check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Burdizzo pics and clips

Hybrid View

Burdizzo pics and clips

I thought I would start a burdizzo thread,although I have seen shitloads of pics,I have seen no videos of this.Any burdizzo pics or clips would be much appreciated.

Big Supporter
    Those attachments aren't working. Nice avatar, though.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    What does burdizzo stand for?

Big Supporter
    Just my opinion

I appoligize for those attatchments,I wasn'tpaying attention to my pic posting and I posted a pic that was of topic so to speak.I thought I would let you guys know about that.I will have some pics up here in a bit.

Last edited by bigballs08; 03-18-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Last edited by bigballs08; 03-18-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Registered Member
    this pictures are truly amazing, do they really close the burdizzo over the balls & cock? are there any videos or movies of this things in action? Its super erotic and thrilling to watch it on pics. the look on the doms faces is exilirating, such dangerous dolls. The whole authoritative notions does nothing for me but the action does, strange tools used on erect cocks and the domes doing all kinds of imaginative things. their a so seductive and adorable. I wonder if all 100% make belief or it really does some damage. I honestly love the whole scene effect. Does any of this movies involve men with really massive cocks and balls? are there any of this movies with shemales?

Quote Originally Posted by bigballs08 View Post
    I thought I would start a burdizzo thread,although I have seen shitloads of pics,I have seen no videos of this.Any burdizzo pics or clips would be much appreciated.
    Hi, I recently joined www.burdizzocastration.com which is a relatively new forum site obviously dedicated 2 what you're after (found the link in either the ********** thread on this site or a google group) It has some good threads and galleries but also some brilliant vids including the source vids 4 some of your pics (I think). The site owner & all the members seem genuine & friendly. Hope u enjoy

those pictures are really hot, but can a guys balls really go to that color and it still be healthy and not cause permanent damage?

Big Supporter
    Good link.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by lacrossetalk08 View Post
    those pictures are really hot, but can a guys balls really go to that color and it still be healthy and not cause permanent damage?

Probably not. If a guy's balls turn that dark in color like a dark purple, or they are getting that dark for more than a few minutes, I would think there would be some permanent damage from tissue dieing due to lack of blood supply.

Good stuff!