It's incredible, I've been exploring The Internet during a week, but I can't see a single image or video of a shemale beeing kicked, punched or whatever in the balls. I'm not usually related to shemales, but, I don't know why, this image of a man pretending to be a woman but beeing hurt in his/her male crotch turns me on.

I remember a long time ago I was watching a regular movie, and in one scene, a cop asked some questions to a shemale. As she wasn't willing to reply, he grabbed and pressed her balls until she replied. Then, a group of female whores helped her to recover from that, and it was extrange and exciting to see those women caring about the crotch of that fake woman... I remember that turned me on, but I had prefeer to see a policewoman doing that. Anyway, that's the only scene I've seen so far. the rest are japanese drawings, a kind of shemale-like beeings beeing tortured in its/her/his/whatever balls.

But I'd like to see real action... I hope any ballbusting site's owner read this message and decides to find to way to film such a video. Aren't there shemales willing to be kicked in the balls? they should, they want to be females so they should be willing to destroy that ugly thing hanging between her legs...

I remember there's a woman in this forum (Snoodle?) that would like to have balls... wouldn't you like to be kicked there? Then why there aren't videos or images about that subject? there must be a market for it...