check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Stories (True or Fictional)

Big Supporter
    I would just like to clear one thing up, they did not ******** him. Reading many of the posts, I see most of you are under the impression they ********* the cop. I'm sorry for the confusion; I'll be clearer in the future. She did give him several kicks and stomps in the balls, however.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Rebecca said it perfectly.

It was a story. Just enjoy it for what it is. And it is a very good story at that. FWIW, I personally don't believe it was all true, but it still a very good story. So please continue if you have any more from where that came from.

poolman2

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman2 View Post
    Rebecca said it perfectly.

It was a story. Just enjoy it for what it is. And it is a very good story at that. So please continue if you have any more from where that came from.

poolman2
    Well, the same girl (Monica) says she kicked another cop, but I wasn't there, and I don't really believe her. If you want though, I'll call her and get the details, and post them. Even if it is true, I don't think the second story will be as good as the first.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

gopballbuster,

Yes! We do want to hear more!

Thanks,

poolman2

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by poolman2 View Post
    gopballbuster,

Yes! We do want to hear more!

Thanks,

poolman2
    Allright, I'll call her now, hopefully she'll answer her cell phone.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    you know a colorful set of people dont ya gop lol i wanna hear it too...idc if its tru or not really its all good...

It was a friends B-Day so we took him to a strip club. If you have ever been to a strip clup on your bday you know they usually pull you onstage and mess with you for a little while doing various things like spanking, ripping your underwear off, or doing a pole drop. Now a pole drop is realitively simple and harmless most of the time. You lay down and straddle the pole and a stripper climps to the top and slides down onto you. Today was an exception and example how things can go wrong. The stripper was a little thick but pretty good looking girl. She climbed to the top (about 15 feet above my friend) and started to slide down, spinning and such. She lost her grip and cam crashed now knee first. Luckily my friends nuts broke her fall and she was OK. I cant say the same for him. True story

Big Supporter
    Hi everyone, sorry it took so long, but I was preoccupied with other matters. This story comes from my friend Monica, she says it's true, but I have my doubts. I'm quite dubious, but I don't know either way for sure. I'll let you all be the judges as well, so without further adieu, here is the story.

Monica was in the car, going down the highway with her friend Shannon, on their way to do something a nice your girl shouldn't (I don’t actually know what). They were going about 65 MPH in a 60 MPH zone. All the sudden, they see flashing red and blue lights behind them. Monica pulls the car over, and would normally have taken the three points, but those points would have put her at twelve points, just enough to get her license suspended for twelve months. So, as the cop walked up to her car, she began to flirt with him, and be a "very nice girl".

This got her nowhere, so she turned to begging. She begged the policeman to not give her a ticket; she really did not want to lose her license. But all he had to say was she should think about the consequences of her actions. She was beginning to get pissed now, but thought he was going to be nice when he walked back to his patrol car, set down for a few seconds, and reemerged without his ticked book. She expected the policeman to come back and say something to the effect of you better be careful next time, or I will give you a ticket. She was going to give him the normal yes, officer, thank you, officer, have a nice day, but she would have no such luck.

As he walked back to her, he ordered them out of the car. As she and Shannon got out of the car, he told each of them to put their hands on the hood, and spread their legs. The officer searched Shannon for weapons, copping a feel as he patted her down. Shannon gave Monica a sort of look that said she was pissed, but also very frightened. As he patted Monica down, she understood Shannon's look, he did the same thing to her. Now naturally, I knew what was coming, so I asked Monica what she was wearing. She said she could not remember, but she knew they had just come from running in the park, and she and Shannon were wearing running shoes. Monica was wearing a slightly worn pair of pink and silver Puma running shoes. Shannon was wearing mostly silver and some white Puma running shoes. Anyway, he put handcuffs on her, turned her around, and told her she was under arrest for speeding and not being currently insured. Monica told him she had insurance, she just forgot to put the new card in her car. She even had a card that expired just five days ago.

He told Shannon she was free to go, but the car was going to be impounded. She asked the cop if she could get her cell phone out of the car, and he said yes. She pretended to not be able to find it on the passenger side, and began to walk over to the driver's side. As she got to the back of the car, the cop turned around and said "Get back on the other side of the car!" Shannon said sorry, and began to walk back. Just as the cop began to give Monica her rights, a big truck came by and no one could hear anyone. Shannon took this opportunity to walk back behind the cop, line up her kick, and kick his balls with all her might. He grabbed his balls, but the kick from the college soccer player was so hard, he could not help but to fall, curling up. Monica then told Shannon to spread him eagle and pull his arms back. With handcuffs and all, the college soccer player lined up the cop's balls as though they were a soccer ball and this was a corner kick, backed up a few steps, ran forward, and kicked the cop with all her might. He let out a moan, and tried to resist Shannon's hold on his arms, and her powerful legs holding his legs in place.

Monica then told Shannon to look on his belt for the handcuff key. Shannon found it, and un-cuffed Monica. They both got in the car and drove down the highway, leaving the cop to give chase or give up.

Now, the reasons I think this story is made up...
    A) No one is lucky enough to kick two cops in the balls and get away with it twice
    B) The police almost never arrest someone for speeding and not having current insurance (especially if they are a hot young girl and just forgot to put in the new card)
    C) The story seems to appeal to my fetishes just a bit too perfectly
    D) The cop would have got up, and chased after them, aching balls and all

Now that you have read the story, decide for yourself if you think it's true or not. Thanks for reading.
    Just my opinion

I agree with you. Great story ! The cop would remember the plate number and easily find the car after that, but the story is still sexy and great, nomater true of false

Choose your own adventure

From the point that I was a young girl I've had to help out my daddy with taking care of our farm animals. Grooming, milking and brushing animals was what I started out as but since I turned 16 I've been helping my daddy with birthing new cows and even removing the testicles of male cows. I think I've done probably 15 castrations since i turned 16. I also help my daddy with running the rest of the farm but I do most of my work with the cows, and the rest is just not as fun. Now that I'm 18 all the guys consider me fair game I suppose because when my daddy isnt around they all try to flirt with me. I guess I can;t blame them...I do tease them a little. Wearing short shorts and climbing the ladder to re paint the barn to they can all see a little of my ass. Wearing loose fitting shirts when I pick up hay so they get glimpses of my bare breasts, and I never wear a bra. My daddys friend is always hanging around me. He's in his early 40's, kinda cute. When my dad isn't looking he keeps trying to touch me. Several times hes touched my ass when working with me and I play back with him by rubbing up against him sometimes. Rubbing my ass across his jeans in narrow places so it seems accidental. I think he'd been scared to try to initiate anything with me because of my daddy but I took care of that. Yesterday my daddy was sick so he left me in charge of the help at the farm. After most of the morning work was over I sent everyone home except my daddy's friend. I aksed him if he could help me get someting out of the tool shed. He followed me into the tool shed and I closed and loacked the door.
    "what are you doing?" He asked.
    "I want you to touch me." I said. He looked nervous. "Please?" I asked "please, touch me" and I took off my shirt. He came over and brushed my hair away and squeezed my nipples in between his thumb and index fingers. "Mmmm...that feels so good." I moaned leaning into him. Rubbing my crotch against the bulge in his jeans. He cupped both my breasts in his hands and started kissing my neck. I undid the buttons on his jeans and reached into his pants grabbing and stroking his penis.
    "You seem less timid than I thought you would be." he said undoing my pants and slipping his hand in to feel my vagina.
    "Oh, you don't know the half of what I want to do to you," I replied. I stepped away from him and stripped down completely.
    He stood there and stared at me.
    "You are so beautiful," he gasped and he started coming towards me again.
    "Wait." I commanded. He stopped and looked at me. "Having second thoughts are we?".
    "No I just want you to strip down."
    I took off all his clothes and I looked at him. He was built from all the farm work but his penis was certainly lacking. I'd say maybe 2 inches long slightly erect. I laughed a little unconsciously.
    "what are you laughing at?" he asked.
    "oh...nothing." I said as I approached him. I took his penis in my right hand and his balls in my left hand and squeezed them both lightly.
    'Do you like that?" I asked.
    "Obviously" he replied.
    "Really? It doesn't seems to have grown that much larger to me." I laughed.
    He drew back a little bit. "what?"
    "Well really its nothing, I've just seen much bigger."
    "Its not fully erect yet." He fumbled.
    "I doubt it would be much bigger even if fully erect." I replied.
    He suddenly shoved me against the wall of the tool shed and grabbed my breats in his hands and started sucking my nipples.
    "I'll show you just how long it can get."
    I decided to let him think he was in control for a little while leaning back into him and moaning. Touching his penis untill it got really hard.
    "How does it look now?" he asked smugly.
    "You were right," I replied. "Its so huge."
    He smiled slyly back at me. "Why don't you kiss it and show your appreciation."
    I got down on the floor on my hands and knees and put my open mouth over his penis. Not touching it just breathing hotly on it to drive him a little crazy first. He put his hand on the back of my head and tried to force my mouth down on his penis. I closed my lips ofer it and ran my tongue over the head of his penis and he shuddered. Just when he started to relax from the licking I stopped and said.
    "This would be so much hotter if you were tied up and I could just have my way with you."
    "You want to tie me up? I don't know about that."
    "Oh come on. I'll make sure its very very fun for you." I said and licked his penis some more.
    "I guess its ok."
    I took him to the other side of the barn and grabbed a rope and tied his arms up leaving him hanging from a rafter on the ceiling.
    I planted kisses down his body and started stroking his penis with my hands and rubbing my breasts on it. I grabbed his balls in my left and hand started sucking his cock. After about 45 second of sucking I sqeezed his balls very hard in my hand just for a few seconds.
    "Hey!" He exclaimed.
    "Oh, I'm sorry my hand slipped a little."
    "Its ok." He said.
    "Is it?" I grabbed his balls back in my hand and squeezed a little harder.
    "What are you doing!?"
    "I thought you said it was ok." I replied.
    "I meant it was ok that you did it on accident."
    "Well," I said, "I'll keep doing pleasurable things for you if you let me squeeze your balls. I'll be sure to do it gently."
    "What things are you going to do for me that will make up for that" He queried.
    I stood up and I ran my hands over my body caressing my breasts and rubbing my vagina. "What do you want?"
    He seemed very interested. "I'd like to be able to lick you."
    "Ok" I said " You can lick me if I can put a gag in your mouth afterward."
    "Why would I need to wear a gag?" He asked.
    "Thats not your concern." I said replied sitting on the ground and spreading my legs. I started fingering myself in front of him. "Don;t you want to lick me?"
    He thought for a minute and stared as I teased him. "Yes." He said.
    I untied him from the rafter and helped him lay on the ground. I kept his hands tied above his head though.
    "I though you were gonna untie me so I could lick you."
    "I have a different way I want to do it and if you wanna lick my pussy you'll deal with it."
    I climbed over him and stood with my feet on either side of his face.
    "Nice view?" I asked.
    He nodded at me. I lowered myself onto his face smothering his lips with my vagina. I could feel his tongue darting in and out and sliding over my clit. I stood up after about 30 seconds to give him some air and then sat back down. I then wrapped my fingers around his left testicle and squeezed really hard. I could feel the vibrations from his screams on my pussy. It felt better than the licking. I let go and waited a couple seconds, before standing up, to let his screams die.
    "Untie me, please." He said.
    "No, you haven't fullfilled your part of the bargain yet. I still get to gag you."
    "Gag me for what? Do you really think I'm gonna go through with that after what you just did?"
    "Why not? Didn't you like licking me? Didn't I taste good?"
    "I did enjoy licking you, but not the immense ball pain. Now untie me."
    "No." I answered holding up a ball gag,"Lift yourself up so I can wrap this around your head."
    He laughed and said, "No."
    I decided to kick him really hard in the balls.
    He yelled and folded himself over to protect his balls not realizing that they would just be exposed on the other side of his legs. So I got down on my knees and punched his testicles really hard twice. He flopped back over screaming and trying to cover his genitals with his roped up hands. I let him yell untill he got red in the face and then calmed himself down. I sat down on his chest with legs spead and my vagina right in his face and said, "If you do as I say I'll be nice to you while I do what I want. I might even be a bit more gentle. Otherwise," I stopped and went to grab a gair pair of shears from the wall. "I'm just gonna cut your balls off and no one will hear you scream anyway. Everyone else is gone and I drugged my daddy's soup so he would be knocked out. Its just you, me and the animals." I sat back down on his chest with the shears across my lap. "
    "Whats it going to be?"

I decided to post part of a story I just finished. I used to love those "Choose your own adventure" books when I was little so I thought it might be fun to write the next part with either the guy co-operating from then on or not. I wasn't really sure which way to go so I was gonna let you decide, Just post which you prefer and the one that gets to most responses through private messaging or replies I will write to. If I don't get responses I'll just write which one my husband would like.

I love it so far dearest. I think it would be more fun if he doesnt cooperate.

Big Supporter
    The Story Gop1 Posted Is False!!!
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gopballbuster View Post
    Hi everyone, sorry it took so long, but I was preoccupied with other matters.
    Masturbating?
    Just my opinion

?

Quote Originally Posted by gopballbustеr2 View Post
    The Story Gop1 Posted Is False!!!
    what does it matter? Its a contribution. I could say I'm the reincarnation of mother Theresa gone wrong. Doesn't really matter. What matters is ball busting.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by lovethatflavor View Post
    what does it matter? Its a contribution. I could say I'm the reincarnation of mother Theresa gone wrong. Doesn't really matter. What matters is ball busting.
    No I meant he stole it from another site. That was posted a couple months ago on the oldies but goodies forum.
    Just my opinion