check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: protective cups

Quote Originally Posted by protectivecup View Post
    any new news on the cup front?
    I think Marty made another video with a jockstrap. I also saw someone posted "balbusting picnic". It is is an hour of kneeing and kicking by Mistress Kat9 and her partner was wearing a jockstap. One of the best vids ever.

how about with you? -Oliver

thattĒs goog for the nuts but not for zou

Quote Originally Posted by oliver291 View Post
    I also saw someone posted "balbusting picnic".
    really? it looks great, but i can't find it anywhere. Can you at least give me a hint?

Quote Originally Posted by pkmn123 View Post
    really? it looks great, but i can't find it anywhere. Can you at least give me a hint?
    If you give me your email I'll trade for something. I own it. But Kat9 will not be happy if we violate her copywrite.

I have a protective cup fetish. Anyone have some pictures or videos they would like to share of women kicking guys with protective cups on or women talking about protective cups?

wearing a cup is good for "practicing" self defense moves....
    "don't worry about contact, I'm wearing a cup...."

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya View Post
    I wonder why they don't make cups shaped for a hardon and large enough to hold one? Or do they?
    Am I alone in wanting to have Tanya cloned immediately? lol

another use for a cup

While not ballbusting another good use for a cup is giving general genital pain. My wife had me modify one by drilling a dozen or so hole and gluing in the pointed end of golf tees. While wearing this cup the point dig into the cock and balls. Gets really interesting when giving a hard on, specially if one or more of the points lines up with or near the urethra.

Big Supporter
    Yes using a cup to inflict pain is another good use for one. There is no end to the imagination as to what can be put in one or through one such as the golf tees you have been subjected to.

The nice part is one can wear it unoticed beneath loose street clothing. People may start wondering why you move slowly and deliberately. You can always cover it by saying my back or some other part hurts.

For the really serious you can put thumb tacks through holes already in some cups and hold them with tape over the tack. Nettles could be another choice or some medium grade steel wool or a copper scowering pad. Not end to ideas. Perhaps others have some?

Cups come in all sizes and types, hard and soft and various youth sizes through adult ones. Easy enough to buy the smaller youth sizes during the little leage baseball or football seasons. The small sizes really compress your genitals and make it impossible for them to avoid any objects through the cup. You can easily fit the cup into a jock stap or any waist size for your "comfort". This will hold the cup firmly in place.

small cups

Yes, the small protective cups are a good idea for play with interseted partners. The junior size cups, fitted in a jock, go over your balls only. And when knees or kicks land, it hurts!!! The same is true of soft cups. Even adult sizes. Years ago a gf's many knees into my soft cup added up fast. I was down after about ten hard knees. She was more willing to ballbust because of the cup. But i remember her smiling and saying "i can still feel them under there."

I have never used a soft cup. How is it?

Soft cups

Best to describe them as a perfect compromise. Here are the pros of soft cups:

> they will make your partner feel more assured, and she'll not worry much or at all about hurting you.
    > You can still feel most blows just fine
    > Hard knees definitely come through. She can still floor you if you're not careful
    > Safety: full strenth kicks, punches, and more will hurt aplenty but usually not damage anything important
    > chicks are intriguied and dig male sports gear

cons:

> no skin-to-skin contact
    > light contact does not register much

Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan4113 View Post
    I have never used a soft cup. How is it?

Big Supporter
    I can tell you from experience that some girls are intrigued with sports gear. Missy from our site absolutely loves seeing a guy in a jock. Black is one of her favorite colors btw. And she saw a cup for the first time just the other day. She also did some busting with one too.

Big Supporter
    any new news on the cup front?
    Yes!!! Stop by our site or clip store to see Savannah doing some cup busting.

I can tell you the clip was a lot of fun. Painfull but fun. We were actually sitting around talking and she said that when she was younger her brother played sports and she said that he would walk around with a cup before practices and games. That really got her intrigued at a young age so when she had the ability to see what kicking a guy that was wearing one would be like she did not hesitate. She actually busted him so she was quite happy and her partner had a VERY sore groin after that.

Beware of girls wearing boots and always wear a good cup around them!

Quote Originally Posted by subsenmartin View Post
    Yes!!! Stop by our site or clip store to see Savannah doing some cup busting.

I can tell you the clip was a lot of fun. Painfull but fun. We were actually sitting around talking and she said that when she was younger her brother played sports and she said that he would walk around with a cup before practices and games. That really got her intrigued at a young age so when she had the ability to see what kicking a guy that was wearing one would be like she did not hesitate. She actually busted him so she was quite happy and her partner had a VERY sore groin after that.

Beware of girls wearing boots and always wear a good cup around them!
    Love the new video!

Does anyone know of any other sites/videos that feature some form of cups or jockstraps?