check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ballbusting tools and equipment enginering

Ballbusting tools and equipment enginering

Hi Guys.

I'm interesting what do you think about ballbusting tools and equipment eginering?

I'm as engineer can make some thing interesting. Say what do you want to see or have

lways Your's Gerian.

how about a spiked vice?

Re: spiked vice

He-he-he... I think that a lot of guys will be interesting in it...

wow!

Quote Originally Posted by justtestingstuff View Post
    how about a spiked vice?
    I like what you're thinking! But my ideal would be something that crushes the balls and focuses on that, that doesn't pinch the scrotum skin in a distracting way.

vacuum torture

A variable suction can feel fantastic and it can be increased to hellish pain.

A simple jar (Peanut jar or spaghetti sauce jar) with a small tube (aquarium tubing) can be placed in the jar and then pressed to some lubed balls. The suction pulls them in and makes a seal despite the tubing. Hairless is best. The more suction the more pressure it places. Careful not to make em pop. Use caution.

there was something like a slightly spiked vise in one of the BME videos i think...mostly a pair of lexan plates with a bunch of little metal nubs in a checkerboard fashion. Seemed to do the deep ball pain job without too much overt skin pain.

but an automated ball beater kinda like this would be great: http://wakutama.web.fc2.com/w080924.htm

I've been thinking about concepts for Balbusting equipment myself for sometime now but wouldn't have the skills or knowledge of how to put them together, so it's nice to meet someone with a mind for engineering.

My idea goes something along these lines:

Take a machine constructed out of a plastic tube/cylinder to place you cock into. Inside the tube/cylinder would be a rubber cock sheef/sock which provides a suction type effect controled by a hand pump, connected to a air tube (hope this is all making sense so far)

Also included in the device would be 2 metal disks which would both connect to the tube/cylinder. The first disk contains a circular hole which is large enough to place your cock through & place on the base of your shaft, but not large enough to allow for the testicles to slip through.

The first disk would interlock with tube/cylinder leaving your cock inside & attached to the sheef/sock, whilst your balls are left sticking out underneath the tube/cylinder through the hole. Now we take a second disk without holes this time which sits on 2 poles attached to the outside of the tube/cylinder which would somehow be attached to the hand pump & air tube.

Now the entire idea behind my device is that everytime the hand pump is pulled, a strong force of suction is applied to the sheef/sock within which the cock is place & in turn providing a blow-job type of effect. At the same time as this is happening, the 2 second disk which is attached to the poles slowly moves up inch by inch with every pump which would slowly crush the mans testicles bit by bit.

Like I said it's always been just an idea, but imagine the fun women could have with their boyfriends/husbands using this device, hands tied behind their back, completely helpless & just left in suspense wondering how far their women is going to go this time???

Ballbusting tools

Hi guys!

Here you can send your draws and pictures of your tools and I as engineer can design it...

Regards, Gerian

Variable Suction?

Markerbull,

This is interesting. Can you explain more how it works? My boyfriend loves a lot of suction pressure and it's hard to keep it up while I do other things. I would love to be able to do more things at once like use a crop.

I´m thinking about an equipment that squeezes with full force the balls.
    I love ball squeeze!

Dear caratball vbmenu_register("postmenu_56309", true);

Decribe me How you image this equipment and what do you want to feel and I'll think what can I do.

I've designed a BallBusting machine that is simple, powerful and you can make it with parts that you may have, or any hardware store stocks.
    This machine is adjustable to give as hard a smack to your ballz as you can stand. Or as lite as you want.

What you need;
    1 hinge
    2 rollers
    loop bungee cords
    1 foot 2X4 with 1" channel on bottom for rope to run thru
    2'X2' base
    rope
    heavy duty hose
    a few screws

Just squat over this with ballz hanging, pull the rope and let go of the rope. This thing can really make your ballz fly.
    Or, sit in chair, put this machine in front of you, pull rope, let go, and smash your ballz thata way.

Any questions?

Hi, this sort of thing is very easy to make,

These are widely available on the net but are not cheap. Make your own in under an hour for next to nothing. Part A is the fixed part, the threaded rods would be held in place by nuts. Part B will move along the horizontal rods and when done up will hold the fellas in place. Part C is the clamp that moves up and down along the vertical rods. You can use extra nuts between A & B as spacers. Piece of cake.
    J

Something like this:

Well...

I think it's possible to make it...

1. variant with vacuum
    2. Mecanical with spreaching
    3. Mecanical with trampling
    4. Mecanical with streaching and trampling

But Need decide the presure...