check the ballbusting updates here

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: protective cups

Big Supporter
    I hear you guys! I had a shoot scheduled with Jenni this last weekend, but it did not work out. I will try to do a cup test video or nutball. Any specific request (other than a girl who can throw accurately)??? I have better luck with the kicking accurately, I guess.... I have not met too many fast pitch ballbusters, but that does not mean that they are not out there!

ideas

Well, Marty, it does seem like a challenge to find someone who can throw accurately. but if you can, nutball for sure. with a cup first, then just a jock. sitting down might make it easier. good luck with it. i've done this in real life a lot and it is fun. one rule: if you flinch or cover up, she gets a free knee :-)

Quote Originally Posted by subsenmartin View Post
    I hear you guys! I had a shoot scheduled with Jenni this last weekend, but it did not work out. I will try to do a cup test video or nutball. Any specific request (other than a girl who can throw accurately)??? I have better luck with the kicking accurately, I guess.... I have not met too many fast pitch ballbusters, but that does not mean that they are not out there!

Big Supporter
    Ok. I will try for nutball just they way you suggest. Maybe I will hold a private practice session before the shot. That way the model can get better at throwing.

Ok. I will try for nutball just they way you suggest. Maybe I will hold a private practice session before the shot. That way the model can get better at throwing.
    I think Jenni doing a cup testing video would be super sexy.

Big Supporter
    Hey guys! Wasn't super happy with the attempt that I had with a new model and nut ball. Soooo... that is in a holding pattern. BUT - I was able to shoot a great cheerleader/football player sequence of three clips that I am adding now. In the first clip the cheerleader, who is Jessica, wants to have a bit of fun with the start player. She begins with some intense flirting and finds that he is wearing a cup, so she reaches in and removes it. After that she really gives him a hard ballbusting. So hard that he will not make the big game.

Here are the promo pictures that detail what she does during the clip.

Honestly, this is a really brutal clip. Jessica kicks very hard and very accurately. The vulnerable feeling I had immediately after the first kick to my groin without that cup was amazing. I knew she was going to really punish me and she did. I was beet red and so sore that I blacked out for a while after this part. In the next part, Jessica takes my bottoms off and check over my parts and has a bit of painful fun with them. It was fun to shoot all of this so I hope everyone gets a chance to check out all three parts when they are posted.

Enjoy and let me know what you think of this. I think I am going to have Jessica try out Jessica with nut ball and a cup test. She may do really well with that.

In your next cup test (that I'm waitin for!!!) Why won't you try in your selected cups a girl's cup. It gives a very small to no protection at all... Just a suggestion!

Hey Martin,

I like your site. It's good to see that you are presenting cup clips, that are very rare in the bb scene.

Happymans' idea is good. I have another suggestion: What about a guy wearing a cup that protects him very well, so he can stand many kicks without going down. Then the girl removes the cup against his will and tries again.

Regards.

I would love to see Jessica do a cup test video!

What might be interesting is to use a cup with compression shorts. The cup seems to move around a lot which wouldn't protect very well. Also maybe try a soft cup or a youth sized cup as a twist.

soft cups and jockstraps

Quote Originally Posted by protectivecup View Post
    I would love to see Jessica do a cup test video!

What might be interesting is to use a cup with compression shorts. The cup seems to move around a lot which wouldn't protect very well. Also maybe try a soft cup or a youth sized cup as a twist.
    Completely agree with the soft cup idea. Just plain jockstraps are excellent as well.

Big Supporter
    Glad you guys like everything. I can do a cup test the next time Jessica comes over. I can also try for a nut ball game as well with her.

so will this cup test video ever be up

second that. But marty, good work lately.

Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan4113 View Post

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by coltsfan4113 View Post
    It is up as of today!!!! We sort of combined the two requests to create a nutball clip. We start off with the cup on (original banana cup) and then just spandex and then nothing all all. Jessica turned out to have excellent aim. We did practice for a little while before we shot this. This was quite painful to shoot.

Join our website to see all the clips or get this on at our c4s store.
    Next time we will try for a cup testing with a few different cups. The way she has been kicking and kneeing lately she could crack one, that is for sure!

Martin

It is up as of today!!!! We sort of combined the two requests to create a nutball clip. We start off with the cup on (original banana cup) and then just spandex and then nothing all all. Jessica turned out to have excellent aim. We did practice for a little while before we shot this. This was quite painful to shoot.

Join our website to see all the clips or get this on at our c4s store.
    Next time we will try for a cup testing with a few different cups. The way she has been kicking and kneeing lately she could crack one, that is for sure!

Martin
    Nice clip. Looking forward to the cup test video. Where did you get a banana cup. I want one of those. they look huge!

When I was in high school I experimented with self-ballbusting.

I once tried to put on a cup and balance myself on the corner of the bathroom counter putting all my weight on the cup. Somehow I ended up putting enough pressure on my testicles that I ended up having ejaculate flow out.

I'm thinking that it may be possible to do the same thing wearing a cup while lying on the floor and having a girl push her foot against the cup to get the ejaculate to come out. I haven't got around to getting someone to try that with me yet.

Has anyone tried something like that before? Just wondering if it would work.