check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Hello

I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Julie and am curious about all this ballbusting I've been seeing on the Internet. I think most women enjoy the idea of kicking men in their balls at one time in their lives. I just happen to think about it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels_4Me View Post
    I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Julie and am curious about all this ballbusting I've been seeing on the Internet. I think most women enjoy the idea of kicking men in their balls at one time in their lives. I just happen to think about it more.
    welcome Julie. Enjoy your eggs

welcome, and hope you will enjoy this forum

Big Supporter
    What's wrong, gop? Did you forget the password to your Sarah account? Do you wish you were a woman or something? You can't afford the surgery so you post as one on the internet?
    Just my opinion

howdy

Do you have a male partner who might let you experiment a little?

Quote Originally Posted by darkwing View Post
    Do you have a male partner who might let you experiment a little?
    Thanks for the welcome guys! The guy I've been seeing recently has a different orientation, I think.

As it pertains to the gop-guy, that's a strange question. You obviously have been having a feud with someone(s) and are paranoid. Please don't harass me as I don't have the time or desire for it. Thank you!

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    A different orientation? So do you think you will ever be able to try out your fetish or is the forum just your fix to get you through the day? just curious

Quote Originally Posted by MagnumXL9Jock2Bust View Post
    A different orientation? So do you think you will ever be able to try out your fetish or is the forum just your fix to get you through the day? just curious
    Definitely the latter. I think this fetish is uniquely different with a far smaller following than the more traditional fetishes. There are not a lot of guys out there that would want a girl to kick them in their balls. And I think even fewer girls that would seek out an opportunity to do it. I would never want the guy I was dating to know I find ballbusting very enticing and erotic unless I knew for sure he was okay with it.

It may mean a compromise with a guy like the one I'm seeing. That is, he does not mind if I enjoy the fetish with other men as long as it is isolated to ballbusting and he could just watch me, then, we could have great sex afterwards. I'd be sooooo down wit dat!

I sometimes imagine what it was like for people like us on this forum with edgy fetishes before the days of the Internet. We'd be thinking "I'm the only sicko that likes this?" But this forum tells me I'm not, and I'm glad there's guys like you out there that can come here and explore it.

Cool One Ball Wonder

I am a newbie too.

I have only got one ball which is bigger than average. I know from experience that most women favor **********. Because I have a squeeky voice and girls always giggle when I talk. They think I am a eunuch and this really excites them. In ancient times eunuchs were very common. The main reason that eunuchs were used in Harems was to get the girls excited so that they would be ready for the main man. I have noticed that even very shy girls will become much more assertive and bossy when they notice my squeeky voice, when they do I get very submissive and my voice becomes like a soparno.

I've met a lot of girls my age that are into it. I'm pretty sure that Julie is right when she says most women think about it. I've never met a girl who didn't think about it even a little bit.
    If nobody's perfect, and I'm nobody, am I perfect?