check the ballbusting updates here

Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Cuntbusting/Titbusting

Covered self-CB, 4 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7mekElPp98

Alec Anaconda

Great posts! Especially the self ones, coz they are quite rare.
    I also agree with what someone else put, that the BB vids are usually always with a lot harder kicks. Though some of those guys... I dunno how they take so many hits and still stand? You don't see as many hard hits in cb videos.

Thanks for the finds. =)

Extreme Vengeance 2

After an hour, Natasha seems to snap back to reality.
    Her firm but considerate lovemaking takes a sudden turn, back into Mistress and toy girl.
    Natasha’s thighs viciously clamp Christine’s face, her nails dig into Christine’s nipples where they pull, squeeze, pinch and twist.
    Natasha’s mouth stops licking and sucking to nip ferociously at Christine’s sensitive flesh.

Christine cannot even scream, as the long absent erotic pains drive her forward into yet another orgasm.
    ‘Thank goodness this lesbian bitch has let go of my tits,’ Christine thinks as Natasha sits upright, crushing Christine’s face more painfully.
    Natasha orders,
    “Open your legs wide, Christine, and keep them open!”

Five minutes later, Christine’s legs are trembling with fear and anticipation, for Natasha has remained silent and motionless whilst still crushing Christine’s face with her thighs.
    ‘Do get on with it! You have big strong hands on the end of powerful arms and I know this is going to hurt, so just do it,’ Christine thinks as more minutes pass.

The first powerful smack sends waves of hot sharp pain surging through every part of Christine’s cunt, as Natasha’s hand connects from clitoris to anus.
    The next blow follows one second later.

At blow five, Christine cannot stop her legs from closing, but Natasha swiftly grabs an ankle and raises it high in the air.
    Natasha does not falter in her rhythm and each blow seems harder than the last, shooting sharp pains through Christine’s legs and abdomen, in addition to the primary target.

Christine feels her excitement growing with her fear of injury.
    Smack twenty-nine pushes her into orgasm, where she stays until slap forty-three.
    Then her suffering begins in earnest, for her body no longer desires arousal; erotic torture has mutated to acidic agony.
    ‘Why do I have to keep counting? Seventy-one, Natasha will stop soon as her hand must hurt like hell.’
    Nevertheless, Christine’s cuntbusting continues with an unfeeling remorseless beat, one slap per second.
    ‘At last, she has stopped at one-hundred.
    There is no way that I could take any more of this excruciating pain.’
    “You are a nasty bit of work, Christine. Do you realise that you have made my hand tingle like hell, you barbaric bitch!”

Natasha releases Christine’s leg, pauses, then grabs the other one and ****** it high into the air.
    ‘That was slap one hundred and one; yet another wretched orgasm is starting to grow.’

Natasha changes hands and legs again for the two hundredth blow.
    She relaxes her thighs sufficiently to permit Christine’s lips and tongue to move, then shouts,
    “I want two more orgasms, before I change hands again. Otherwise, my slaps turn into punches. Like this!”

Christine’s body bucks upwards and she screams within Natasha’s cunt as this punch connects with her inflamed vulva.
    Christine licks and sucks as if her life depends upon her actions, fully convinced that this rampant Negro woman is both willing and able to maim, even kill, her.

Natasha quickly reaches a climax, but she increases the power of her slaps as she rides to full orgasm.
    This pushes Christine into yet another powerful quivering orgasm, of such violence that her tongue stops moving.
    Natasha applies two hard, bruising punches, to concentrate Christine’s mind.

Christine’s jaws ache so badly by the time Natasha changes hands, after blow three hundred, that she considers resting her mouth and taking the inevitable injuries to her precious sexual region.
    However, despite her overwhelming pain, a thought occurs to her in the near silence between Natasha’s muscular thighs; her biological clock is ticking and an intact cunt is mandatory for conception.
    Christine continues to lick and suck.

As Natasha rises once more to sexual release, Christine decides that her best strategy is to exhaust her torturer.
    Christine proceeds to nibble at the sensitive clitoris, shoves her thumb straight through Natasha’s anus then wiggles, waggles and wriggles it around.
    Natasha climbs to a higher erotic plateau, thrashing around as if in agony, although factually enjoying extended ecstasy.
    Natasha’s copious warm secretions flooding down Christine’s face make it difficult for her to breathe, but the excitement above and continuing slaps force Christine into her own long-lasting orgasm.

This perpetual orgasmic state continues unabated through the next swift change of hands.
    Christine ****** her whole fist into Natasha’s vagina, pushing in and out, thumping into this sexual animal’s cervix, sometimes squeezing her imbedded fist against her anal thumb.
    Natasha screams as her orgasm overwhelms her, but still further increases the strength of her vulval smacks.

Christine’s excitement also continues to rise higher than she had ever considered feasible, mercifully dulling the agony of the remorseless rain of cunt smacks.
    She thinks,
    ‘Given sufficient time, a girl could get used to eating her own meat!’

EXTREME_VENGEANCE_2_-_2nd_Edition_

Alec Anaconda

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post

Alec Anaconda
    That is amazing! I've seen plenty of men in videos self busting... I've never seen a video of self CB.

Someone with technical expertise should save that and move it to a more appropriate venue (Xtube?)...

I'd hate a video as amazing and original as that be eaten by the YouTube ToS monster...
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

saved it. If it goes down Ičll reupload somewhere.

Alec Anaconda
    That is amazing! I've seen plenty of men in videos self-busting... I've never seen a video of self-CB.
    Someone with technical expertise should save that and move it to a more appropriate venue (Xtube?)...
    I'd hate a video as amazing and original as that be eaten by the YouTube ToS monster...
    EricaBB
    I get the impression that YouTube are more bothered by nudity than action.
    I also suspect that they concentrate their censorship on the more popular clips, so a backup is great.

Did anybody enjoy my extract from Extreme Vengeance 2?
    I ask because it takes time to reformat from book to forum format (to make it readable).

Alec Anaconda

Supreme Poster
    I'm a lifelong bb fan (was self busting when I was 12!), and I also love seeing a woman get willingly cuntbusted or titbusted, I guess because I can relate to the male equivalent so well. So I'm not too shy to say I love seeing a woman getting kicked in the cunt. My wife actually enjoys soft blows (slapping -- nothing harder).

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Hi Alec,

I think you are a very talent writer. This story illustrates your talent.

However, my kinky interests lie only in F/m, not in the other variants. I suspect that the overwhelming majority of other forumites have the same interest. Thus your excellent story may not get the appreciation and acclaim here that it would in a more apt forum. Remember this is the "Ballbusting World" division of the FemaleDom.com Ballbusting Forums.

Regards,

poolman2

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post

Alec Anaconda
    The cunt self-bust vid is nice and has gotten me interested. Does anyone know what the source/site of the vid?

Hi poolman2,
    Thank you for your praise.
    Perhaps I am unusual in loving many types of BDSM.
    I am only able to spend a tiny fraction of each day on my hobby, so this is the only forum I currently use.
    Do you know of “a more apt forum” for F/F or M/F, please?

Alec Anaconda

--------

Hi deballs,
    If you Google all these words:
    Lexi selfbusting desire
    you’ll find the full video “Lexi’s Selfbusting Desire 5” at about $20.

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter
    Hi Alec,

The only name that comes to mind at this time is the website of L*i*t*e*r *o*t*i*c*a. Compress the foregoing into one word without asterisks and add a dot com to the end. It is a totally verbal site lacking in any pictures. It is also a little soft core on BDSM. I know other such sites exist, but I just can't think of them. I hope you find what you want, but I'd also hate to see this forum lose you.

The instant forum, in this one thread relating to F/f and M/f is one of the better all in one forums I've found for BDSM.

Good luck,

poolman2

Thanks for the tip, Poolman2. I looked at this site some years ago, but was not keen. I’ll revisit to see if it, or I, have changed.

… But I'd also hate to see this forum lose you.

Most kind, thank you.

I’m here because I enjoy the BB, the (mostly) frank exchange of views and the (almost) lack of censorship. Although I occasionally promote my written work, most users now want everything free, so apart from the occasional constructive feedback, this is a waste of time.

Alec Anaconda

Real looking video

Cuntbusting 2 (20.47 MB)
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3A2C3HPA

Sorry if this steps on anyones copyright, but I got it for free, therefore I'll post it for free.

DW

Another Real looking video

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UT0DC5SB

Again, sorry if there are any copyright problems.

DW

Its an FLV file, you might need to rename it, but the latest FREE version of realplayer will play it.

THE SAME APPLIES TO MY ABOVE POSTING