check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 41 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Shemale ballbusting?

Big Supporter

Shemale ballbusting?

It's incredible, I've been exploring The Internet during a week, but I can't see a single image or video of a shemale beeing kicked, punched or whatever in the balls. I'm not usually related to shemales, but, I don't know why, this image of a man pretending to be a woman but beeing hurt in his/her male crotch turns me on.

I remember a long time ago I was watching a regular movie, and in one scene, a cop asked some questions to a shemale. As she wasn't willing to reply, he grabbed and pressed her balls until she replied. Then, a group of female whores helped her to recover from that, and it was extrange and exciting to see those women caring about the crotch of that fake woman... I remember that turned me on, but I had prefeer to see a policewoman doing that. Anyway, that's the only scene I've seen so far. the rest are japanese drawings, a kind of shemale-like beeings beeing tortured in its/her/his/whatever balls.

But I'd like to see real action... I hope any ballbusting site's owner read this message and decides to find to way to film such a video. Aren't there shemales willing to be kicked in the balls? they should, they want to be females so they should be willing to destroy that ugly thing hanging between her legs...

I remember there's a woman in this forum (Snoodle?) that would like to have balls... wouldn't you like to be kicked there? Then why there aren't videos or images about that subject? there must be a market for it...

punished shemale balls is an excelent idea, but i think it's almost impossible ((

b.t.w. do you remember that movie title?

Must have this clip.

I'd LOVE to get my balls crushed. I could make so much money getting my balls smashed if I had any. T_T
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter

totally opposite

I'm the total opposite, I'd rather be dominated by a guy who looks like a woman.

Big Supporter

Q & A

The movie is Q & A, and the actor doing the grabbing is Nick Nolte. Sorry, but I do not have a clip of the scene.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexBB View Post
    Hahaha! Great! I hadn't seen that for years. Thanks!

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Must have this clip.

I'd LOVE to get my balls crushed. I could make so much money getting my balls smashed if I had any. T_T
    We all should ask Paypal to open an account to collect money for that woman's surgery, we can't loose this chance, somebody to donate his balls for a transplant?

You'd become rich by selling those videos We could even look for new balls for each session

Hehe. Well, that's a great idea. I think there's many women who would like to have testicles that could be busted.

I would love to have my testicles destroyed and my cock snapped but I wouldn't be able to reverse it.

If there were a surgery enabling women to have balls, a woman could have her balls destroyed as many times as she wanted. If the same surgery were open to men, Snoodle, I would open up an account to get us both a pair of back-up balls .

And I'd let you break mine and I'd let you let someone break yours. .

Also, the idea of a Shemale and a male competing to see who can handle the most ball pain would be awesome.

SHEMALES ARE HOT :P
    http://gallys.shemalesgetfucked.com/...-laisa-012.jpg
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

"Also, the idea of a Shemale and a male competing to see who can handle the most ball pain would be awesome."

Now THAT would be neat!

lol, so many people offering to buy me balls!

I'd never actually get the surgery, though, you know...too permanent.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    lol, so many people offering to buy me balls!

I'd never actually get the surgery, though, you know...too permanent.
    Permanent? No! We'd cut them off in each session!

Quote Originally Posted by dzwitch View Post
    Permanent? No! We'd cut them off in each session!
    Lol, fair enough.

My first try to make a shemale aciton. Is it o.k. or not? I need your comments Tell me what type of action do you want to see!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBB View Post
    My first try to make a shemale aciton. Is it o.k. or not? I need your comments Tell me what type of action do you want to see!

Heheheh, that's hot. I kind submit a petition for MOAR.