Quote Originally Posted by snakeskin View Post
Tell that to everyone here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showt...t=3640&page=37

The thread is full of animal castrations performed by both men and women.

If you want to keep on hovering around that point when i've already said that the video was posted with no homosexual or zoophilic inclinations, that is up to you, but don't isolate this solely over me when one of the top 10 of visited threads on the forum is saturated with the exact same content.

If you have a problem with it, take it to that thread and have a war with everyone. You can't blame me for doing what is evidently considered normal in the forum.

If i did something which is out of order i can understand being attacked about it, but not when it is a daily event here and new posts about the subject are made all over the forum without any problem whatsoever.

I've already posted enough evidence of these threads. If you don't believe it search the forum yourself and you will realize videos like that are a normal event.
And if you really want to get picky about it, yes there was a female watching the ********** in the video and she was on screen for a few seconds, but like i said that obviously has nothing to do with the reason why those two fellows are arguing with me. This is way beyond point the truth, which is clearly that animal ********** is a normal topic on this forum.
FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom FemaleDom