check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Who wants to be busted but has yet to do it???

Supreme Poster

Who wants to be busted but has yet to do it???

My advice is do it. Don't wait until you're 60 or single. And get busted to your limit --- squeezing and kneeing are easy to "control." That is, working up to and finding your limit.

Until recently, I had some mild squeezing (I wanted it harder) and mild slapping form gf's. The women weren't really into it --- straight sex types who didn't get an extra thrill form ballbusting. So I went to a pro. Not a dom (not my thing), but a pro.

Knees (real knees --- not gf fake knees such as I had) and real squeezing blew my mind. No, I didn't get 100% force but took more than most "beginners" according to her. It satisfied me --- being on the fine thin line between a lot of pain and too much pain is exquisite. (Especially squeezing --- somewhat surprisingly, my #1 thing as I discovered --- knees are #2, not #1 as I expected).

Being with a woman that enjoys kneeing men but not injuring men permanently was all I could ask for. I found a good dungeon and a really great bb'er who respects limits and likes men who is in her 20s and looks great in leather. And can easily put you on your knees with a squeeze in just the right spot. Yet I left with no after effect pain, just mild swelling.

I am in a big city and I think that made it easier. Still, in almost any city one can find a clued in call girl or even a bright college girl and discover your limits, even if they are mild. Heck, the woman I met had a lot of experience and was very bright; still, finding a 1st time ballbuster (a coed?) could be even more enticing. Perhaps not easy to find but legal in the U.S. if no sex (or no payment). It takes a bit of nerve, but go for it. It was incredibly intimate for me and my balls were easily well enough later that night for a blow/hand job.

Watching the films/seeing the pics is a great turn on but doing it is fun --- the excitement/concern before starting almost as good as the event itself. Well, maybe half as good. I'm going back. If you're worried your limits are low, don't. Mine were pretty low and I had a blast. Moreover, I'm going to push those limits a bit next time.

I'm workin on it. No pros in my area so I resorted to puttin an ad on craig's list. I get spam hourly from the personal ads so I put up a gig ad and offered to pay. The latter has gotten me a legit response but I have yet to even see a pic. Whish me luck!