check the ballbusting updates here

View Poll Results: When viewing (not participating in) ballbusting, what clothing scenario is best?

Voters
255. You may not vote on this poll
  • All are naked.

73 28.63%
  • Females are clothed, males are naked.

97 38.04%
  • Females are topless, males are naked.

43 16.86%
  • Females are topless, males are clothed.

7 2.75%
  • Females are naked, males are clothed.

10 3.92%
  • All are clothed.

25 9.80%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Poll - Clothing of Ballbusting Participants of Vids & Photos You Prefer

I've noticed a trend for about 10 years. Originally, the guys were clothed and the women were topless or nude, and now it's the reverse. I think that the market has spoken - CFNM is the best because the man is presented naked and vulnerable, and the level of humiliation is higher when he is at such a disadvantage.

I've read posts where guys claim CFNM is "gay", such a myopic and narrow-minded response I think stems from internal fears that their own sexuality is in question. History has shown that closet gays are often the most critical of any new laws or publication of gay stuff.

But as a healthy and confident heterosexual comfortable with his own orientation (I am neither gay nor bi), I don't have such phobias.

I say CFNM all the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E Dood View Post
    I've read posts where guys claim CFNM is "gay", such a myopic and narrow-minded response I think stems from internal fears that their own sexuality is in question.

I say CFNM all the way!
    They just don't understand the subtleties of power exchange. Their loss.

the girls should be naked, cause i know myself i would love to stare at their tits and pussy when getting busted, adds to the whole domination and envy experience

Quote Originally Posted by fsdffsd View Post
    the girls should be naked, cause i know myself i would love to stare at their tits and pussy when getting busted, adds to the whole domination and envy experience
    The whole point of the male humiliation aspect is that he isn't supposed to be aroused so the woman being nude or partially nude kills the whole thing. It's about who has the power, who's in charge and a fully dressed woman standing in front of totally nude male is self explanatory. She's in charge and he is there to be abused.

Horses for courses

blkpatent:
    The whole point of the male humiliation aspect is that he isn't supposed to be aroused so the woman being nude or partially nude kills the whole thing. It's about who has the power, who's in charge and a fully dressed woman standing in front of totally nude male is self explanatory. She's in charge and he is there to be abused.
    Humiliation is part of the experience for some, but certainly not all, men.

For me, BB is more about a shared sexual togetherness, enhanced by naked skin-to-skin contact.

I think that a powerful woman’s control can be enhanced by her confidence in her unfettered body.

Alec Anaconda

I think the great thing about this post is the poll. I've made it known I'm definitely in the camp of 100% CFNM, but think that the poll speaks for itself.

However, call something other men like as being gay with assurance one's right, particularly when they are definitely wrong, is the same as wearing a big sign "I'm an asshole!" Fortunately, most of us can read those signs and just ignore the jerk, which is the best way to deal with flamers who's IQ's are less than average for this board.

I like it when a woman's only dress is white socks
    A man should be totally nude.

Registered Member
    male nude, female how ever she wants! it's the only way!

Big Supporter
    Personally I don't get cfnm because for me being naked is more of a liberty than a humiliation. I don't feel any more powerful having clothes on than being naked and I can't really imagine why a woman would...

Quote Originally Posted by eric B View Post
    Personally I don't get cfnm because for me being naked is more of a liberty than a humiliation. I don't feel any more powerful having clothes on than being naked and I can't really imagine why a woman would...
    Some "get it" and some don't. Regardless, we should all be able to pursue our own direction and erotic pursuits absent any condescending hypocritical accusations as to being freaks, gays, or whatever from those that may not "get it". Your enjoyment is certainly yours, and I would never criticize it or claim you're a freak, gay, etc.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    Some "get it" and some don't. Regardless, we should all be able to pursue our own direction and erotic pursuits absent any condescending hypocritical accusations as to being freaks, gays, or whatever from those that may not "get it". Your enjoyment is certainly yours, and I would never criticize it or claim you're a freak, gay, etc.
    Sure, I'm not criticizing. It's the most popular clothing arrangement so you couldn't really say that it's weird. Just saying I don't really get it...

This poll remains fairly interesting. Sharon and the ladies of femaledom.com insist on CFNM in most shoots, as I think it is also preferred by women...gives them a sense of power and entitlement over the man, followed by his further degradation by them kicking him in the most manly of body parts, his balls.

For me, CFNM ballbusting makes all the sense in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by iron horse View Post
    This poll remains fairly interesting. Sharon and the ladies of femaledom.com insist on CFNM in most shoots, as I think it is also preferred by women...gives them a sense of power and entitlement over the man, followed by his further degradation by them kicking him in the most manly of body parts, his balls.

For me, CFNM ballbusting makes all the sense in the world.
    I'm glad to hear this and wish all women who do this would demand the same. She's in charge and she should demand he strip or strip him herself. There's also something sexy (as a man) to stand/kneel naked in front of a very feminine woman in heels/hose, etc while she plants them on your balls.

Supreme Poster
    I'd say the woman can do whatever she wants, but I prefer the humiliation of being totally naked and her either clothed or dressed erotically.

Banned
    cfnm for sure