check the ballbusting updates here

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Shemale ballbusting?

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AmberTrans View Post
    That gives me an idea... Titbusting in combination with ballbusting? Squeezing some tranny nuts with one hand while punching her in the breast with the other... Now THAT'S pain.
    Grapple, get to a dominant position and then just rain down punches on whichever part you can access. If she defends her chest, punch her balls; if she defends her balls, punch her tits. That way she gets to decide in a way.

Quote Originally Posted by One from the Vaults View Post
    Grapple, get to a dominant position and then just rain down punches on whichever part you can access. If she defends her chest, punch her balls; if she defends her balls, punch her tits. That way she gets to decide in a way.
    Oh yeah, a catfight would be over pretty fast if one girl had a big ol pair of targets right between her legs, huh? Any t-girl who picks a fight is kinda just asking to get her balls crushed.

Or ripped off. Get a nice good grip, squeeeeze, and then pull with all your might!

Oh yeah, a catfight would be over pretty fast if one girl had a big ol pair of targets right between her legs, huh? Any t-girl who picks a fight is kinda just asking to get her balls crushed.

Or ripped off. Get a nice good grip, squeeeeze, and then pull with all your might!
    Given that I had a shemale at my disposal, we would definitely do ballbusting mutually, but there would be tit-busting too

There should be a contest between man and shemale. They each grab the other's balls and whoever's balls turn into a useless pile of mush first loses. And for the winner... Well... Fuck the winner, we'll crush those balls too!

And in the process we can throw in some dick snapping and tit mushing as well .

Did I mention? Two shemales assfucking? You can get two birds with one stone(or should I say 4 stones with one hand?)
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    I'd wanna see #7 and #9 get their balls battered by #2, #4, #6, and #10. They're not packing nearly as much, so maybe the other girls take it on themselves to 'fix' them. Imagine the redhead with a giant, swollen limpy and big, round, purple nuts? Then, take 'em out on some lonely country road, band their balls, and leave 'em to walk home.
    You have such a great mind Snoodle.

Quote Originally Posted by stevesilver View Post
    You have such a great mind Snoodle.

yes she does. A lot of my imagination is inspired by hers, and I cannot surpass it, no way. Snoodle, Skweezme, and Piou, in my opinion, have some of the greatest imaginations and methods of sharing it on(ex. in writing).
    M/M Ballbusting? Private Message.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreihundert View Post
    yes she does. A lot of my imagination is inspired by hers, and I cannot surpass it, no way. Snoodle, Skweezme, and Piou, in my opinion, have some of the greatest imaginations and methods of sharing it on(ex. in writing).
    you forgot amber of ea

Imagine how humiliating it would be if she cums in the process?
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Big Supporter
    I'd love to grapple with a transwoman who has testicles... having a ballbusting competition with one would be pretty hot too. The fact that I want to keep mine and she might be thinking of getting the chop anyway would mean I'd be pretty intimidated knowing that although the pain is the same for both of us, she wouldn't have long term consequences to fear. So no doubt I'd give up first and be humiliated for it.

One From the Vaults, you've given me an idea. Ballbusting tournament between shemales! Each round is won by destroying the other shemale's testicles. The rounds would probably get shorter as the winner's progress, due to the sustained damage on their testicles. I'd imagine the winner of the tournament would either:

Get to keep their nuts
    Have their nuts destroyed by Snoodle

Either way sounds like a victory. Oh yeah, prize money, too. And a trip to the beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarov View Post
    One From the Vaults, you've given me an idea. Ballbusting tournament between shemales! Each round is won by destroying the other shemale's testicles. The rounds would probably get shorter as the winner's progress, due to the sustained damage on their testicles. I'd imagine the winner of the tournament would either:

Get to keep their nuts

Either way sounds like a victory. Oh yeah, prize money, too. And a trip to the beach.
    I'd make all the competitors line up at the end and try to jerk off, just to rub it in for all the losers.
    Protip: "I'll show you my dick!" isn't a conversation starter on the internet any more than it is in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoodle View Post
    Imagine how humiliating it would be if she cums in the process?
    I betcha I would... And hey, at least you get one last orgasm in.

Quote Originally Posted by dharkbus View Post
    you forgot amber of ea
    Awww, thanks... I don't think most of my stories are all that original though, 'cept for that last one I did. I'm working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Makarov View Post

Get to keep their nuts

Second one, please! This has got to be a spectator sport, too. Think we could get it on ESPN, with instant replays?

Oh! Speaking of stories, I've got ideas for a few more, but I was just wondering. Would you guys rather read something from the point of view of the buster("I grinned and slammed my heel down into her swollen ballsack") or the bustee("She dropped her knee down into my crotch and I howled in pain, clutching my ruined nuts")? Just wondering, 'cause I could go either way.

Oh! Speaking of stories, I've got ideas for a few more, but I was just wondering. Would you guys rather read something from the point of view of the buster("I grinned and slammed my heel down into her swollen ballsack") or the bustee("She dropped her knee down into my crotch and I howled in pain, clutching my ruined nuts")? Just wondering, 'cause I could go either way.
    Bustee!

Big Supporter
    Either, as long as the focus is on affect rather than event. Anticipation, thought processes, emotional responses, description of pain, fear/humiliation, etc.

Using the trans thing as a base, you've got the opportunity of course to have it both ways, right? Like to write from the perspective of a trans woman busting someone, and being busted, in the same story. Would be a fun read.

bustee please