check the ballbusting updates here

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Shemale ballbusting?

Quote Originally Posted by rbdingo View Post
    OMFG I F*KING FIND IT !!!!!! http://lu.scio.us/hentai/albums/mujin-feb-2009/page/2 ITS F*KING SEXY BB I EVER SEEN
    I second it! The best one ever!

o yes

Quote Originally Posted by AlexBB View Post
    I second it! The best one ever!
    cool find very sexy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nice.jpg  

hard to find

i really love this theme as well but its hard to find. a few captions i like you can find at http://www.imagefap.com/profile/yamakasi1618. i won't post them myself as the credits for the work does not belong to me. enjoy

Does a story of this sort exist anywhere? The idea of arena ballbusting has been kicked around a little bit on this and other forums, and I would be overjoyed to hear that a story or set of illustrations are out there on the Internet somewhere.
    P.s. For all you iPod touch or iPhone users, the word Internet is auto-capped by your iPod when you type it in. Happy 20th birthday to me everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreihundert View Post
    Fundamentally, I believe if you have balls, they should never be peacefully at rest and un-noticed. Rather, they should always be the center of your focus, in pain all the time. Balls were made to be kicked. Unfortunately the world isn't that perfect .

A fantasy I have would be to build an arena, and pack it with the following people:

55 men and 55 shemales, and 100 females (Or an equivalent ratio)

50 of the men are tied up to pillars on the east side of the arena. The remaining are put in a cage behind them.

The shemales are set up on the west side of the arena the same way.

Each man or shemale tied to a pillar has an assigned female. The female's purpose is to break both of the balls of their assigned person as fast as they can.

The first team to lose all of their testicles loses. If the shemales have all 100 of their testicles(assuming 2 per shemale) destroyed before the males do, they lose. The losing team's remaining 5 members are then busted ceremonially and gaudily. (Aka interesting displays and shows for the breaking of the last 5 pairs of balls. )

The people on the winning team who still have at least one ball will get the reward of *drumroll* being recycled into the system for more ballbusting .

It would be an amazing contest of strength between a shemale and a male. One which I believe will be won by shemales. Since shemales are more feminine than men, and female=domination ... then I'm guessing shemales have a better chance. But since they have balls, they are in no way escaping the busting!

I'd like to see gladiator situations between a shemale and a male. Just imagine this situation. You're in an arena, people are screaming and cheering for pain. Not necessarily your pain, they just want pain. You know that if you try to make attacks toward anything but your opponent's balls, you will be killed on the spot. Your opponent is dragging you by your left ball and constantly punching the right. You reach for her balls, but you can only barely make contact with her scrotum. You manage to get a hold of one of her balls, but it slips. At this point, you're starting to lose touch with the world. The pain in your balls is starting to numb, and you're sensing that this fight will be your last. You feel the pressure leaving your left ball; hoping that its over. Your legs are pulled up and your balls flop on the sandy ground. You manage to open an eye just to see your vanquisher's supple breasts, undamaged balls, and erect penis. You feel your right ball being torn into by a rock on the ground as she stomps them down. After a split second of pressure, your balls mush down audibly with a sharply painful ripping sensation. The sound of the cheering crowd fades away to nothing, and all you can see turns to white.

EDIT: I'm sorry about writing a mini-story about this. I noticed Amber and Makarov were talking about the same subject just in the last page. Arena ballbusting has always been a huge turnon to me and I didn't mean to babble on about your ideas, but I already finished my little rant so I don't want to get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by sadakuno View Post
    HOLY CRAP I have been looking for this for AGES! And it's better than I even hoped! Oh man thank you sooo much.

I would kill for a translation.

Seriously.

Give me a target.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

I love you...

Ha beat me to it! I'm tempted to contact that Saha manga translator dude and just commission him. Totally worth it...
    Last edited by ThanxsMan; 03-24-2011 at 06:50 AM. Reason: added info.
    -Thanxsman

I have never seen anything like that before,its totally fucking amazing.
    Sorry for the bad language but man it is so horny .
    Thanks for showing it to me

Indeed

yeah i got pretty lucky. i saw a single page from this a long while ago, then i found the rest of it while looking for something completely different

Big Supporter
    could anyone translate it in English

Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I would kill for a translation.

Seriously.

Give me a target.

Hmm, brief moment of power, here. Alright what would you do to me to get a translation?