check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell your Fantasies in a few Lines (and pics ?)

Tell your Fantasies in a few Lines (and pics ?)

this thread is mainly for those of us who havent got the time to write a complete story (although I wouldnt mind at all if someone would post one here).

try to sketch your fantasy just in a few lines. you might also attach a pic of a lady you would imagine to participate in your fantasy. or take another guys idea and attach a fitting pic. or modify or elaborate the ideas of others. or whatever else crosses your mind. the only thing I would ask you NOT to do, is just to read the ideas of others without contributing anything yourself

P.S: please dont worry if english is not your native language (I do have the same problem). you are not supposed to write an erotic story, just to communicate the general IDEA of what makes you hot. and for this purpose its no problem if your english is a little clumsy, OK ?

(just a quick example of what I mean

NAUGHTY NURSES

a would-be ****** messes with the wrong girl and is taken to hospital with badly bruised testicels and an injured penis. now the surgeons do their best to stitch him together, but when he awakes his is told that it is absolutely mandatory for the healing process that he does not get sexually aroused during the next weeks.

from now on the nurses start anything they can do to tease him (see pic....), every hour another one "dressed" this way is entering his room "to check if his testicles are allright", i.e. to give them a little pinch just to see whether they hurt....

(please feel free to add any suggestion you have....)

Attachment 9211
    Last edited by ChiefSoreballs; 03-05-2008 at 04:49 PM.

now this pic is a little bit more realistic than the gravitiy-defying cartoon above - if you have a hotter nurse pic, please post it !

Now if you like the nurse thing, you might enjoy this. Cant put up a pic as yet of the clip but trust me,, it is a couple of jap nurses tourmenting a guy with their feet
    http://rapidshare.com/files/66508188/789_sp129_part1.wmv

jlenvin: thank you !

now here is another idea:

BUSTING THE DEMON

midnight at the museum of ancient arts: two highschool girls have discovered that one of the sculptures is actually an evil demon. he was transformed to stone in ancient times to save the human race from him. now the girls try to awake him to life by a magic spell they found. the sculpture really comes to life, and the demon demonstrates his supernatural powers by destroying half of the museum, with ligthning flashes that originate from his eyes. then he tells the girls that he will first kill them and then the rest of mankind.

the girls are horrified, until one of them has the idea that after thousands of years without sex the demon must have a really bad case of blue balls, and that they could use this to outsmart him. so they start to seduce him, doing a striptease and a lesbian show for him. (here I would appreciate if anybody could provide some pics !). the demon immediately gets aroused, so while one of the girls starts to stroke his penis, the other one slowly approaches him from behind. she reaches between his legs and fondles his balls, and when she has a good hold on them, she starts to squeeze !

the demon screams in pain and lashes out in all directions, but has no chance to reach her or to escape from her grip. he is told that she will only let go if he tells them how he can be transformed back into stone. after several more seconds of screaming and struggling he gives in. the girls say the spell and watch how he slowly begins to change into stone. some seconds before it is finished the girl standing before him delivers a really devastating kick to his balls. howling the demon sinks to the floor with both hands clucthing his balls and becomes a scuplture again in this postition.

epilogue:
    some days later a group of giggling school girls stands before the sculpture. when one of them says "this one looks as if he was kicked in the balls" all of them burst into laughter. their puzzled and embarassed teacher tells them to shut up and tries to find another explanation, like the fact that he is kneeling on the floor is a symbolic gesture or some other BS.

Cute Vicious Young Nurse

I have many but one is that I am in the hospital after an accident and I have my arms and legs in casts and my jaws wired.
    I am completely at the mercy of the nurses who care for me. One such nurse is very petite and is extremely attractive land ooks like the sweetist thing a guy could imagine. But when its time for my care she shuts the door and turns in to something else. It starts slow, with her teasing me a little when she has to wash me, commenting on my obvious arousal, and my inability to do anything about it. This slowly prgresses to her flashing me and even stroking me almost to the point of cumming, but not letting me actually orgasm. Over time she becomes even more bold, slapping my cock around and squeezing my balls. Over the course of a couple of weeks, she progresses to much worse, refering to her abuse as "treatment" and punching and pulling and twisting my balls and bringing objects in she can smack them with. She makes a big production of it, always showing me or telling me what she has planned for later and and reminding me how much time is left before my next treatment.

great idea lustloss - maybe this lady might be the right one to make it come true....

Big Supporter

the burgler

I have loads of fantasies,but here's a quick one...

I wake up and hear a strange sound I do down stairs and catch a burgler. I try and stop the burgler and we end up fighting. During the struggle we both fall to the ground and I realise the burgler is a woman. I get a really good headlock on her. She keeps strugling and manages to slip her hand into my pyjamas and grabs my balls. We both struggle to maintain our grip on each other she eventually wins and crushes my balls in her hands and get away.

My two :

1) seeing a petite woman controlling two big men form behind by mahhandling their balls. The image of small controlling big is awesome for me.

2) The other is a woman controlling my balls to get information. She can be a spy getting industrial or government secrets. No violence just mind control via my balls

Supreme Poster
    I catch Poison Ivy trying to steal some diamonds. I get seduced by her and kiss her, however it doesn't work because I have plastic over my lips. After a little frustration of me still being alive she kicks me in the balls as hard as she can and says "there's more than one way to bring down a man!" After that she casually walks by me while I hold my balls in agony and grabs the diamonds. When she comes back to the doorway she stands over me, removes the leaf covering her groin, and says "this is my real advantage over you boys, you've got balls and I don't."

BUSTING THE DEMON

midnight at the museum of ancient arts: two highschool girls have discovered that one of the sculptures is actually an evil demon. he was transformed to stone in ancient times to save the human race from him. now the girls try to awake him to life by a magic spell they found. the sculpture really comes to life, and the demon demonstrates his supernatural powers by destroying half of the museum, with ligthning flashes that originate from his eyes. then he tells the girls that he will first kill them and then the rest of mankind.

the girls are horrified, until one of them has the idea that after thousands of years without sex the demon must have a really bad case of blue balls, and that they could use this to outsmart him. so they start a little lesbian show for him. (Chester3833, thank you very much for this incredible pic !!!).

the demon immediately gets aroused, so while one of the girls starts to stroke his penis, the other one slowly approaches him from behind. she reaches between his legs and fondles his balls, and when she has a good hold on them, she starts to squeeze !

the demon screams in pain and lashes out in all directions, but has no chance to reach her or to escape from her grip. he is told that she will only let go if he tells them how he can be transformed back into stone. after several more seconds of screaming and struggling he gives in. the girls say the spell and watch how he slowly begins to change into stone. some seconds before it is finished the girl standing before him delivers a really devastating kick to his balls. howling the demon sinks to the floor with both hands clucthing his balls and becomes a scuplture again in this postition.

epilogue:
    some days later a group of giggling school girls stands before the sculpture. when one of them says "this one looks as if he was kicked in the balls" all of them burst into laughter. their puzzled and embarassed teacher tells them to shut up and tries to find another explanation, like the fact that he is kneeling on the floor is a symbolic gesture or some other BS.

sorry for bending my own rules with this last post. what I originally had in mind were really just a FEW lines to sketch the idea, like the other guys who posted here did (thanks a lot for your input !).

She would fit the bill quite well I must say!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefSoreballs View Post
    great idea lustloss - maybe this lady might be the right one to make it come true....

Registered Member

Ballbusted by a stranger

I spend the night in a motel alone. In the morning I wake up realizing a strange butt over my face. My arms, legs and hip are bound to the bed so I can't move. Suddenly the face of a strange woman moves into my sight. She explains me that I will now workship her pussy and later her ass, while she will take attention to my balls. Everytime I lick her in a way that she donesn't like or slow down, she squeezes my balls or slap them. Her ass ckokes down my screams and all I can hear is her laughing and moaning.

Vampire bitejob definately