check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Super fast ********** (video)

Hybrid View

Big Supporter
    snakeskin: *posts video of piglet getting **********

everyone who posted in this thread besides snakeskin: that shit is sick and no one wants to see it.

snakeskin: *posts retarded "evidence" and whines*

**no one comes to snakeskin's defense** = snakeskin fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Bremuse0 View Post
    snakeskin: *posts video of piglet getting **********

everyone who posted in this thread besides snakeskin: that shit is sick and no one wants to see it.

snakeskin: *posts retarded "evidence" and whines*

**no one comes to snakeskin's defense** = snakeskin fails.
    So, can you or can't you prove that i have done something wrong based on the established forum norms?
    If you can, be my guest.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
    So, can you or can't you prove that i have done something wrong based on the established forum norms?
    If you can, be my guest.
    I said no one wants to see that shit and this is a femaledom forum.

No one has defended you and said they want to see it. And an old man cutting the balls off of a piglet isn't FEMALEdom.

I win. You lose. Good game, better luck next time.

I said no one wants to see that shit and this is a femaledom forum.

No one has defended you and said they want to see it. And an old man cutting the balls off of a piglet isn't FEMALEdom.

I win. You lose. Good game, better luck next time.

First you care about the content i'm posting, then you say you don't care and now you're back to defending it again. lol Oookay

You just repeat the same thing over and over again, but don't actually respond to my arguments.
    I've already replied to this:
    --------------------------

1. "Tell that to everyone here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=3640&page=37

The thread is full of animal castrations performed by both men and women.

If you want to keep on hovering around that point when i've already said that the video was posted with no homosexual or zoophilic inclinations, that is up to you, but don't isolate this solely over me when one of the top 10 of visited threads on the forum is saturated with the exact same content.

If you have a problem with it, take it to that thread and have a war with everyone. You can't blame me for doing what is evidently considered normal in the forum.

If i did something which is out of order i can understand being attacked about it, but not when it is a daily event here and new posts about the subject are made all over the forum without any problem whatsoever."

2. "unless you have a serious case of xenophobia there is no reason to go crazy because there is a man doing it, nobody is interested in concentrating on the man here unless you are homosexual and enjoy that sort of thing, the topic of interest is the ********** itself. - But for some apparent reason you guys prefer to talk about the guy... Whatever floats your boat, or makes your trousers rise.

That is exactly why in that thread as well as girls performing the castrations, there are videos of men, because it's the ********** that is really interesting. I am sorry that many of you feel so sexually insecure about it. Despite how many times i've said that the video was posted as a ********** video and not a homosexual video or zoophilic video, you keep on rotating around the same point.

Tell me. Which part of this statement don't you understand, that you keep on coming back to the "male" point:

"The video is not posted with homosexual inclinations in mind."
    --------------------------

Why are you trying to convince ME otherwise when i'm telling you how it is LOL - after all I AM the poster, IT IS ME, who declares why it is posted, not you ROFL - If i say it's not posted with homosexual or zoophilic notions, then that's how it is. Period.

In order for you to win, it means you will have to stop everyone in this forum from posting animal ********** videos.

It's as simple as that.
    As long as it is an accepted topic on the forum, there is nothing you can do about it.

Like with everything else in this world, some people like it and others don't. You and your supporters are just some of those that don't like it and that's your right, but it doesn't mean i'm doing something wrong just because of your personal preferences : )

If it really bothers you i assume the smartest thing to do would be NOT to click on threads titled "**********" nor watch videos with animals in them if you don't like it.
    It's really not that hard to come to that conclusion.

I also think it's important that you note what the author has to say, especially when they have clarified that it is not a homosexual or zoophilic video, so you don't have to keep on hovering around that point aimlessly when an explanation has already been made : )

SO, Can you respond to my above arguments of your points and prove i've done something wrong based on the established forum norms, or can't you?

PS: That actually means responding to my specific statements, not something random you just thought up of to change the topic like you do every time.

Big Supporter
    In order for you to win, it means you will have to stop everyone in this forum from posting animal ********** videos.
    Uhhh no. Damn you are stupid.

Big Supporter
    If it really bothers you i assume the smartest thing to do would be NOT to click on threads titled "**********" nor watch videos with animals in them if you don't like it.
    It's really not that hard to come to that conclusion.
    Why don't you title your thread "old man ********** a piglet" instead of being misleading? Or was that your intent?

I don't understand what is so hard for you to understand FEMALEdom. Where does female fit into an old man ********** a piglet?

Why don't you title your thread "old man ********** a piglet" instead of being misleading? Or was that your intent?

I don't understand what is so hard for you to understand FEMALEdom. Where does female fit into an old man ********** a piglet?
    lol ok. Here you go one more time. Post #76 - try and read it this time so you don't have to keep on saying the same thing.

There is nothing misleading about my title. "fast **********": you click on it and oh my, what do you know - its a video of a fast **********. -_-

The video is posted as a ********** video, just like many others on this forum and sometimes they have men in them, like in other videos on this forum, not because a girl wouldn't be preferred, but because sometimes they are unavailable, or the video has been posted already : )

If you find a video of a ********** posted by users that happens to have a man in it, it's not because it has homosexual inclinations, but because the ********** is nice to watch in admiration of the method or technique, or simply because many people in this forum get turned on by seeing an animal loosing its balls.

Still that doesn't mean you have to watch it if you don't want to and then complain about it as if someone held you at gun point lol

If it was something that i hadn't seen on this forum over and over again, i would never have posted it - but since i have, it's normal so deal with it or don't. It's as simple as that.