor after Gia's last few testicle crushing kicks to his unprotected groin.

See it for yourself at our website or at our clip store today!

Thanks and Enjoy Guys!
    subsenmartin

bravo

loved it. please film some more like this.

Quote Originally Posted by subsenmartin View Post
    This clip was made especially for the readers of this thread, and I hope you all enjoy it. If you have a martial arts fetish and a groin cup fetish this one is for you. In this clip, Gia wants to practice her karate kicks and intense moves on an actual target, instead of padded hand held targets that are traditionally used in classes. This time she will be kicking her practice dummy. She wants to kick as hard as she can, so she has agreed to let him wear a cup, on one condition. The condition is that he can only wear the cup so long as it is in one piece. She knows that her kicks will destroy it, it is only a matter of time. Then his unprotected balls will be destroyed afterwards. It is not long before the cup cracks into pieces. It is removed, examined, and then his unprotected balls get the same treatment. He needed ice and a doctor after Gia's last few testicle crushing kicks to his unprotected groin.

See it for yourself at our website or at our clip store today!

Thanks and Enjoy Guys!

subsenmartin

Big Supporter
    Glad you liked it! I will see what I can do for you.

subsenmartin

kat vulneraballs

http://ballbust*** tube.com/video/9592/kat-black

Quality clip with a hot blonde, some balls and a cup. Enjoy. Classic.

Yea, I think Vulneraballs had a jockstrap/cup fetish. There were four or five others with cups, too. Some of scott's early works at Velvet Kick in the 90's had a whole lot of cups, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by spideoig View Post
    http://ballbust*** tube.com/video/9592/kat-black

Quality clip with a hot blonde, some balls and a cup. Enjoy. Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver291 View Post
    Yea, I think Vulneraballs had a jockstrap/cup fetish. There were four or five others with cups, too. Some of scott's early works at Velvet Kick in the 90's had a whole lot of cups, as well.
    That video was great!

Do you know where I can get Vulneraballs and Velvet Kick videos with cups? As much as I love suburban sensations. It just can't keep up with my jockstrap/cup fetish!

Yea, glad to share and trade. I have a whole lot. Private message me. -Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan4113 View Post
    That video was great!

Do you know where I can get Vulneraballs and Velvet Kick videos with cups? As much as I love suburban sensations. It just can't keep up with my jockstrap/cup fetish!

Hi Folks,

I'm asking Martin if he`s planning to make new cup videos at suburban sensation... Let`s have Missy with you this time and if she wear a cup (female version), it could be even better! After some mutual kicks, change your cup with her to see if a female cup on boys balls can protect them. It's just an idea but you can find something else! As long as you wear and hopefully she wears a cup! Any other ideas here?

Thank you for what you've done and hope to see more soon!

Big Supporter
    Well, I don't have an clip to fill your exact request, but I am close. As part of the current theme of clips featuring Missy, I do have one where she kicks me while I wear a cup. Here is a synopsis of today's update, which has some cup busting in it. If you are a Missy fan and you like cups, you will really enjoy this one.

After nearly permanently damaging her hanging slave in the last clip, Missy decided to put a cup on him to prevent any more damage. Missy knocks on the cup, puts her ear to it, and says "I just had to make sure that your little pee pee is in there!" Her kicks are just as hard, in not harder than before, and it shows that she really has no regard for the pain she is causing in his balls. Missy has extra motives in doing this. She tells him that she has friends that she wants to have practice on his balls and she wants to make sure he can take it. What a tease! This sounds hot, but may be too brutal!

Join our website to see it or get it at our clip store today!

Thanks and Enjoy Guys!
    subsenmartin

Love the clip. Missy was great with the cup. I really enjoyed when she knocked on it! Too bad she didn't have a pelvic protector on

I liked the idea above of using a female cup on the male in the videos. Could be a nice twist like "hey it's okay you can wear a cup today...but it's a female cup!" Or you could use a kids cup could mix in some humiliation. Both will still cause a lot of pain!

I like when the models really interact with the cup, talk about it, hold it etc. Cup test are my favorite especially when the model gives her opinion on them.

Another idea you could pretend you are going into a sporting goods store and the hot female clerk shows you the cups but wants to "test" them out first. Let me know if you want to talk I have a bunch of ideas!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan4113 View Post
    Love the clip. Missy was great with the cup. I really enjoyed when she knocked on it! Too bad she didn't have a pelvic protector on

I liked the idea above of using a female cup on the male in the videos. Could be a nice twist like "hey it's okay you can wear a cup today...but it's a female cup!" Or you could use a kids cup could mix in some humiliation. Both will still cause a lot of pain!

I like when the models really interact with the cup, talk about it, hold it etc. Cup test are my favorite especially when the model gives her opinion on them.

Another idea you could pretend you are going into a sporting goods store and the hot female clerk shows you the cups but wants to "test" them out first. Let me know if you want to talk I have a bunch of ideas!

Thanks! I am glad that you enjoyed the clip. I don't get on to this forum as often as I would like but hearing a few positive things is great. If you have any ideas just let me know. I am not shooting as much as I used to because I am just getting too busy with my regular job. And, honestly, my balls are not what they used to be. I actually had a cyst on my epididymis that needed to clear up and that took a long time.

Let me know what you have in mind and I will see if I can produce it.

Big Supporter
    As an update - I just wanted to let everyone know that I added a Jessica (aka Missy Rhodes) clip that was filmed a while back. Honestly I forgot that I had it. Here are the details. Jessica has already done some cup testing and by request we filmed a clip of her breaking a cricket cup. This cup does not stand a chance against her kicks. It only takes a few minutes and a few solid kicks for her to kick it hard enough to do a lot of damage. After the final kick floors him she has him remove the cup so she can inspect it. It must be humiliating to have your cup busted because It clearly has cracks in it. Honestly guys, this was brutal. She knees hard and these cups do not protect from these types of blows very well. I was totally crushed inside this cup!

Join our site or get this clip at or clip store. Thanks guys!

Also, I have a few cups that have been "cracked" during filming and I was thinking about selling them. Let me know if anyone is interested.

subsenmartin