check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Anyone else love being ****** to continue after orgasm?

Anyone else love being ****** to continue after orgasm?

Hi, one of my favourite things and also sometimes the most painful is when I let the Mrs tie me up and tell her that when I finish to carry on as normal. The pain can be intense, usually we set a time, for instance 15 mins after orgasm to carry on for. The head is so sensitive by then. My only problem is that when I know we are going to do this I get a bit over excited and finish quicker. Unfortunately sometimes I cant remain erect enough to keep it going.

We have tried a few things to help and was wondering if anyone had tried a sheath or gates of hell. For those who ont know there is a pic of them here
    http://sextoysuk.webeden.co.uk/cockball the lasy one, though i have considered using the one above as well. Seems penis rings dont work for me as well as i thought.

Have you tried slipping a cock ring around your testicles before getting too excited? I mean a ring just tight enough to keep your balls from pulling up tight. I have found that will definitely help my guy with control, and it always keeps him in the game longer. We usually don’t keep up the busting afterwards as it seems to be too painful when he’s not all fired up as I’m sure you know. We have never tried a ‘gates of hell’ before, but it might be interesting!

How about slipping a cock ring on and then getting her to use a vacum pump on your cock? that might keep you hard, like it or not!

I call it the Overrun.

My wife likes to continue f**king after I cum because the shot warms her insides and she gets more sensation. During the drought prior to remarrying, I thought I had developed "ED" and decided to get a prescription to "The Weekender" to be sure I was up to that task at hand. Turns out I didn't really need it, but dosing keeps me hard after the shot for the overrun my wife likes. Oddly, staying hard reduces the extreme sensitivity you get after cumming, so soldiering on for a few more minutes is not torture at all.

Thats the problem, i want the sensitivity or theres no point doing it. I was hoping something like that sheath or gates of hell would keep me up enough, if not erect, so she could carry on.

This is an interesting little discussion. For my money, when my guy ‘soldiers on’ after nailing me good and proper, that sensation of having something to grip for every last contraction is just awesome. Nothing finishes off a vicious toe-curler like that does!

If you do that you can enjoy the lingering after-effects, but don’t expect anything from your partner for a few minutes after something like that. A girl needs time to recover from something like that. Now you just roll over and start to snore and your liable to get a hellacious bust you won‘t soon forget (grin).

It seems a ‘little blue friend’ might ruin that sensation for you, so maybe a cock ring, or two even, might help with the sudden deflation. Other than some sort of ‘splint’ on that rascal, I’m not sure what to suggest. I hope someone comes up with a solution for you though.

...of course I do agree

Years ago, talking with a Mistress, she told me that one of her favourite plays was to wank her slave for long time. She didn't stop after his sub got the climax... at that point the fun just started!
    She told me how was exciting to wank the poor boy despite the pain, despite the great need to recover. But... no mercy, no compassion, just the great fun to go on wanking him. And his screaming... as a dog, just *********.
    It was so sexy...

Registered Member

a friend of mine

has told me one of her favorite things is to make a guy please her after she has busted him for a good bit of time. she says making him keep it up while he is in pain is just delicious...

not my kink, but I think it applies...

Big Supporter
    I agreed with my gf that i'd take 1 kick as hard as she could after I came... it bloody hurt!

Last time, we played a game of 30 kicks where I could cum whenever during those 30 kicks but she wouldnt stop until they were all done. Had to stop myself cumming at the 10 and 20 mark, aiming for 25 but naye, ended up at 28 and had 2 soft/medium kicks afterwards which were actually quite nice

i love being stroked even after orgasm

You mean like this?
    http://www.myfemdomclips.com/play.php?vid=1055
    It's quite a long video but stick with it...turned me on imensely!!

What's the name/term?

Is there a term for this in this fetish world of ours?

Big Supporter

name for continuing after cumming

POT - Post Orgasm Torture

Yup, or like this, the famous Strokella