check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Pair of Scissors or A Knife

Quote Originally Posted by evilgrl View Post
    For me I would prefer crushing.
    I'm with You. Just a couple of stones... Very cruel, very painful, very exciting

Big Supporter
    I believe my "fantasy" would be to have both testicles slowly crushed aftr a long CBT session. Second choice would be to have the cords crushed so the actual ********** would take time, but the cord crushing could be a slow and repeated procedure to feel the full effects. Cutting off seems like it would be a failly quick procedure to avoid excessive bleeding.

OK, I say that scissors are the thing to use, much easier than a knife! But as you open this topic to items not scissors or knife then I remind you of my preference - (sorry if you read this already on other thread)

In the right conditions (rubber gloves, man bound) I could see myself injecting a man right into his testicles. The power of having the syringe and it’s needle is nice and to have his sensitive glands as my target, yes, this is very interesting. I think maybe nitric acid or hydrochloric acid – I looked them up on wikipedia, either ones seems like it would work. This should cause his testicles to be eaten away from the inside out. I guess you could dilute it so you make sure it’s a slow painful devistating journey for him. Of course he must be tied down really good so the needle doesn’t accidently jab the wrong person or area. I guess just sticking the needle into one of his balls would be something exciting to do, to look down at him as it punctures his testicle. Yes and then to let him get his breathe and stabilized, warn him of what you’re gonna do and then add pressure to the plunger and force the caustic liquid into his most private and proud area – yes that would be something stimulating to do. I;m not sure what his reation would be as the acid started to do its work. Probably I wouldn’t inject the other testicle the same day. Let him recover first and then to the other one. Do you think this would be effective?

-AJG

Red face eaten from the inside out.

. This should cause his testicles to be eaten away from the inside out.

I wouldn’t inject the other testicle the same day. Let him recover first and then to the other one. Do you think this would be effective?

-AJG

yeah this sounds Painful. where would you get that Stuff. I know a Female nurse. would she know what this stuff is ? but I don't think she's into that type of Pain stuff to other Guys.

@ AJG

Effective? yes... to kill him. The acid will inflict damage to his hole body. The only way is tourniquet his balls very hard. But thats not secure!

You can cut out one of his balls and put it in a glass of acid in front of him.
    Force him to observe while the acid eating his ball and enjoy the horrify in his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by jimenizgarcia View Post
    OK, I say that scissors are the thing to use, much easier than a knife! But as you open this topic to items not scissors or knife then I remind you of my preference - (sorry if you read this already on other thread)

In the right conditions (rubber gloves, man bound) I could see myself injecting a man right into his testicles. The power of having the syringe and it’s needle is nice and to have his sensitive glands as my target, yes, this is very interesting. I think maybe nitric acid or hydrochloric acid – I looked them up on wikipedia, either ones seems like it would work. This should cause his testicles to be eaten away from the inside out. I guess you could dilute it so you make sure it’s a slow painful devistating journey for him. Of course he must be tied down really good so the needle doesn’t accidently jab the wrong person or area. I guess just sticking the needle into one of his balls would be something exciting to do, to look down at him as it punctures his testicle. Yes and then to let him get his breathe and stabilized, warn him of what you’re gonna do and then add pressure to the plunger and force the caustic liquid into his most private and proud area – yes that would be something stimulating to do. I;m not sure what his reation would be as the acid started to do its work. Probably I wouldn’t inject the other testicle the same day. Let him recover first and then to the other one. Do you think this would be effective?

-AJG
    YES

I think that would be a GREAT way to do it. I would give max PAIN I think. A guy asked if it would be hard to get the hydrochloric acid? No it is at most all hardwear store. So would you do this to a guy for having done something or just a randone guy off the street?

Do have any other preference on how to take a guys ball away from him?

And I think the Scissors would work best too, if it beween scissors or knife.

[quote=Juemue74;61723]@ AJG

Effective? yes... to kill him. The acid will inflict damage to his hole body. The only way is tourniquet his balls very hard. But thats not secure!

If the balls are tied strong with rubber or thead, than the acid cant flow into the body. if the acid reaches the blood vessel which goes to the ball, than the vessel will be destroied, or not, by the acid. after this the acid is unpossible to reach the body, perhaps the acid can destroy the sac skin, if enough acid is filled in the egg - very amazing - this imagine!!!!!
    But this process could be very, very painfull!!!!!

Oh, I don't think to kill him - just destroy the testicles. Maybe not so much acid but would nail polish remover maybe be better?

-AJG

Oh, I don't think to kill him - just destroy the testicles. Maybe not so much acid but would nail polish remover maybe be better?

-AJG
    There is no difference, both will kill him if it reach his body. Perform a small cut into his sac, pull out his cord and bind it hard... work

Acid or polish remover... the pain for him is in both cases horrible, but acid will work slower and you can observe the effect.

Hydrochloric acid perhaps with a little bit of pepsin should work better as
    nitric acid. Caustic soda is my tip for you. It dissolve organics much better as acids.

I wished I can see your evil grin while you enjoy your job.

oddly enough most times the ********** thing isn't my cup of tea, except for well the obvious fantasy control issue and maybe the idea of ****** orgasm denial/chastity. You know where the woman teases the guy then nulls him without that final burst of relief, so kind of a blueballed mindfuck.

Which coincidentally there was a story on the eunuch archive about a woman injecting acid into her husbands balls leaving him blueballed, if anyone knows the title it would be much appreciated

@ AJG how would the nail polish thing work? probably some basic answer, like melts his nuts like the acid but in a different way.
    -Thanxsman

With a good tight binding of the cords and vessels the blood circuit toward the balls is seperated and than no acid or destroying liquid can reach the body backwards.
    A full filling of an egg will shortening the pain - i mean - because the destruction of the egg goes much more quickly.
    Attention: Otherwise to much acid can drop through the egg skin and eat a hole in the sac skin below the egg!!! ha, ha an amazing imagine and view!!!
    and than the destroyed liquid egg contents will drop through the hole at the floor!! Wow , would like to watch this hot ball-destruction!!!
    make hot pics please!!!!

OK how about hydrogen peroxide? The right amount of this might work well if shot right into his ball, what do all of you scientists thing about that? It doesn't have to destroy the actual testicle, just ruin it's ability to function, that is all I want; to emasculate a man with a simple injection. It's quick and does not require much effort or special skill.

-AJG

the story

try the story "demanning hubby" by Karen

Quote Originally Posted by ThanxsMan View Post
    oddly enough most times the ********** thing isn't my cup of tea, except for well the obvious fantasy control issue and maybe the idea of ****** orgasm denial/chastity. You know where the woman teases the guy then nulls him without that final burst of relief, so kind of a blueballed mindfuck.

Which coincidentally there was a story on the eunuch archive about a woman injecting acid into her husbands balls leaving him blueballed, if anyone knows the title it would be much appreciated

@ AJG how would the nail polish thing work? probably some basic answer, like melts his nuts like the acid but in a different way.

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by nuke View Post
    watch these two, and decide yourself:

knife

[I]scissors I]

in my opinion it's just a fantasy.
    but i prefer being chopped of by two bare feet.
    I managed to hit pause at just the right second. She's got a tight grip on the balls and the uncut dick looks semi-hard and above average as she lifts them away. When he wakes from his dream, I noticed a woman sitting behind him. A man is most vulnerable when asleep. Do many have nightmares about being cut? I would imagine that guilt about wronging some significant other might bring on such nightmares.

OK how about hydrogen peroxide? The right amount of this might work well if shot right into his ball, what do all of you scientists thing about that? It doesn't have to destroy the actual testicle, just ruin it's ability to function, that is all I want; to emasculate a man with a simple injection. It's quick and does not require much effort or special skill.

-AJG
    You don`t like the bloody part, isn't it? I thought you want to see the ball eaten by the chemical. If not, where is the problem?

Take a thread and bind his sac in normal way. Use a saline solution (1% saline), boil it and inject it hot right into his ball. If you open your binding and a little bit of of the solution flow back to his body. No Problem

boiled eggs for breakfast

Bon Appetit