check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello

absalutely correct !

Quote Originally Posted by Selftailer View Post
    absalutely correct !
    Yes!... for me too

The true superior

When it comes to superiority I believe the males have it. Mainly because the majority of men want to be the superior ones and the majority of women SEEM to not mind not being the superior one. In the final equation it all comes down to who wants it more and who is more mentally tough.

Question Fetish Café Antwerp

Quote Originally Posted by Jewels_4Me View Post
    Thank you.

As it pertains to ways to coax a guy into this, I really think he has to have interest in BDSM type of activities to begin with. For instance, I see fantasies about golden showers. Anything that deals with body fluids other than the natural fluid guys produce during arousal grosses me out. No subtle way of introducing it to me, or ways of sliding it into an encounter to "get me used to it" will ever change my mind.

But to be honest, I may have different interests in BB activities than many of you that enjoy it as foreplay to sex. I guess I'm like many dominatrices out there that don't see it as a prelude to sex, but instead, an activity not involving sex but instead an erotic form of domination. It's for that reason that I could engage men in ballbusting while separately being able to have a sexual relationship with a guy I do not bust.

I also voted on the poll about the clothing issue. For me, it seems to be more appropriate for the man or men to be completely nude and fully exposed whereas the woman is not. It differentiates the genders ascribing to the man all the vulnerability that being naked presents while concurrently denying him any visual pleasures or contact of seeing the woman unclothed. It puts her in a position of empowerment and him in a position of subordination and deference. For me to then kick men in the balls in such a condition takes such gender domination to a very high level.

I'm not sure if this is what you guys wanted to hear from me, and I think it is great that you can incorporate this fetish into love making with your significant other, and equally as great that she enjoys it with you.

By the way, many of you probably already know me and my partner in crime, Kazzy, from the Yahoo Group we recreated together a few years ago:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/women_...in_their_balls
    Good for me 2 know that there is a BDSM Café here in Antwerp
    And thanks for the Reply
    MDW
    Keep it safe and the fun is for both