check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hello

I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Julie and am curious about all this ballbusting I've been seeing on the Internet. I think most women enjoy the idea of kicking men in their balls at one time in their lives. I just happen to think about it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels_4Me View Post
    I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Julie and am curious about all this ballbusting I've been seeing on the Internet. I think most women enjoy the idea of kicking men in their balls at one time in their lives. I just happen to think about it more.
    welcome Julie. Enjoy your eggs

welcome, and hope you will enjoy this forum

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewels_4Me View Post
    What's wrong, gop? Did you forget the password to your Sarah account? Do you wish you were a woman or something? You can't afford the surgery so you post as one on the internet?
    Just my opinion

howdy

Do you have a male partner who might let you experiment a little?

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    Do you have a male partner who might let you experiment a little?
    Thanks for the welcome guys! The guy I've been seeing recently has a different orientation, I think.

As it pertains to the gop-guy, that's a strange question. You obviously have been having a feud with someone(s) and are paranoid. Please don't harass me as I don't have the time or desire for it. Thank you!

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    A different orientation? So do you think you will ever be able to try out your fetish or is the forum just your fix to get you through the day? just curious

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumXL9Jock2Bust View Post
    A different orientation? So do you think you will ever be able to try out your fetish or is the forum just your fix to get you through the day? just curious
    Definitely the latter. I think this fetish is uniquely different with a far smaller following than the more traditional fetishes. There are not a lot of guys out there that would want a girl to kick them in their balls. And I think even fewer girls that would seek out an opportunity to do it. I would never want the guy I was dating to know I find ballbusting very enticing and erotic unless I knew for sure he was okay with it.

It may mean a compromise with a guy like the one I'm seeing. That is, he does not mind if I enjoy the fetish with other men as long as it is isolated to ballbusting and he could just watch me, then, we could have great sex afterwards. I'd be sooooo down wit dat!

I sometimes imagine what it was like for people like us on this forum with edgy fetishes before the days of the Internet. We'd be thinking "I'm the only sicko that likes this?" But this forum tells me I'm not, and I'm glad there's guys like you out there that can come here and explore it.

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    Hmmm that would be interesting to be busted left there and then not get any pleasure afterwards. Of course being busted is pretty pleasureful so I guess it works.
    Yeah I couldn't imagine where I would be without the internet. After I found videos I knew I wasn't the only one and I have been busted by a large amount of women. Most of them enjoy it and come back for more however that may be because I am hung and a "miracle worker" with my tongue. I definitely do know 4 women who are totally into this fetish. Three of them are because of me

Jewels, since you're Cali, you should hook up with California Mean Girls. I think they're always looking for more kickers.

I'm going to start the countdown before Castratrix's Pet starts asking her if she'd like to roll up her sleeves and surgically remove his virginal testicles. It creeps me out how he repeats it to every woman like verbatim.

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post

I'm going to start the countdown before Castratrix's Pet starts asking her if she'd like to roll up her sleeves and surgically remove his virginal testicles. It creeps me out how he repeats it to every woman like verbatim.
    We will not wait for long Richter...

idea

Are you sexually active with your current guy? If so, it might be an idea to introduce the notion with a little "near-ballbusting" foreplay. Use the sexual activity afterwards as the "reward" for "playing along".

An idea would be to have him on his back with you on your hands and knees over him, then gently bring your knee to press in his groin area. When he makes a face or makes a groaning sound, tell him how much it turns you on and gets you excites when he does that, then give him a tight hug and kiss him all over his neck while breathing harder. Then straddle him and get his penis inside you and ride him until he ejaculates. That'll reinforce to him that he should start playing that way.

idea again

Another approach would be to have him lie naked on his back with you beside him. Using your hand that can reach to his groin, start lightly caressing his scrotum - just light enough so he can just barely feel your touch but not enough to move the skin yet. Follow the lines (like along the midline) and creases in a random fashion covering the entire scrotum eventually.

Encourage him stay still on his back while you continue to explore around the scrotum. As he gets more stimulated (heavy breathing and perhaps moaning), you can increase it to a light rubbing. Just don't put pressure on the testicles yet.

When it seems he is becoming too stimulate to be able to stay on his back anymore, then gently slide you fingers around the base of his scrotum and encircle it with your thumb and index finger (you can overlap them to get a tighter grip if you need to), but still try to avoid putting any pressure on the testicles. This should have your hand grasping his scrotum with the testicle "safely" cradled in the palm of you hand supported by the remaining fingers.

Then roll away onto YOUR back while lightly tugging on is scrotum in your grasp and coax him on top of you, saying something like, "Oh, [insert name], come inside me now." When he is on top you can release your grip and let him penetrate you and thrust until he is finished ejaculating (again, the reward).

Over time, he will grow to like this more and more and begin allowing you (likely even asking you) to squeeze just a little harder.

Remember to avoid the epididymus areas (the thick long mass of tissue that runs from front to back along the top of each testicle [think him in the standing position for orientation]) as they are where he will be more sensitive to pressure. If he experiences much pain around this area too early on, it can turn him off to the whole idea of future sex-play involving his testicles.

idea again

Another approach would be to have him lie naked on his back with you beside him. Using your hand that can reach to his groin, start lightly caressing his scrotum - just light enough so he can just barely feel your touch but not enough to move the skin yet. Follow the lines (like along the midline) and creases in a random fashion covering the entire scrotum eventually.

Encourage him stay still on his back while you continue to explore around the scrotum. As he gets more stimulated (heavy breathing and perhaps moaning), you can increase it to a light rubbing. Just don't put pressure on the testicles yet.

When it seems he is becoming too stimulate to be able to stay on his back anymore , then gently slide you fingers around the base of his scrotum and encircle it with your thumb and index finger (you can overlap them to get a tighter grip if you need to), but still try to avoid putting any pressure on the testicles. This should have your hand grasping his scrotum with the testicle "safely" cradled in the palm of you hand supported by the remaining fingers.

Then roll away onto YOUR back while lightly tugging on is scrotum in your grasp and coax him on top of you, saying something like, "Oh, [insert name], come inside me now." When he is on top you can release your grip and let him penetrate you and thrust until he is finished ejaculating (again, the reward ).

Over time, he will grow to like this more and more and begin allowing you (likely even asking you ) to squeeze just a little harder.

Remember to avoid the epididymus areas (the thick long mass of tissue that runs from front to back along the top of each testicle [think him in the standing position for orientation]) as they are where he will be more sensitive to pressure. If he experiences much pain around this area too early on, it can turn him off to the whole idea of future sex-play involving his testicles .

Welcome to the forums Julie.