check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Chestnuts View Post
    Welcome to the forums Julie.
    Thank you.

As it pertains to ways to coax a guy into this, I really think he has to have interest in BDSM type of activities to begin with. For instance, I see fantasies about golden showers. Anything that deals with body fluids other than the natural fluid guys produce during arousal grosses me out. No subtle way of introducing it to me, or ways of sliding it into an encounter to "get me used to it" will ever change my mind.

But to be honest, I may have different interests in BB activities than many of you that enjoy it as foreplay to sex. I guess I'm like many dominatrices out there that don't see it as a prelude to sex, but instead, an activity not involving sex but instead an erotic form of domination. It's for that reason that I could engage men in ballbusting while separately being able to have a sexual relationship with a guy I do not bust.

I also voted on the poll about the clothing issue. For me, it seems to be more appropriate for the man or men to be completely nude and fully exposed whereas the woman is not. It differentiates the genders ascribing to the man all the vulnerability that being naked presents while concurrently denying him any visual pleasures or contact of seeing the woman unclothed. It puts her in a position of empowerment and him in a position of subordination and deference. For me to then kick men in the balls in such a condition takes such gender domination to a very high level.

I'm not sure if this is what you guys wanted to hear from me, and I think it is great that you can incorporate this fetish into love making with your significant other, and equally as great that she enjoys it with you.

By the way, many of you probably already know me and my partner in crime, Kazzy, from the Yahoo Group we recreated together a few years ago:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/women_...in_their_balls

Cool One Ball Wonder

I am a newbie too.

I have only got one ball which is bigger than average. I know from experience that most women favor **********. Because I have a squeeky voice and girls always giggle when I talk. They think I am a eunuch and this really excites them. In ancient times eunuchs were very common. The main reason that eunuchs were used in Harems was to get the girls excited so that they would be ready for the main man. I have noticed that even very shy girls will become much more assertive and bossy when they notice my squeeky voice, when they do I get very submissive and my voice becomes like a soparno.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels_4Me View Post
    Thank you.

As it pertains to ways to coax a guy into this, I really think he has to have interest in BDSM type of activities to begin with. For instance, I see fantasies about golden showers. Anything that deals with body fluids other than the natural fluid guys produce during arousal grosses me out. No subtle way of introducing it to me, or ways of sliding it into an encounter to "get me used to it" will ever change my mind.

But to be honest, I may have different interests in BB activities than many of you that enjoy it as foreplay to sex. I guess I'm like many dominatrices out there that don't see it as a prelude to sex, but instead, an activity not involving sex but instead an erotic form of domination. It's for that reason that I could engage men in ballbusting while separately being able to have a sexual relationship with a guy I do not bust.

I also voted on the poll about the clothing issue. For me, it seems to be more appropriate for the man or men to be completely nude and fully exposed whereas the woman is not. It differentiates the genders ascribing to the man all the vulnerability that being naked presents while concurrently denying him any visual pleasures or contact of seeing the woman unclothed. It puts her in a position of empowerment and him in a position of subordination and deference. For me to then kick men in the balls in such a condition takes such gender domination to a very high level.

I'm not sure if this is what you guys wanted to hear from me, and I think it is great that you can incorporate this fetish into love making with your significant other, and equally as great that she enjoys it with you.

By the way, many of you probably already know me and my partner in crime, Kazzy, from the Yahoo Group we recreated together a few years ago:

It's great your on board with us Julie!

Part of the challenge of a board like this is that each member has their flavor of what they like, then presume all others enjoy that variety, or at least should enjoy it and post accordingly. It becomes a big problem when the men post what it is the women like or don't like as though they are an authority.

Each man and woman are very different, and that's a GOOD thing!

The type of ballbusting you enjoy and the reasons you enjoy it seem to parallel the site's moderator and owner of femaledom.com, Sharon. She has been in this for many, many years and has a passion and love for viewing, depicting and participating in women kicking men in their balls, and makes it a reality better than anyone I know. But all of her videos and photo depictions are of women dominating the men, most of the time in a CFNM scenario that you like. She even posts in her discussion forum that she prefers it when there's a reason to kick the guy, such as he was being a jerk or did something. My guess is that she likes justification of giving a man a hard kick in the balls to punish him as opposed to a prelude to having sex with him.

I personally prefer your style and orientation in ballbusting, and are glad you can enjoy it with us!

Supreme Poster
    Hey Julie,

I'm glad that you like BB, like you said, there aren't many women into this.

Have fun on the forum and in real

Big Supporter
    welcome to the forum, and ignore the gop guy he accuses everyone sorry. Hope to hear more from you

I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Julie and am curious about all this ballbusting I've been seeing on the Internet. I think most women enjoy the idea of kicking men in their balls at one time in their lives. I just happen to think about it more.
    I've met a lot of girls my age that are into it. I'm pretty sure that Julie is right when she says most women think about it. I've never met a girl who didn't think about it even a little bit.
    If nobody's perfect, and I'm nobody, am I perfect?

Thumbs up

But to be honest, I may have different interests in BB activities than many of you that enjoy it as foreplay to sex. I guess I'm like many dominatrices out there that don't see it as a prelude to sex, but instead, an activity not involving sex but instead an erotic form of domination. It's for that reason that I could engage men in ballbusting while separately being able to have a sexual relationship with a guy I do not bust.......
    I agree with you

Wow! that's just what i like too

Yes, that's music for my ears!

WTF are you doing bringing back a thread from three years ago?
    My favorite links: number2 jonoffen stories

Quote Originally Posted by Richter View Post
    WTF are you doing bringing back a thread from three years ago?
    No... no... I'm sorry for that but I didn't want bringing back an old thread. First I had quoted another more recent post that she wrote and because it is hers presentation, I answered to that one too.
    that's all

Big Supporter
    She's not been round for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by ludo63 View Post
    No... no... I'm sorry for that but I didn't want bringing back an old thread. First I had quoted another more recent post that she wrote and because it is hers presentation, I answered to that one too.
    that's all

sempre bravini noi italioti a buttarci sulla marmellata senza controllare la data di scadenza.

Question Women are superior to men?

Thank you.

Women are superior to men.

Quote Originally Posted by Selftailer View Post
    sempre bravini noi italioti a buttarci sulla marmellata senza controllare la data di scadenza.
    Bah! Penso che su un tred così, non ci debba essere mai la data di scadenza.
    Forse l'autore avrà pure abbandonato questo forum ma ritengo che ciò che ha scritto sia sempre valido e possa essere utile anche come insegnamento per quelli o quelle che si affacciano novizi in queste pratiche......
    E poi non vedo perché non debba essere riesumata una discussione dal tema interessante e sempre valido.....
    Se mi si da la possibilità di leggere i post vecchi di data e li ci trovo una discussione interessante, non vedo perché non posso riproporla....
    Terminerà pure con --iota ma italiota non fa sempre rima con id****

Quote Originally Posted by ludo63 View Post
    Terminerà pure con --iota ma italiota non fa sempre rima con id****
    No, non era quella l'intenzione, non mi permetterei.

Question Correct me if i got it wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Selftailer View Post
    No, non era quella l'intenzione, non mi permetterei.
    non era quella l'intenzione, non mi permetterei
    Correct me if i got this wrong: No that was not my intention, i even don't dare it.
    MDW
    Keep it safe and the fun is for both