check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm Sorry

Big Supporter

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry to all on this forum for constantly responding to everyone. I'm going to stop, hopefully all the other belligerents will follow my lead, and we can make a great forum. I'm sorry to all who have had to wade through all the stupid arguments, and have become understandably angry. I would like to note that I am NOT Sarah the buster, so you can stop those comments. Once again, I'm sorry and I will stop.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    If you stop posting I will stop posting too. I offered this truse in another thread, which you ignored.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    You clearly are Sarah_the_buster, as soon as you started that account you started harassing me, kickme and Richter. But like I said, if you stop posting and become a lurker, I will too. It's not like you contribute videos or something, no big deal. Same for me.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Once again you are just posting to get attention.

If you were sincere about all of this you would just stop WITHOUT making a thread about it you annoying sack of shit. What is the point of making a thread proclaiming how you are going to stop?

Everyone knows you are Sarah so just drop the act and stop making threads about how you are going to stop being an asshole. Just fucking stop!

Shhh... let's all just simmer down and expect the best of people. Maybe he's being sincere and maybe he's not Sarah (I don't guess at Sarah's identity, only that she's not being totally honest about it) and maybe he just wants to move on, so let's give that a shot.

Big Supporter
    Doesn't explain why he has to make a thread about it instead of just stopping. If he was truly sincere he would just stop. Let's see what he does.

Supreme Poster
    Fucking hell!!! Just pretend this thread is locked, and that you have to use private messages.

Quote Originally Posted by zetsubou View Post
    Fucking hell!!! Just pretend this thread is locked, and that you have to use private messages.
    Sorry, I'm new, what does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    maybe he's not Sarah (I don't guess at Sarah's identity, only that she's not being totally honest about it)
    No, I'm not gopballbuster!!!
    I'm curious to know, what do you think I'm lying about?
    By the way, in the spirit of gopballbuster's apology, sorry for jumping all over you, let's try and be friends.

I can't understand how there can be drama on a FETISH BOARD. A gaming forum maybe or any other kind but a fetish forum? Really? Are you trolls that bored? Really now?

My christ we need some mods to actually do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_The_Buster View Post
    No, I'm not gopballbuster!!!
    I'm curious to know, what do you think I'm lying about?
    By the way, in the spirit of gopballbuster's apology, sorry for jumping all over you, let's try and be friends.
    Oh, I think it's very very odd for someone to join a fetish messageboard seemingly for the sole purpose of jumping into a flame war and violently defending one of the participants. While it is possible, it's much more likely that the new person is one of the old people with a new screen name or at least someone who knows the person they're defending from outside the board. I'm not going to make a big deal of it or anything and like I said when I first brought it up, I apoligize if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that no one joins a messageboard to join into a flame war.

Then again, flame wars are fun, no matter how frustrating they are. If they weren't fun, people wouldn't do them. For instance, it was no fun for me to flame Castratrix's Pet because he really is whacked in the head like serious psychology case study, so I just put him on ignore when I first met him. At the moment for me, it's no longer fun to participate in this flame war, but it is fun to read, so I haven't ignored anyone.

It's funny because actually until you came into it, it was getting boring.

Oh, I think it's very very odd for someone to join a fetish messageboard seemingly for the sole purpose of jumping into a flame war and violently defending one of the participants. While it is possible, it's much more likely that the new person is one of the old people with a new screen name or at least someone who knows the person they're defending from outside the board. I'm not going to make a big deal of it or anything and like I said when I first brought it up, I apoligize if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that no one joins a messageboard to join into a flame war.

Then again, flame wars are fun, no matter how frustrating they are. If they weren't fun, people wouldn't do them. For instance, it was no fun for me to flame Castratrix's Pet because he really is whacked in the head like serious psychology case study, so I just put him on ignore when I first met him. At the moment for me, it's no longer fun to participate in this flame war, but it is fun to read, so I haven't ignored anyone.

Good so I'm not the only one who thought Castratrix's Pet was a screwed up person.

I can understand that, I can see how you could make that mistake, now that someone lays it out in a logical way. I can assure you I did not join with the intention of defending gopballbuster, but rather saw some of these fights, and stepped in. Perhaps this was not my place, but what's done is done. There are two reasons I'm still fighting. The first one is because a few idiots have accused me of being him, I'm not. The second one is because bremuse0 said that horrible thing about mentally challenged people. Like I said, I have a mentally challenged cousin, and I hate it when people say "retard" in such a casual manner. I hope this helps to shed some light on the matter.

Yep, you're not in my bad graces or anything, but I'll still take what you say with a grain of salt given the circumstances that surrounded your arrival.

"Given the circumstances that surrounded your arrival"? I have been reading WAY too many comics lately.

Yep, you're not in my bad graces or anything, but I'll still take what you say with a grain of salt given the circumstances that surrounded your arrival.

"Given the circumstances that surrounded your arrival"? I have been reading WAY too many comics lately.
    Well, that's good to know. Like I said, I understand your skepticism, but I'm sure with time, you'll see I'm who I say I am.