[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Ballbusting Aunt’s Triathlon Part 3[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I straddled the bike but, before I put my feet on the pedals, Olga greased the cock/seat with a good amount of KY Jelly. Then she smeared a gob of that stuff around the opening of my ass and jammed two well-lubricated fingers a short way inside to make sure I was well lubed for the potential new stabbing experience. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I was bound and determined to ride standing the whole way. I was not going to come out of this experience with an ounce of dignity, but I was not going to give in easlily to a butt reaming either.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Sandra knew this and, even though she was a demanding mistress, she was a fair one. She took Olga aside and the two women whispered something back and forth that I could not make out. Olga then thought for a minute, reluctantly agreed and shook hands with Sandra. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I knew better than to ask what that was about for the sake of the future use of my cock and balls. My job was just to pedal and hope for the best. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']On the go command I jumped up on the pedals and began moving, keeping my poor ass as far away from that menacing rubber cock as I could. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Sandra was the first to squeeze my balls as I rode. Her grip was firm and tight and a bit uncomfortable. When her five minutes was up, Olga took over. She grabbed not only my sack, but also a bit of mycock, digging her fingernail into the pink head until I complained to Sandra who gave Olga her third warning for cheating. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Olga released my cock but kept incredible pressure on my nuts. She whispered in my ear that it was OK to rest if I got tired and that it would not hurt so much having a big cock up my ass. She said women have it done to them all the time – it was no big thing. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']But as young as I was, I well knew men and women were shaped diffrently and I truly believed a woman’s ass could take a dick much better than a man’s ass. Either way, I refused to give in and sit down on that ghastly thing. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']At the 15-minute mark, my calves and hamstrings hurt like a mother fucker, but I kept riding in the up position. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I noticed a sharp contrast in the methods the women used in squeezing my balls. While Aunt Sandra lifted up on my nutsack, in effect helping me remain standing in the saddle, Olga was pulling down on my equipment, in effect guiding my asshole toward the tip of the dildo. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Twice my asshole came in contact with the awful device and both times I got further insentive to lift myself up and continue to ride standing up.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']At the 20-minute mark, during the final time period in which Sandra was, in effect, cradling my aching nuts and whispering words of encouragement to me, Olga went to get one of her designer spiked heels and attached a one-foot-long strap to the heel. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']With five minutes to go my legs were on fire and the bottoms of my feet ached something terrible. Olga’s shower shoes had the thinnest of soles. Also, I was breathing quite heavily. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']At the 25-minute mark, Olga took over the ball-squeezing chore. As Olga watched me struggle to get air into my lungs, she placed the toe of her huge shoe into my mouth and secured the strap around the heel to the top of my head. It looked like I was wearing a strange mask that really made breathing almost impossible.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']When Sandra protested, Olga said there was nothing in the rules against applying such an air-restricting device. Olga then let go of my balls and decided instead to whack me off, hoping I would discharge my spunk and lose that way. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']But with the lack of oxygen and blinding pain in my leg muscles I had gone totally limp in the dick and all of Olga’s finely honed handjob skills could not get me erect, thus I could not come. I had won! I actually had won this round![/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']“Time’s up!” shouted Aunt Sandra who had a wide grin and began laughing. She helped me off the bike and raised my right hand in the air as if I were the champion. Like an idiot -- thinking I had actually won something -- I whipped the high heeled shoe off my face and raised it high above my head in my left hand, leaving me totally exposed. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']A furious Olga slapped me hard across the face, wiping off my smile and causing my eyes to well up with tears. Then she reared back her right leg and kicked me hard between the legs. I literally flew out of her flip flops. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Her instep struck both balls dead-on and her toe smashed into that real sensitive area between the balls and the asshole causing lingering pain for the next two days. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Olga’s designer shoe dropped to the floor, headstrap and all. I soon followed, clutching my swollen and tremendously sore nuts. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Fighting the urge to pass out, I saw Sandra and Olga argue. Sandra then reached into Olga’s bra and gave her a real nasty nipple pinch – her trademark catfight move. Olga screamed and rapidly rubbed her sore tit. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']“You lost the side bet, now pay up!” Sandra yelled at Olga. A scowl crossed Olga’s pasty white face. She turned on one large flipper foot and stormed out of the room, slamming the bathroom door behind her. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Sandra got a chemical ice pack from her purse, broke the seal activating the ice cold chemicals and, after helping me on to the bed, placed the bag on my crotch.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']“Despite what you may have just seen, you are not to show any disrespect – or in any way act superior to Olga,” Sandra said. “She is still a woman and still superior to you in every way. Do you understand?”[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']“I want you to win Aunt Sandra – I want you to win so badly – but I will be respectful toward Mistress Olga,” I said, regaining some composure as the pain in my groin subsided just a bit. “The thought of her serving you in the nude for a whole year is inspiring me. I love you Aunt Sandra.”[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Aunt Sandra smiled at me warmly.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Just then Olga came out of the bathroom. She had removed her pink bikini and was wearing a bikini fashioned out of white toilet paper. While it did the job of covering her boobs, pussy and ass, it looked ridiculous. As Olga handed her bikini top and bottom to Sandra, Sandra was laughing hysterically at Olga’s situation. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']“A bet is a bet, and I am honoring it – loser surrenders her bikini to the winner,” Olga said as Sandra took the bikini and began playing with it. “But we did not say anything in the bet about me having to be naked in front of you and your nephew so I am going to wear this.” [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Sandra showed me the hot pink bikini and said during our next private session she was going to wear Olga’s bikini for me. I wanted to say something to the effect that she should wash it thoroughly to prevent any diseases, but that would have just gotten me in Dutch with both mistresses so I kept my mouth shut. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Also, having already suffered a monster kick to the balls minutes earlier for smiling at Olga after winning the bike event, I bit my lip to keep from laughing at her silly toilet paper outfit. I still had one more test to go and I wanted a fair chance to complete it. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Before that event, Sandra and Olga had another private discussion, which seemed to upset Olga, but she reluctantly agreed to the terms of what had to be another side bet and tentatively shook hands on it with Sandra.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']The final event was a running skill with some unusual positions. Again, Sandra and Olga switched roles from the ones they employed when testing Olga’s nephew.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']First, I bent over at the waist and was told to run in place. Aunt Sandra reached around in front of me and grabbed my cock with her left hand so that she could hold me up and swat me on the ass with her right palm. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Olga carefully sat on the bed so as not to rip her thin paper bikini. She raised her left leg and I was ****** to press my lips firmly against the sole of her left foot, which also kept me from falling forward to the floor. In effect, my own weight against the force of Olga’s big foot held me in place. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']This left Olga’s right foot free to kick me in the balls -- but just once every three minutes, which meant I only had to endure 10 ballbusting kicks during the half hour exercise. But Olga held the stopwatch so I was suspicious about whether I would get a fair timing. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Sandra was not going to masturbate me. Her tight grip around my cock was primarily to help hold me in place and provide a good, clear target for Olga’s periodic ball kicks. Sandra could spank my ass until it was raw – there were no limits there. And she did give me a good ass-whipping during this event.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']My running in place would have the effect of masturbating me as Sandra’s hand could not help but move slightly with the rhythm of my running. Being just a teenager, I had never before masturbated for an entire half hour without cuming. It looked hopeless for me to do it now with two beautiful women working me over. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I did OK for the first 15 minutes, even though Olga at that point had delivered two too many kicks than the three-minute intervals between strikes would allow. What Olga didn’t realize was that those kicks actually kept me from ejaculating. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']What Olga did not know – and what Aunt Sandra knew from our past sessions – was that I was one of those kind of men who, though he thoroughly enjoys ballbusting, cannot cum for a few minutes after being kicked in the jewels. And Sandra was certain Olga would cheat with the clock, which she did. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']At the 20-minute mark, Olga finally realized her ball kicks were counterproductive to me cuming so she stopped. She asked Sandra to switch places with her, which Sandra had done late in her nephew’s test to make him cum. Sandra had decided that I had suffered enough ballbusting and that she would not kick me in the crotch.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Still, I had to lock my lips on the sweet, sexy pads of her beautiful feet as Olga stepped on my toes with one of her submarines and grinded my digits into the carpet. At least I did not have to run anymore. I would save energy by just moving my heels up and down to simulate running as Olga continued to crunch my toes.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Olga squirted a generous amount of baby oil on her hands then grabbed my erected cock with her left one and began to pump away in earnest. Instead of spanking me, she began to use her right oil-soaked hand to erotically caress my sore nutsack. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Sandra now had the stopwatch and began to count down from three minutes. With one minute left, I felt I could not hold on much longer. I had to reach deep within myself to pull this out.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']To be continued. …[/FONT]