check the ballbusting updates here

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Shemale ballbusting?

http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1264297035203.jpg

grabbing.

Sorry for only posting links. My computer is down and I gotta use my iPod touch. Shitty. But it gets the job done > ...kinda.

Hey there, sorry I kinda disappeared for a bit. I've been drawing, but none of it is turning out any good, so I think I'll go back to writing. I had a lot more fun with the writing...

Anyway, just popping in with a quick question for Snoodle. Did you notice your stories on the Eunuch Archive jump from chapter 6 to 8? Was that just a mix-up with the numbers, or was 7 rejected from the site for some reason? I've had stories rejected before, it sucks, they don't tell you anything. Anyway, just wondering, 'cause I don't wanna miss out on any of your stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by AmberTrans View Post
    Hey there, sorry I kinda disappeared for a bit. I've been drawing, but none of it is turning out any good, so I think I'll go back to writing. I had a lot more fun with the writing...

Anyway, just popping in with a quick question for Snoodle. Did you notice your stories on the Eunuch Archive jump from chapter 6 to 8? Was that just a mix-up with the numbers, or was 7 rejected from the site for some reason? I've had stories rejected before, it sucks, they don't tell you anything. Anyway, just wondering, 'cause I don't wanna miss out on any of your stuff.
    Huh...whaddaya know...I guess I did miss seven! Also, you should write more. MORE I SAY.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Shemale

Just do it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails shem_cast.jpg  

But why use the shears when teeth provide a much more visceral feeling?

Don't open pic with shears as has a virus per my PC

Quote Originally Posted by bthauronite View Post
    But why use the shears when teeth provide a much more visceral feeling?
    Oh, easy. To save time on smaller ones when you have multiple penises that need ruining.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Oh, easy. To save time on smaller ones when you have multiple penises that need ruining.
    LOL.

True.

Billions of dicks on earth, I guess there really is no time to waste
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreihundert View Post
    LOL.

True.

Billions of dicks on earth, I guess there really is no time to waste
    Plus, the shear terror (OH LORD THE PUNS) on the faces of the rest after you snip the first one? Priceless.

Plus, the shear terror (OH LORD THE PUNS) on the faces of the rest after you snip the first one? Priceless.

LOL, puns make me happy. .

But srsly.

When there's a line of men and shemales that long waiting to get their deserved treatment... it's time to bring out the heavy artilery.

Kick the shit out of their package as they come in the door, then put the tip of the dick in a vise, take out the shears... SNIP. Move on to the next one.

By the end of the day, there should be a healthy harvest of dicks to ship off to restaurants for a splendid profit. Because if a penis sells for $3.50, I say cut them off in bulk!

Nuts though... Keep em on until they start selling . Nothing is hotter than someone with balls and no dick.

Plenty of ballbusting, never a single feeling of pleasure
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Registered Member
    Like it, great post dude!!

Registered Member

Good

Quote Originally Posted by juggalosnyder View Post
    http://orz.gurochan.net/req/src/1264297035203.jpg

grabbing.

Sorry for only posting links. My computer is down and I gotta use my iPod touch. Shitty. But it gets the job done > ...kinda.
    Jejeje good site itīs one of my favorites, and good tread.

Oh my god, this thread has changed my views entirely. I'd kill for a pair of balls to bust. I want to know what it feels like, you know?

Quote Originally Posted by EricaBB View Post
    Oh my god, this thread has changed my views entirely. I'd kill for a pair of balls to bust. I want to know what it feels like, you know?
    We can take turns on each other. Then sell the video for fifty bajillion dollars.

We can take turns on each other. Then sell the video for fifty bajillion dollars.

Fifty bajillion sounds like a pretty fair sale price :P.

Idk, I think it would be pretty hot to bust another girl, a thousand times hotter than busting a guy. I, personally, would go ape shit on your nuts.