check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: By the balls - Keeping him in place.

By the balls - Keeping him in place.

Hello, I'm new in this forums.
    Please forgive my bad English, I'm from South America an also I'm very dominant wife. I enjoy dominating my cuckolded husband, punishing and giving his balls good squeezes and sometimes a twice blows whit my knee for keep him in place.

¿Alguien en este grupo habla español?

This a nice forum, congratulations !!!

Carmen.

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    Welcome to the forums! I'm sure we all are looking forward to any and all of your comments! I sure am!

Quote Originally Posted by perradominante View Post
    Hello, I'm new in this forums.
    Please forgive my bad English, I'm from South America an also I'm very dominant wife. I enjoy dominating my cuckolded husband, punishing and giving his balls good squeezes and sometimes a twice blows whit my knee for keep him in place.

¿Alguien en este grupo habla español?

This a nice forum, congratulations !!!

Carmen.
    And that’s just about exactly how I use the balls to keep my boyfriend in line too!!

Now I just need to work on my cuckolding

Supreme Poster
    Welcome to this forum.

Sí. yo hablo español

Quote Originally Posted by gusano View Post
    Welcome to this forum.

Sí. yo hablo español
    Que bueno que hables español gusano.
    Un saludo !!

Cockold to be

My wife hasn't begun ballbusting me yet, nor is she really all that dominant, but she has let me know that she's dissatisfied with the small size of my penis (4 3/4 inches length, 4 inches circumference), and that she's looking for a boyfriend "with more serious stuff in his underpants", as she puts it. I recently bought her a see-through blouse to help her in that endeavor.

Happy cuckolding, ladies!

Hola, Carmen.

Yo tambien hablo español, encantado de saludarte.

Can't view pics

I can't view any pics I thought as a member I would be able to...?

I'm a cuckold now!

Well, it happened over the weekend.

My wife went to a bar Saturday night wearing her see-through blouse (without benefit of bra, of course, but with a sweater over it so she could control who saw her breasts), and she met a young, hung stud. She took him to bed that night, and she told me at lunch today that she came several times just from the feeling of fullness in her vagina and the depth of the thrusting. She said that when he ejaculated inside her, the length of his penis really made her feel his spasms (leverage?), and that, in turn, gave her an even more intense orgasm, much more intense than any she had ever had from my teeny penis. She also told me that, after he squirted his sperm into her, she couldn’t believe how much of it oozed out of her, “an unbelievable amount of sperm” was how she put it. She’s up in the bedroom now, getting well fucked by her new beau while I sit here stewing and masturbating. Seeing as I’m holding my own cock now, I guess I’m her cock-holding cuckold. One thing’s for sure: my pretty little housewife is now a see-through blousewife.

lilbob u thr man

I love having my wife banged out by a big cocked man but we have changed the rules a bit she only bangs or sucks old men. she truly loves having a cock thats like 30 years older than (her shes 32)her shooting cum down her throat and she swallows every drop

i started her off

i got her to show her massive tits(40dd) off to older men and she took the bull by the balls from there. now she loves to video her sucking old mens cocks and having me watch the vid of her kissing there old balls while she pummels mine

That sounds hot, me and my girl joke around about her sleepin with others but never actually do it though....i keep it as fantasy but reading your guys stories is awesome! do you guys get sex or just get to hear about ur wife getting laid?

ballsforkicking:

A couple of days ago, my wife gave me a (very) partial blowjob (just until I was fully erect and about ten seconds after that) after which she stood back up and told me al the sex I'd be getting from now on would be a partial blowjob once a month on the 15th, just to remind me of what I was missing. And, no, I don't get to watch, although she usually uses the upstairs bedroom for her trysts (I now sleep on the living room couch), and I can sometimes hear what's going on.

wow that sounds really cool. so i suppose in every aspect of your life you are totally whipped. Do the guys know your in the house? are you allowed to hook up with other girls at all? haha this whole scenario turns me on but i keep it fantasy. i always talk to girls about this stuff an they all say theyd love me to be there bf. i said u can cheat on me, then when you get back home kick me hard in the nuts and have me suck on your toes while i hear about ur night out. almost all ive told, surprisingly, think its really cool lol.

Registered Member
    Hola, yo tambien hablo español, encantado de conocerte.