check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: protective cups

Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan4113 View Post
    Does anyone know of any other sites/videos that feature some form of cups or jockstraps?
    Only video I've seen recently is this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNItn8o50_4

I'd like to see more of this stuff too

Big Supporter
    Glad you like the new clip! We will continue to create new ones.

The youtube clip is nice and she she is quite cute. It reminds me of my sister blasting me in cup when I was younger. She came home from a high school self defense class at the same time as I was coming home from a game or something. She nailed me over and over again just for fun. Thank god all my junk was in the cup. Still hurt though!

High school sports

Had a similar experience playing high school football. After practice a girl in my class came up to me. Asked me if I were wearing a cup for football. I said yes and then she just decked me in the nuts. I smiled when she kicked, but it hurt. She was very into it and joked with me all year after that

Quote Originally Posted by subsenmartin View Post
    Glad you like the new clip! We will continue to create new ones.

The youtube clip is nice and she she is quite cute. It reminds me of my sister blasting me in cup when I was younger. She came home from a high school self defense class at the same time as I was coming home from a game or something. She nailed me over and over again just for fun. Thank god all my junk was in the cup. Still hurt though!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver291 View Post
    Had a similar experience playing high school football. After practice a girl in my class came up to me. Asked me if I were wearing a cup for football. I said yes and then she just decked me in the nuts. I smiled when she kicked, but it hurt. She was very into it and joked with me all year after that
    Wow! This is awesome! Is that all you got to do with her?

re High school sports

No Martin, there were a few other experience too. Her name was Elise. Her favorite thing was kneeing guys in the balls. And she got me many times. I kept in touch with her (and eventually hooked up with her) well into our late 20s.

The only other incident involving a cup or jockstrap was also in high school. She played field hockey. And that sport uses a very hard platic ball. After another football practice, she dared me to let her throw it at my balls.

I remember her saying that the cup would protect me. She knew this after kicking me. You can guess that I was glad to agree.

It was pretty clumsy. I sat on the sidewalk near where the school busses picked us up. She bowled the field hockey ball it in to the target. It took her a few tries before she connected. It hurt a little, but not much. When she saw that she couldn't cause much reaction, she ran up and kicked me square in the cup again. That did hurt!

The best cup experience I have had involved a different girl. A girldfriend. I wrote about that on this thread earlier in the year. -Oliver

Wow! This is awesome! Is that all you got to do with her?

Big Supporter
    Hello, everyone! Jockstrap update! Just wanted to let you know that we have added a very nice clip called Missy the Ballbusting Princess. In this clip Missy takes off her partner's pants to find a black jockstrap underneath. The funny thing is, that we did not tell her that is what she would find and, even better, she had never seen one before! She had quite a bit of fun with it so I think you will enjoy it.

will check it out. thank you Martin

Hello, everyone! Jockstrap update! Just wanted to let you know that we have added a very nice clip called Missy the Ballbusting Princess. In this clip Missy takes off her partner's pants to find a black jockstrap underneath. The funny thing is, that we did not tell her that is what she would find and, even better, she had never seen one before! She had quite a bit of fun with it so I think you will enjoy it.

yes very nice

Yes you were right. very nice vid martin. you also forgot to tell us about the other one you did. that said, you have a long way to go to beat mistress kat9's ballbusting picnic. the best one ever. is she ever on this board???

Big Supporter
    I found this post in a yahoo group. This is one good reason why it's safe to wear a cup.
    Sub4her2

I am not a "ball busting" fan and admit to the levity of the vary concept, but to answer your question, I have been in martial arts since 1973, about two years ago I had to go in for surgery because I could not urinate, not something I normally discuss by the way.

The urologist felt it was due to all the groin strikes eventually forming scar tissue in my urethra, which eventually closed completely. I almost always wore a cup and supporter.

Now some of you folks want to do this to yourself without protection. Please be aware of the long term medical problems this activity, funny as it is to watch, could cause

The martial arts cup are like body armour. I doubt the connection here. Have never heard anyone else having this problem. If so, wearing a cup would solve the problem, not make it worse

Quote Originally Posted by sub4her2 View Post
    I found this post in a yahoo group. This is one good reason why it's safe to wear a cup.
    Sub4her2

I am not a "ball busting" fan and admit to the levity of the vary concept, but to answer your question, I have been in martial arts since 1973, about two years ago I had to go in for surgery because I could not urinate, not something I normally discuss by the way.

The urologist felt it was due to all the groin strikes eventually forming scar tissue in my urethra, which eventually closed completely. I almost always wore a cup and supporter.

Now some of you folks want to do this to yourself without protection. Please be aware of the long term medical problems this activity, funny as it is to watch, could cause

Big Supporter
    Hey guys! I have an update for the jock and cup lovers. In our latest clip called "Jenni and Missy Secret Kicking Practice" the girls discuss cups and protection with their training partner. He is not wearing any but the girls talk about how he should so he could take their kicks better.

Check it out at our store or join our website to see everything.

Aw, too bad you didn't actually do it. good exchange tho. -oliver

Hey guys! I have an update for the jock and cup lovers. In our latest clip called "Jenni and Missy Secret Kicking Practice" the girls discuss cups and protection with their training partner. He is not wearing any but the girls talk about how he should so he could take their kicks better.

Check it out at our store or join our website to see everything.

Would love to see Melissa and Jenni doing some cup testing.

I prefer my boyfriend to wear jeans with no cup/underwear when I bust him. I love the light cushion of the jeans and the swooshing noise it makes.

But a cup sounds like a fantastic idea, I will have to try it.

Big Supporter
    Erica, I would recommend trying it. It can be a fun change.

Yes, I would love to have both here to do a similar clip with a cup, but scheduling will not allow that right now. I will try to do something individually with each of them as time permits. I invision them wearing workout clothes - sports bra shorts. I may do one wearing a regular cup under shorts. Then another wearing a martial arts cup or something similar.