check the ballbusting updates here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Thread for Stories (True or Fictional)

looking forward to the next chapter

Big Supporter
    Sorry everyone, going to have to push the story back. Hopefully tomorrow.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gopballbuster View Post
    Sorry everyone, going to have to push the story back. Hopefully tomorrow.
    THE STORY HE HAS BEEN POSTING IS FROM THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES FORUM. HE DID NOT WRITE THIS STORY, HE IS COPYING AND PASTING IT. THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Sorry for the delay, but I've now finished the new story. Enjoy...

More Fun
    A few months had passed since their last encounter, and Ali, James, and Paige had all graduated from high school, and had gone to college. Nothing had ever come from there the “run in” with Officer Richardson, and although they still spoke of it as one of the best nights of their lives, they had let it pass. Ali and Paige stayed in their home city for college, sharing a house off campus, but James went away, and was not seen much of him. Ali still wore her dark jeans, dark sleeveless shirt, and black and white low top Converse sneakers, but Paige had matured quite a bit since we first met them. Paige now wore dresses, skirts, and blouses, and nice shoes.
    On this particular day, Paige had to leave for her internship at 11:00, and Ali’s last class of the day ended at 11:00, so they just missed each other. Ali was walking down the sidewalk, back to the house they shared, when she noticed a police car following her. She brushed it off, and went inside her house, and began so study. After about twenty minutes, Ali noticed the police car that had followed her was parked outside her house. She thought this was a little strange, as almost everyone else on the street was at work, class, ect, not home. After about another ten minutes, Ali heard through her open window, “Yeah, you’re right, that’s her”, and two car doors slam. The doorbell then rang, and Ali went to answer it. When she answered the door, she asked what the cops wanted. After they asked to come in, she said no, but they came in anyway. They then asked her what her name is, and she replied that it is Ali. They asked her what her last name is, and growing ever suspicious, Ali asked what all this was about. The one cop just said they would asked the questions, and demanded again what her last name is. Ali did not want to tell them, afraid they were on to her ballbusting past.
    Ali noticed one of the cops was staring at her shoes, so she asked him, “Why are you staring at my shoes?” The cop got a little red, but did not reply. The other cop then told her they were going to need to take her down to the station. Her mind began to race, as she was not sure how she was going to get out of this. She though, “Damn, if it was just one cop, I could just kick or knee him in the balls and be done, but there’s two.” She then got an idea. When one of the cops told her to get going, she asked why she was being taken in. The cop replied they just needed to talk to her, so Ali asked it could just be done there. The cop told her no, so Ali said no. Ali then grabbed both their balls.
    Ali held on to their balls with a death grip, causing both the cops to cry out in pain. Ali showed no mercy, as she hated cops. After a little while, the cops fell to the ground, with the beautiful African American woman standing over them. Ali then told them they were going with her. She asked them if they were going to go by themselves, or if she was going to have to take them by the balls. They both said they would go peacefully. Ali took them down to the basement of the house, and tied them up against some pipe, and pulled down both their pants. She took their belts with their guns, radios, clubs, ect so they could not have them. Ali paced to and fro, attempting to decide what to do with her prisoners. She gave one of the cops a snap kick in the balls, and then a head butt, but she was not exactly sure what to do. Just then, Ali heard the door open.
    She went upstairs to see Paige, dressed in a black, short dress with silver ballet flats. Another African American woman came in behind Paige. Paige introduced her as Tina. Tina was also very beautiful, but in a different way than Ali and Paige. She had short hair that only came to her shoulders, very firm breasts, and a very nicely proportioned face. Tina had no fat on her what so ever, but she was very tall. She stood at 6’0, but with her boots, she was 6’4. She was wearing a black, business type blouse, and a short, grey skirt. As I said, she was wearing black, leather boots with a four inch, stiletto heel. They came up to her calves, which left plenty of room to see the rest of her beautiful legs. She had that look that said I could kick your ass if I wanted, but I’m too much of a lady to do it. As Paige introduced Ali and Tina, Ali told Paige she had a surprise for her. Ali then told Tina if she liked cops, or did not want to break the law, she should leave now. Tina then replied, “I hate cops more than anyone in the world and don’t care about the law!” Ali then said, “Excellent” and led Paige and Tina to the basement.
    As they got to the basement, and saw the cops tied up, Paige began to ask some questions. She asked how, why, ect, the usual, and Ali told the story as you read above. Tina then asked why the cops were there in the first place, and Ali and Paige explained what was said in my first story about this group. Tina then got an idea, so she called Ali, Paige, and herself him a huddle away from the tied up cops. She said, “Let’s give them time to recover, release them, and have them fight us. “ Ali and Paige protested, saying, “No, in a fair fight, they might win, and then we’re screwed.” Tina then said she would be willing to fight them on her own then, as she was quite sure of her ability to be victorious. The first cop was about the same size as Tina, about 6’0, but obviously he outweighed her, weighing about 180 lbs to Tina’s 120 lbs. The second cop was about 5’10 and 160 lbs, being about the same size as Ali, but he outweighed her as well. At any rate, Tina walked over to the bound cops and told them what was going to happen. She said the rules were simple, they would be allowed to hide their small dicks in their pants, but they would not be allowed to have any weapons besides what they were born with. She said she would fight both of them, and they would be allowed to work together if they so wished. All strikes and blows were fine. Both the cops nodded their heads in agreement. Little did they know Tina was highly trained in martial arts.
    After an hour, the cops said they felt up to the fight, so they were untied, given their clothes, and told to fight. Ali and Paige stood, watching, waiting to step in if anything went wrong. As the fight started, the larger cop charged at Tina, as though he was going to tackle her. She simply used her four inch boot heel to kick him in the shin, and then her martial art ability to deliver a devastating round house kick in the face. He stood there, dazed for a moment, so Tina reared back, and used the bottom of her foot to kick the cop in the chest, knocking him to the ground. The second cop, seeing his partner was in trouble ran over to pick him up. Tina allowed this, and they were both quickly standing up. They both came after her, and were able to tackle her to the floor, but Tina just grabbed the larger cop by the balls, and threw him off her, and grabbed the smaller cop by the head and threw him back. She then walked up to the smaller one, still on the ground, and kicked him in the side of the head, causing his whole body to jerk. The larger cop then was able to get up, and charge her from behind. Ali and Paige yelled for her to look behind her, but it was too late.
    The cop hit Tina from behind, taking her to the ground. The cop scrambled to his feet, and tried to hold her in place with his foot, but that did not work. Tina rammed the pointy toe of her boot straight into his right ball causing him to let out a high pitched squeal, and fall to his knees. Tina then stood up, and kicked the cop under the chin, causing him to fall back on his back. As it seemed both the cops were defeated. Tina moved them together, and stood on top of each of their balls, digging her four inch boot heel into their ball sacks.
    All the sudden, the doorbell rang. Tina said she would go up and get rid of whoever it was. As she opened the door, she saw another cop. The cop was about 5’11, and about 190 lbs. He asked if she saw the officers that were with that car, but Tina just stood there for a moment, in silence. He then said, “Well, have you? They’ve been out on a minor call for a couple of hours and we’re getting worried.” Tina just replied by grabbing the cop by the throat, slammed him against a wall, and delivering three savage knees to the balls. Tina could feel the cop go limp in her powerful yet feminine hand. She then let him fall to the floor, and she put her boot over his face. She then grabbed him by the hair and led him down into the basement. When Ali and Paige saw they had another victim, they became wet at the thought of what they could do.
    Tina again proposed a fight, and seeing what Tina alone did to two cops, Ali and Paige felt their chances of victory with even sides were very good. Although the cops did not want to do it, they felt it was their only chance of freedom. Tina again explained the rules, adding that each side would have two minutes to develop a strategy. Tina, Ali, and Paige got into their huddle, and Tina spoke first. “Go for their balls” Ali and Paige agreed, and their strategy was set, they spent the rest of the time deciding what to do when they won the fight. The cops used the whole two minutes, but did not fell self assured because they were all still in pain from the beatings they had taken from Tina.
    They all lined up, and Tina said go. The girls were expecting the cops to charge like they had in the past, but they did not. The girls noticed the cops had lined up in order of size, with the largest one facing Tina, the smallest one facing Paige, and the medium one facing Ali. Tina then said, “If their too much of pussies to come at us, let’s take the fight to them.” At that, Tina calmly walked up to the largest cop, and ****** him to engage her. He knew simple fighting would not win this, so he tried to hit Tina in the throat. That was a mistake, as his hand was flying through the air; she grabbed it, and smashed her open hand into his elbow, breaking his arm. The largest cop cried out in pain, and fell to the ground. Tina then delivered a kick to his side, and another to his face, digging her four in heel into his ear. Seeing their partner in trouble, the other two cops ran over to Tina and tackled her, and began to punch her. Ali and Paige began to kick them, trying to get them off, but they did not move. Tina kept calm, and used her powerful yet beautiful legs to begin to choke the smaller cop, while she grabbed the other cop by the collar and threw him off her. She told Ali and Paige to beat him as they saw fit.
    “Don’t you just love the way the leather from my boot feels crushing your little neck?” Tina said as she kept air from the cop with her legs. Eventually she released her hold, knowing he was not far from death, and she wanted to kill no one, yet. Ali and Paige were delivering a plethora of kicks to the other cop, and they were leaving their mark. Tina walked over to Paige and told her that her shoes were not good for kicking, because they were too soft. She said she would need to use her knees, while she complimented Ali on the hard rubber of her All Star sneakers. The girls then decided to strip the men naked again.
    Tina laid the cops down, naked on the floor, while she stood over them, legs apart, like they were her dead animals. “Today, we have proven that females are better than males” Tina said, “We gave you worthless men two chances to defeat us in a fight, and you could not do it.” She then told Ali and Paige to pick a cop to take a prisoner and stand on their chest. Tina then stood on the largest cop, Ali and the middle one, and Paige on the smallest one. Tina then told the girls to take their cop and do what they wished with them.
    Paige, fond of what she had seen the last time ****** her cop to lick clean her shoes. She then told him to lick her pussy, and he had to make her wet. He was not able to, and Paige opened his legs, and fell with her knee protruding, using the cop’s balls to break her fall. Ali also made the cop clean her shoes, but she also spit on him. She then trampled him, paying special attention to his groin. Tina told her cop to sit up, and let is cock and balls flop on the concrete of the basement floor. As he did this, Tina raised her booted foot up as for as it would go, and came down with blinding speed. As her four inch stiletto boot heel reached the ground, Tina made a slight adjustment and had it land on the cop’s penis. She then stood on one foot, putting all her weight on his penis. After only a few seconds, she broke through, and her heel was inside the cop’s penis. As it began to bleed, some of the blood got on Tina’s $300 pair of boots. This did not make her happy, and she ordered the cop to lick it off her heel.
    The girls decided they had done enough damage for one day, and let the cops go. As they were about to walk out the door, the girls gave them one last surprise kick from behind, ******* the cops to limp back to their cars, in great pain. Tina, Paige, and Ali then went upstairs and masturbated, made so incredibly wet and hot by the experience they just had. Tina then moved into the spare bedroom they had, and lived with Ali and Paige.

If you like or disliked the story, please comment. As always, constructive criticism is always appreciated. Thanks for reading my story.
    Just my opinion

A pretty good story. I like the premise, and it seems to be quite well written. The only thing I would suggest would be for you to leave a little more for our imaginations next time.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_The_Buster View Post
    A pretty good story. I like the premise, and it seems to be quite well written. The only thing I would suggest would be for you to leave a little more for our imaginations next time.
    gop1, it's not fair to comment on your own post, especially since you stole that story from the oldies but goodies forum.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_The_Buster View Post
    Okay, thanks Sarah. I presume by leave more for the imagination you mean a little less detail. What exactly did you think was too detail rich?
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    One criticism I'd have with it is that it seems very much "this happened, then that happened, then that happened." Very mechanical, almost no adjectives at all, certainly no discussion of reaction or sensation.

By too much detail, I'd assume that refers to the discussion of the outfits, which seem to be about all you describe.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gopballbustеr2 View Post
    THE STORY HE HAS BEEN POSTING IS FROM THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES FORUM. HE DID NOT WRITE THIS STORY, HE IS COPYING AND PASTING IT. THIS IS SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK!!!!!!!!!!!
    A link, please. I would love to read stories like mine. Thanks
    Just my opinion

Another Story

Any Given Sunday

My long-suffering high school boyfriend Adam was again in a position of total vulnerability, with him being splayed out naked on his back across the sofa, and me wearing very brief terry shorts and a t-shirt. Of course I had previously lowered most of my bottom to reveal a fair expanse of my little ass cheeks to Adam, and to confirm I had indeed gone commando under those shorts. That idea of me like that always drove him mad with desire, and the belly-slapper of an erection he had going on at the moment betrayed that fact rather graphically.

Adam and I had never indulged in actual intercourse, but that’s not to say we had never stimulated each other excessively, or explored some possibilities. It was with Adam that I discovered my true nature of being completely dominant toward men, and with his submissive nature as the perfect compliment to my personality, busting of course had become our mutual passion. We had actually met at a busting party sponsored by Adam’s friend Kurt, and we quickly became an item.

With my parents out this particular Sunday afternoon, Adam and I had immediately reverted from our personas of the casual teens playing video games, to the horny little beasts we always became when managing to be alone. That’s how Adam ended up naked on our sofa, and with my sport-sock covered toes pressing against his balls as he spread his legs to urge me on. He loved the feel of the soft fabric being pressed tighter and tighter, and gently rolling his balls in a circular motion. Of course noticing him trying to peek up the leg of my tight fitting shorts didn’t go unnoticed either.

I stopped momentarily to remove both my socks, and then settled into a propped up and comfortable position so I was able to wriggle my toes all around and up and down his ball sac, and use both feet to press and stroke his raging hard cock. Ian was in a euphoric state, his head tossed back, and savoring every stroke of his cock and crush of his balls as I proceeded with my foot-job on him. On a final pass I slid both feet right past the engorged head of his cock, and I felt the wet slickness on my toes as I pressed my feet tight together.

“I told you I hate it when you drip on me!” I cried, jumping up and grabbing Adam’s stiff cock and delivering a wicked slap right to the purple-hard knob.

At the smack of my hand meeting the sensitive flesh, Adam tried to rise, and that’s when I drove my fist into his balls.

Curled up clutching at his groin, Adam rolled onto the floor and ended up on his knees with his ass in the air. I could see both his hands gripping his entire ball sac. He was groaning, with his head buried in his chest, and quite still. A typical reaction to a hapless male with badly aching balls.

I allowed my leg to dangle off the sofa as I watched Adam, and waiting for opportunity to present itself. Two minutes later it did when Adam dropped his hands and was about to make an attempt at getting up. He never made it an inch off the floor before my bare foot contacted his reddened balls in a quick rabbit kick that was dead on target. Adam lunged forward and again curled up. This time he was on his side, slightly turned onto his stomach, and his toes were twitching. The nipples of my small pert breasts stood out like the erasers on a pencil I was so turned on from what I had just done to Adam. I always get heated when busting.

I waited until Adam started to breath normally and began to recover before joining him on the floor. I slowly rolled him over, brushed my lips across his in a teasing kiss on his still pursed lips, and whispered to him “Let me kiss them better.”

Could I kiss the pain from Adam‘s balls? No, of course not, but Adam‘s legs were already spreading as I gave him a little series of nibbling kisses down his chest, across his right nipple, and downward still toward his half-hard cock. I felt his hand brush against my hair as I gentle pressed my lips against his balls, and savored the enticing male scent of him. It took less than a minute of holding Adam’s balls, licking and kissing them, and gently stroking his cock with my hand before he was again raging hard and more than fully recovered.

With some little shrieks of false indignity, I allowed Adam’s hands to grip the waistband of my terry shorts and begin to peel them slowly off of me. Feigning escape, I actually made it far easier for him to remove my shorts completely, and I was totally bare assed by the time I made it back onto the sofa. Of course I gave Adam a fleeting peek at my crotch before flopping down belly first on the sofa, and Adam was on me in a heartbeat.

As I mentioned before, Adam and I never indulged in intercourse. That didn’t mean we had never been naked together, and far from it actually. What I especially loved about Adam was that he was a confirmed ass man. Oh sure he cupped, cuddled, and nibbled on my nipples every chance he got, but my ass was what drove him wild. To call him an ass-kisser was an understatement. Adam worshipped my ass, and for a dominant girl that was an especially attractive trait in a guy.

As I usually did, I simply laid there savoring the delicious things Adam was doing to my body. The warmth of his hands kneading the cheeks of my ass, and the tickling flutter of his tongue running up and down the crack of my ass had me reeling in sensation.

“Oh my god that feels so good Adam” I crooned as I felt his hands gently part my ass, and his tongue flick and circle the puckered bud of sensitivity. I adored that sensation, and his heated breath wafting across the wetted skin felt exquisite.

I managed to regain control as I felt myself arching my back to allow Adam’s tongue to flick and wriggle decidedly lower than my ass. I did not allow him to do that very often as It was simply too intense, and combining that burning natural desire natural desire with the already heady flush of excitement caused by the busting, I dared not let him go further.

Adam was kneeling on the sofa as I turned to face him, and his cock was bolt upright and just quivering it was so hard. Looking him directly in the eyes, I reached for his cock and held it in a gently grip as I let a single finger trace around the rim of his wildly flared knob.

I slowly began to stroke up and down the veined shaft, giving a slight twisting motion in opposing directions as my hand moved up and down the turgid shaft.

Adam was breathing sporadically as I let my hand glide right to the tip of his cock, and the slick ooze from the weeping slit felt wonderful on the velvety smooth skin of his engorged knob. He was dripping hard, and dangerously close to making a mess on my parents sofa.

Adam hunched and grunted as I grasped his balls and squeezed hard. I wasn’t about to let him ejaculate, and the vise-like grip I was applying to his balls would soon quell that desire in him. His balls were hard as rocks as I increased the pressure of my grip.

Adam knew the routine, and although he attempted to press his balls toward me in the hope I would lessen my grip, he knew I wouldn’t relent. I only eased up on the punishing grip as I felt his cock soften slightly.

I dropped both hands from Adam’s groin as I glanced at the clock and told him we better stop as my parents would be home soon. I love nothing better than a guy actually begging me to jerk him off, but I simply told Adam I wasn’t going to do that and I told him to get dressed immediately. I actually had to give him a good slap in the balls to motivate him, and that seemed to work.

I slowly got dressed too, and as I gave my shorts a final tug, Adam knew it was over for today. Oh sure he still managed to beg off and on for the next two hours until my parents pulled into the driveway, but all he got for his efforts were a couple squeezes to his balls through his jeans, and the promise that I would jerk him off the next time we managed to get together. That of course was a lie, but it kept him coming back for more at every opportunity. After all, a girl only has so many opportunities in a lifetime to kick some guys balls around.

I still think of Adam every time a guy has his tongue stuck between the cheeks of my ass, and working toward winning my favors. Of course sometimes it works, and there have been a precious lucky few who have managed to be more than amply rewarded for their efforts, but that’s another story for another time.

Supreme Poster
    Nice story

Good writing

Glad you liked it. A little truth in a story makes it so much better too, don't you think?

nice story

This is good writting!! I loved the story, especially the tongue between the ass cheek part drives me nuts, lol.

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Altamesa,

This is an excellent story! You write very well.

I hope you'll continue to write more such stories as this for us.

poolman2