check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: New Kinky Kicks Freeview Area

Big Supporter

New Kinky Kicks Freeview Area

After weeks of hard work I have finally launched two new preview areas at Kinky Kicks. The new initial landing page has been rehashed at www.***************/tourseo but we now have a freeview area which is basically a mirror image of the members area. With many sites you never really know what exactly you are going to find inside a paysite members area. With our new freeview tour you can see what and how much content is available inside. No other ballbusting website has done this before and I believe this to be a great feature.
    You can visit this great new tour at www.***************/freeview

Oh God!, the spam king is back with his brand of contrived, desperate and appalling take of what he likes to call ballbusting. He must be needing more money to pay those unfortunate women to give him handjobs at the decrement of his long suffering wife...God help us all!

I suggest bypassing this site and checking out Elise Bullies Balls or Ballbustin & Footluvin...both far, far superior.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BBfun View Post
    Oh God!, the spam king is back with his brand of contrived, desperate and appalling take of what he likes to call ballbusting. He must be needing more money to pay those unfortunate women to give him handjobs at the decrement of his long suffering wife...God help us all!

I suggest bypassing this site and checking out Elise Bullies Balls or Ballbustin & Footluvin...both far, far superior.

wow...that was...excessive. Unless I'm missing something...

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by lws8512 View Post
    wow...that was...excessive. Unless I'm missing something...
    I have him on block but I imagine that his post is just a barrage of personal insults!
    The guy simply has a personal dislike to me. If you search for his other posts you will see that he only posts to make personal attacks against me. Would you trust someone who only ever posts when there is an opportunity to slate myself and / or Kinky Kicks?
    He contributes nothing useful to this board and is only worthy of my blocked list!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    I have him on block but I imagine that his post is just a barrage of personal insults!
    The guy simply has a personal dislike to me. If you search for his other posts you will see that he only posts to make personal attacks against me. Would you trust someone who only ever posts when there is an opportunity to slate myself and / or Kinky Kicks?
    He contributes nothing useful to this board and is only worthy of my blocked list!
    I imagine there must be some sort of good incentive if one is go through the trouble to make an account JUST to flame you.

That's just a thought that ran through my mind. Thanks for the preview page, it looks pretty cool.
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Big Supporter
    Haters gonna hate

Thanks.

[quote=Jedi;105582]After weeks of hard work I have finally launched two new preview areas at Kinky Kicks. The new initial landing page has been rehashed at www.***************/tourseo but we

Many thanks .

Big Supporter
    Adding to this great new tour we've now also implemented extra billing options for those who may wish to join and see more.
    In particular there is now an option to join by phone / sms which is completely anonymous. No need to worry about entering your credit card details on line

Right On, right on!!!

Hey Jedi, I think it's a great idea what you did. No other member site I know of shows exactly what a member would see. I think it's brilliant. When I join you know I'm gonna get all the biting vids I can find. A Meal For Two looks amazing. Any vids you'd recommend that stand out as far as biting is concerned?

Big Supporter
    Hey,
    Thanks for your kind words. Yes, I think it's a great too to showcase to visitors exactly what they are signing up for. I'm always striving to make the best possible experience for members and potential members.
    Regarding 'biting' stuff, I'm sure that you must have seen the search bar at the top of that tour where a search for 'biting' will return all vids which have biting in there somewhere. As for vids I'd recommend. You've already mentioned Meal for two which is very good in my opinion.
    Other favourites of mine with biting would be:
    Glove Love
    Bust 'n' Blow
    Man Eater
    Cruel Pleasures
    Lolly Cock
    Teasing Torture
    Wicked Wank - Roxy

Hopefully there's stuff in there that you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Lo G View Post
    Hey Jedi, I think it's a great idea what you did. No other member site I know of shows exactly what a member would see. I think it's brilliant.
    +1 Baz, excellent idea and implementation!

Big ups...

I like what your site has become... There was a time and place where I truly thought your site was garbage. As it stands now you are leading the pack with a hot site... Haters gonna hate but don't get discouraged because you made the right changes...

Big Supporter
    Cheers guys.

In my latest quest to provide the ultimate ballbusting experience we've updated with a great feature called 5 on 1 featuring five of the UK's well known ballbusters.

[IMG]http://***************/previews/5On1/5On1-25prv.jpg[/IMG]

Features Miss Jessica Wood, Shay Hendrix, Rebekah Dee, Amy Hunter and Mistress Ava Black.