check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Tight compression ball bondage

Tight compression ball bondage

Anyone into compressing balls by tying them up? As in string compressing the balls. Like a ball crusher

This also makes them much more sensitive to pressure, a slight squeeze is agonising. Acts as a pressure amplification device. Can be interesting with partners.

Supreme Poster
    What you said is purely true, but I hear that tying the nuts tight can be dangerous, after what I see on videos, it's hard for me to think that it's but....

BTW, the balls should be untied at least every 20 minutes to restore circulation.

Ace Bandage

If you're into ball compression, try using an ace bandage instead of string. Tightly wind it around your sack and see how long you can stand the pain. The pain intensifies over time.

Tying the nuts tight can indeed be dangerous. Cuts off circulation. May be more sensetive for a time but will go more numb after a while. And tying them tight with a thin cord hurts and detracts from amazing ball-pain.

as noted above

remember to untie everything (or have your partner do it for you) once you start to go numb

it is also much less sensitive - and less enjoyable because you're not going to feel much of what's being done until the circulation comes back anyways