check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Ballbusting in Las Vegas (?)

Ballbusting in Las Vegas (?)

Hello all,

I'm going to Las Vegas in may/june. Does anyone know of stripclubs where the girls do ballbusting (preferably with names of the girls!) ?

Or does anyone know a dominatrix or bdsm club where it's possible to get a good ballbusting by a good looking woman?

Thnx
    Rich

Well I don't know of any strip clubs per say but there are a few swinger clubs called The Green Door and The Red Rooster that may have people that are into that, best of luck to you.
    -Thanxsman

Quote Originally Posted by facetositon View Post
    Hello all,

I'm going to Las Vegas in may/june. Does anyone know of stripclubs where the girls do ballbusting (preferably with names of the girls!) ?

Or does anyone know a dominatrix or bdsm club where it's possible to get a good ballbusting by a good looking woman?

Thnx
    Rich
    Many strip clubs in Las Vegas are very high end, the girls make a LOT of money, everything in high end places in Vegas is on camera (get used to that), and in those kind of places there's no way the girls are going to risk their job by busting you in the club. If you are comfortable with her in a private dance maybe you can ask one you like if she would be willing to do a paid session after her shift. I doubt she would be seriously offended.

I would stick with craigslist.org -erotic services section and maxfisch.com as reasonable sources if you don't actually come up with a personal recommendation or if you have trouble talking to women directly.

Good luck.

There are some totally nude strip clubs in some of the adult book stores.
    These places are not high end ,but i got my ball busted at one of them a couple of years ago.