check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: protective cups

Wink

Make the girls wear a cup (the girls one) to.. just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by subsenmartin View Post
    Erica, I would recommend trying it. It can be a fun change.

Yes, I would love to have both here to do a similar clip with a cup, but scheduling will not allow that right now. I will try to do something individually with each of them as time permits. I invision them wearing workout clothes - sports bra shorts. I may do one wearing a regular cup under shorts. Then another wearing a martial arts cup or something similar.

You can go a lot harder with a cup on. And you are risking injury without one if you go full force knees or kicks. not recommended without a cup. Try a soft cup. It will not hurt your knees / feet

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    I prefer my boyfriend to wear jeans with no cup/underwear when I bust him. I love the light cushion of the jeans and the swooshing noise it makes.

But a cup sounds like a fantastic idea, I will have to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by oliver291 View Post
    You can go a lot harder with a cup on. And you are risking injury without one if you go full force knees or kicks. not recommended without a cup. Try a soft cup. It will not hurt your knees / feet
    Yeah I did try it, it was cool how his manhood was all there compacted.. I always knew where they were.

Yeah I did try it, it was cool how his manhood was all there compacted.. I always knew where they were.
    What kind of cup did you use?

What did you guys do?

I am trying to incorporate cups with my gf but i dont even know where to start.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan4113 View Post
    What kind of cup did you use?

What did you guys do?

I am trying to incorporate cups with my gf but i dont even know where to start.
    I just went to Dick's Sporting Goods and bought the cheapest set I could get. I've thrown away the packaging but I'm pretty sure it's a soft-cup, considering it is kinda flexible.

glad to hear

I'm happy it was a success for you. the best product is the bike soft cup. It's just like the hard banana cups, but soft so it will not hurt anyone.

I just went to Dick's Sporting Goods and bought the cheapest set I could get. I've thrown away the packaging but I'm pretty sure it's a soft-cup, considering it is kinda flexible.

Big Supporter
    We have an update for guys who like jocks! In Missy's latest clip she strips the football player down and reveals his white Duke jock holding his manhood. Now Missy really likes guys that wear jocks - she thinks they hold everything together so nicely and look really nice on an guy with an athletic build. So... She really lets him have it when his pants are down! This is really some hard hitting action and of course Missy is quite sexy. Become a member of our site or get this one at our clip store to check it out.

Here is a nice pic for you to enjoy of Missy busting the jock in his jock!

BTW - more updates coming very, very soon....

Big Supporter
    Hello everyone! You requested and we delivered. Check out Jenni's latest clip. This is similar to the previous boxing practice clip, but this time both are wearing their groin protectors. Jenni attacks hard throughout the clip and never forgets to get a jab or fast front kick into his groin. And you can tell that she is really enjoying it. There is something about busting that makes her really happy, and the ability to nail him as hard as she wants with her gym shoes is very appealing to her! Jenni practices her punching, front kicks and a few other ball crushing kickboxing moves on his groin.

Some sample pics: One and Two to check out.

Become a member or get the clips at our store to check it out.

Enjoy guys!

Quote Originally Posted by oliver291 View Post
    I'm happy it was a success for you. the best product is the bike soft cup. It's just like the hard banana cups, but soft so it will not hurt anyone.
    You see, I wouldn't be able to use the hard cup, because I wouldn't want my foot to get hurt - It's me or the balls, and I won't lose any sleep over the balls
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

You see, I wouldn't be able to use the hard cup, because I wouldn't want my foot to get hurt - It's me or the balls, and I won't lose any sleep over the balls

I agree i would much rather have you hurt my balls then your foot if you going to ballbust me with or without a cup.

Ha. Then why use the cup at all? Try a plain old jock strap.

How effective is a cup?
    why don't men wear it all the time?

how effective?

Quote Originally Posted by lia_watson View Post
    How effective is a cup?
    I think most of us do wear cups for sports a lot of the time. But cups leave a big footprint. jock straps are more practical. a lot of men wear them just like underwear.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lia_watson View Post
    How effective is a cup?
    The cup I have protects everything (sadly enough )
    A cup is visible I think, and anoying if you need to go to the bathroom.

And because, if we would were a cup and some girl would kick us, we almost wouldn't feel it

Big Supporter
    Well, they have their place. Many men like wearing cups and jocks. And they like to get busted while wearing them. I know that Jenni had a lot of fun with it. She did wear shoes so her feet did not feel much at all. Now, she does enjoy slamming a good knee in there now and then, and that hurts if the cup is not padded.

FYI - For semi protected play that does not hurt the foot, knee etc., a foam soft cup/jock can be much handier.