check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Favourite Femdom Fetishes

Hybrid View

i like very much spitting in the face and in the mouth by the mistress, hard faceslapping,footfetish of all kinds,including feetfeeding, feetlicking, i like also very much cigarette torure - the nipples and all over the body,like to be used as an ashtray of the mistress, getting hot wax over the body,especially the cock. Also like when mistress pisses over my body and into my mouth,also like scat toture and face sitting torture + ass licking

I recently had my first cock and ball trampling experience with a pro domme.

Damn, when that stiletto hit my nutsack I almost squirted!

I had been afraid of trying it, but this woman knew what she was doing and had me so wound up I'd have agreed to anything. Now I have to say that fetish moved to the top of my list.

I'm really into it now.

Quote Originally Posted by aleks View Post
    i like very much spitting in the face and in the mouth by the mistress, hard faceslapping,footfetish of all kinds,including feetfeeding, feetlicking, i like also very much cigarette torure - the nipples and all over the body,like to be used as an ashtray of the mistress, getting hot wax over the body,especially the cock. Also like when mistress pisses over my body and into my mouth,also like scat toture and face sitting torture + ass licking
    I agree... i totally love to have my nipples tortured with cigarettes.

wrestling, bb

Shoejob and soft penis trampling.