check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Thread for Stories (True or Fictional)

Big Supporter

A Thread for Stories (True or Fictional)

We have a caption pics thread, a videos thread, a pictures thread, why don't we have a stories thread?
    I'll start us with the first one:
    She Got Away

*Note - this story is 99.5% true, I only changed the location. Everything else you read happened exactly as I say it did.

It was a cold night in, right after Christmas. All the local colleges had let out for their holiday break, and so many college students had gone home for a few weeks to be with their friends and families. A few of my friends and I had decided to go to a new bar that had just opened up downtown, we were going to see if we could meet a few girls. As we passed some of department stores, my friends and I watched as the banners reading Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas were taken down, in favor of ones saying Happy 2006 and Happy New Year. We finally arrived at the bar, but as we got out, we noticed the amount of college kids there. I remember my friend Dave making a comment about how the cops should chase the 20 year old kids away. All the sudden I saw about seven really hot girls standing around, waiting to get in.

My friends and I got in line behind these women, and began to listen in on their conversation. I heard one say, "Why does it have to be so damn cold", another replied to that, "Well Anna, I guess you should have worn boots, like all the rest of us, or at least a coat" Anna replied, "Sorry we all don't have a collection of whore boots like you, Monica" Monica then replied, "You better shut up or I'll tell that cop you're only 20" Anna replied, "So are you!" I could tell the cop was going to be an ass about it; he just had a walk that gave him away. He walked to the front of the line and started looking at people's IDs.

The two under aged girls look at each other and said how they better just try another bar. Another girl said that they should just relax, that she would show him her ID, flirt with him, and they would all get in. She then added, "If that doesn't work, I'll give him a good, strong kick in the balls" I overheard this and thought I was going to lose it right there. Monica then said, "O, ya, I'd live to see you do that, Gabrielle". My shoe fetish kicked in, and I began to look at their shoes. I saw Anna had a pair of black stiletto pumps with a really pointy toe. Monica was wearing a pair of black knee-high boots stiletto boots, Gabrielle had a pair of boots a lot like Monica's, except they were about an inch higher, making them about 5 inches tall, the fourth, and as of yet unnamed girl had a pair of pumps with about three inch heels, and a pointy toe. The two girls with pumps were wearing your garden variety party dress. Gabrielle look like she just came from an office (even though she said she was still in college), as she had on a red silk blouse, and a gray skirt that came to just above her knees. Monica was wearing a low-cut black blouse, and a pair of jeans, with the boots that came to her knees.

As they got closer to the door, we saw the cop had turned a couple people away already, and I heard one of the women say they might have to try another bar. The cop checked Gabrielle and Katie's (the unnamed girl) ID, and let them in, but they he got to Anna, who he would not let in, same story for Monica. As I pulled out my wallet to show him my driver's license, he told me to wait right there. He made Anna and Monica come with him to the curb, along with Katie and Gabrielle. There was some talking, which I could not make out, but it quickly turned to yelling. The cop got in an aggressive pose, with his legs spread apart, and his arms crossed. Monica and Anna were doing most of the arguing, Gabrielle and Katie were urging they to be quite. Finally the cop said he was taking them all to jail.
    At this point, walked over to the cop and asked him if he would just let them off with a warning. He turned toward me, shoved me backwards, to where I hit the curb and fell, and told me to stand back or I'd be sorry.

Just as he was about to get on his radio and call for a paddy wagon to come, I saw Monica put her hand on a car, take a step back, and raise her boot-clad foot back to her ass, as though she were stretching. I thought I knew what she was going to do, so I motion to her to stop, and wait a minute. She gave me a confused look, but lowered her foot. I walked back over to the cop, and rather forcefully grabbed him by the shoulder and said "HEY!" I then gave the thumbs-up to Monica to go ahead. He turned his head, and said "That's it, you're under are" The pointy toe of Monica's boot hit perfectly on the cop's testicle. The cop fell to the ground and laid there convulsing, in what had to be the most pain he had ever felt. Monica then said, "ARREST ME NOW, YA FUCKIN' PIG!" At this point, I had about the biggest brown spot on my jeans I've ever had. Monica then looked at me, and said, "Thanks, you really helped me." All the girls then started yelling things at him, like "You're balls are done, pig, and you're really going to get it now, asshole!" I asked Monica how she was able to kick so hard, and she said, "I'm play on the soccer team at college, in fact, we're all soccer players."

My friends stepped forward and told me we better go. I told them to just wait a minute. We heard on the cop's radio, "William 23, say again" All the cop could muster was a groan. Anna then looked at the huge smile on Monica's face, and said, "I want to kick him" Gabrielle said, "Relax, we'll all kick him." Katie said that she did not want to kick him. After a little bit of persuading from her friends, Katie lined up like she was taking a penalty kick, and just as the cop put his head up, she nailed his balls with the top of her foot, and the cop just slammed his head back on to the street. His radio again said, "William 23, say again." Monica then said, "Let's ******** him" Katie, with a new found love a ballbusting, quickly agreed. Anna said that was a bad idea, though. All Monica had to do was say they just needed to step on his sack hard enough, and his balls would pop. They finally all agreed to pop his nuts. My friends and I were the only men left, and almost all the ladies were cheering them on. They decided that Anna and Gabrielle would each have a ball to pop. The cop could tell what was coming, but he was hardly in a place to stop it.

Monica then walked over to the cop, knelled down to where her vagina was at his throat, she undid her blouse (she was wearing no bra), and said how he would never get excited about breasts again. She then stood up, kicked him in the top of the head, and again at his ear. She then stepped on his throat, causing some pain, but he could still breathe. Katie stood over him, putting one of her heels on each of his wrists, breaking some bones. He cried out in pain, but the girls did not care. Finally, Gabrielle and Anna pulled his pants down, and pulled his boxers partially down. They then took his swollen balls, and laid them on the street. All the girls and I counted down, one, two, three, and they used their boots and pumps to smash what little dignity he had left. We all saw flashing red and blue lights reflect on the buildings two blocks over. I told the girls they could get away in my car, as they came via the subway. As we drove away, all the girls could talk about was how "They really fucked that pig up” and he'll never fuck with anyone again. Monica was especially proud of those savage kicks to the head, as she cleaned the blood off of the toe and heel of her boot. We exchanged phone numbers, and are still friends to this day. None of us were ever caught, and as for Monica, I know she busted another cop about a year later. I'll ask her the details of that, and post it here. Hope you all enjoyed my story.
    Just my opinion

Cool story, the only thing that ruined it was the signature at the bottom. BTW, I hope you changed the girls names out of privacy consideration.
    If nobody's perfect, and I'm nobody, am I perfect?

Registered Member
    this story is the BIGGEST lie ever, if it were true he could of at least validate it with a news article or something, i mean he would have nothing to fear since they never got caught so there names wouldnt be in any news story 99.5% true my fucin ass

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by john smith View Post
    this story is the BIGGEST lie ever, if it were true he could of at least validate it with a news article or something, i mean he would have nothing to fear since they never got caught so there names wouldnt be in any news story 99.5% true my fucin ass
    Okay, I guess in Alaska, every little crime gets reported, but down here where there are more than one million people, we have actually news. I can just see the headline now:
    St. Louis City Police Officer Kick in Groin - we have news like murders and shootings, not assaults.
    Try coming in from the cold after a while.
    Just my opinion

idk...its a toss up... could go either way maybe the cop didn't want it published??? ya never know...but still its EXTREMELY hard to believe... can't make heads or tails of it...damn good story anyway you view it

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by balla68 View Post
    idk...its a toss up... could go either way maybe the cop didn't want it published??? ya never know...but still its EXTREMELY hard to believe... can't make heads or tails of it...damn good story anyway you view it
    What the hell...

Something like this this would definitely be newsworthy and it isn't up to the cop whether it gets published or not.

You would have to be living in fantasy land to think this actually happened, and out of your mind to think this actually happened and wasn't in the news.

Registered Member
    All I got to say is damn if that is true i would wear a cup from this day forward.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by balla68 View Post
    Well, when you break it down, it's just a cop being kicked in the groin. It's not like he was killed, or ever in danger of dying. If the media were to report every assault on a police officer, that's all they would talk about.
    Just my opinion

if i was the cop i woulda shot em

Who cares?

Why are their so many people who like to argue and criticise on this forum?

I don't know if this story is true. I'm inclined to doubt it, but anyone who thinks that a story like this couldn't be buried by the cops is naive. If you were that cop, would you want it made public that you were beat up and ********* by young women? I know enough cops (and men) to know that the majority would not want everyone in town to be made aware of such a thing.

But moreover ... who cares if it's true or not??? It's a great story! Considering (and presuming) that everyone here is a fan of ballbusting, why would you engage in any action that might result in a decrease of this type of post?
    Personally, I'd like to read more such stories. My beau and I love the stories of young women/girls getting the kicks in, especially to guys in authority.

I say, keep the stories coming!

Rebecca

I don't know, it's probably based off a true story, but I doubt they actually ********* him. I say probably about 70% true, but the rest is great fiction.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebecca View Post
    Why are their so many people who like to argue and criticise on this forum?

I don't know if this story is true. I'm inclined to doubt it, but anyone who thinks that a story like this couldn't be buried by the cops is naive. If you were that cop, would you want it made public that you were beat up and ********* by young women? I know enough cops (and men) to know that the majority would not want everyone in town to be made aware of such a thing.

But moreover ... who cares if it's true or not??? It's a great story! Considering (and presuming) that everyone here is a fan of ballbusting, why would you engage in any action that might result in a decrease of this type of post?
    Personally, I'd like to read more such stories. My beau and I love the stories of young women/girls getting the kicks in, especially to guys in authority.

I say, keep the stories coming!

Rebecca
    Well, unfortunately, that's my only true story of a cop being busted. If you like, I'll try my hand a fiction. I take it you want cops being busted in my fiction, correct?
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    i liked the story either way so who cares what it is ima take his word and say it was based off real events...nice story dude

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by clicker123 View Post
    i liked the story either way so who cares what it is ima take his word and say it was based off real events...nice story dude
    Thank you, I'll try my hand at fiction and hopefully get it posted in the next few days.
    Just my opinion

Big Supporter
    well i think you've made stories before that ive enjoyed im sure they will be good