check the ballbusting updates here

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Shemale ballbusting?

Quote Originally Posted by venkman View Post
    A couple that aren't animated!
    I can just imagine this domme with a british accent, asking "Why haven't these things been removed yet?"

Talking

Hey there, just joined after finding a link to this thread on the Gurochan thread that's been linked here. This has been my main fetish ever since I first found out about it last year, and it's really hard to find. I found a few stories on the Eunuch Archive and Kramtoad's Ballbusting Site, the Gurochan thread, and now this. Well, hopefully it'll become more popular as time goes on.

I've been writing stories every once in a while, and I think I might start drawing. This thread got me really inspired to do a quick comic or two. I'll keep you all updated.

Yeah, there ain't much out there on this fetish. Definitely post any stuff you work on, that'd be cool. These pics are about as close as I could find lately:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ballbusting.jpg   04.jpg   shemalepunishers-dany_isabelly_joy_samantha_1-009.jpg   trannyedge-nicolly_navarro_1-001.jpg   trannyedge-nicolly_navarro_1-002.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by AmberTrans View Post
    Hey there, just joined after finding a link to this thread on the Gurochan thread that's been linked here. This has been my main fetish ever since I first found out about it last year, and it's really hard to find. I found a few stories on the Eunuch Archive and Kramtoad's Ballbusting Site, the Gurochan thread, and now this. Well, hopefully it'll become more popular as time goes on.

I've been writing stories every once in a while, and I think I might start drawing. This thread got me really inspired to do a quick comic or two. I'll keep you all updated.
    Wait, THE Amber? I love your stories!
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Wait, THE Amber? I love your stories!
    Hahaha, thanks... I've been enjoying your stories too Please keep on writing, you've got at least one fan over there y'know.

Hahaha, thanks... I've been enjoying your stories too Please keep on writing, you've got at least one fan over there y'know.
    I've been kicking around a few ideas. ^_^
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Personally I would love to see a shemale kicking a straight male in the balls.

I've been kicking around a few ideas. ^_^
    Hahaha, yeah. I keep changing my mind every week, getting in the mood for something different. Right now it's definitely humiliation, getting busted in public, being called a tranny freak, that sort of thing. Next week though, who knows?

Hahaha, yeah. I keep changing my mind every week, getting in the mood for something different. Right now it's definitely humiliation, getting busted in public, being called a tranny freak, that sort of thing. Next week though, who knows?
    Nothing hotter than a pair of purple, swollen balls hanging out beneath a real short skirt.

Mmmm, you got that right. No way to cover up, just gotta walk all the way home with everyone staring, taking pictures... It's a real shame the things that turn me on the most are the ones that I could never do, because my life would be ruined.

All right, here's a little game. Which of these girls would you like to see busted, and how? Me, I'd love to see the tall blonde(#2) get kicked in the balls over and over by the two really short and flat ones(#1 and #6), and get punched in the tits and have her cock stomped on, until she's swollen and purple. Something really turns me on about tall, beautiful blondes getting beaten until they're covered in unattractive bruises.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 125817668747.jpg  

the red head, but only if she had an erection

Mmmm, you got that right. No way to cover up, just gotta walk all the way home with everyone staring, taking pictures... It's a real shame the things that turn me on the most are the ones that I could never do, because my life would be ruined.

All right, here's a little game. Which of these girls would you like to see busted, and how? Me, I'd love to see the tall blonde(#2) get kicked in the balls over and over by the two really short and flat ones(#1 and #6), and get punched in the tits and have her cock stomped on, until she's swollen and purple. Something really turns me on about tall, beautiful blondes getting beaten until they're covered in unattractive bruises.

I'd wanna see #7 and #9 get their balls battered by #2, #4, #6, and #10. They're not packing nearly as much, so maybe the other girls take it on themselves to 'fix' them. Imagine the redhead with a giant, swollen limpy and big, round, purple nuts? Then, take 'em out on some lonely country road, band their balls, and leave 'em to walk home.

..and whaddaya mean you could never do it? Take a trip somewhere and do it with a bunch of strangers watching.

I'd wanna see #7 and #9 get their balls battered by #2, #4, #6, and #10. They're not packing nearly as much, so maybe the other girls take it on themselves to 'fix' them. Imagine the redhead with a giant, swollen limpy and big, round, purple nuts? Then, take 'em out on some lonely country road, band their balls, and leave 'em to walk home.

..and whaddaya mean you could never do it? Take a trip somewhere and do it with a bunch of strangers watching.
    Wow, really? I think it'd be kinda hotter to see #4 and #10 get busted by some of the smaller ones(#6, #8 and #11 maybe), out of jealousy. But then, small balls getting kicked don't turn me on nearly as much as big ones...

Wow, really? I think it'd be kinda hotter to see #4 and #10 get busted by some of the smaller ones(#6, #8 and #11 maybe), out of jealousy. But then, small balls getting kicked don't turn me on nearly as much as big ones...
    Give the little ones time to swell. They'll be huge.

lol internet really does violate great characters, i recognize all those girls, they are from bleach, an anime series, still that image is very nice, the girls with smaller ones all shy and embarrassed haha and the girls with the massive ones just showing off.